Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 09:29:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple or other altcoins?  (Read 480 times)
Jpt (OP)

Activity: 374
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:33:38 AM

Some people say that ripple would reach the moos soon. So I invested $5000 in it. To my dismay, it is decreasing in prices, incurring me a heavy loss. What do you think guys, will it increase in prices? or should I sell all ripple coins I have and go for another?
Mt. Dempo

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:40:11 AM

Some people say that ripple would reach the moos soon. So I invested $5000 in it. To my dismay, it is decreasing in prices, incurring me a heavy loss. What do you think guys, will it increase in prices? or should I sell all ripple coins I have and go for another?
unfortunately, I think ripple is an ambitious crypto. at the beginning of last year I heard there are many partnerships that have been completed by ripple, ranging from finance companies to banking, but unfortunately until now ripple did not experience good growth and reached the maximum.

may I suggest you continue to hold the ripple until the profit target is reached and you can sell it.

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵  Agareum  🔵  Multiplayer gaming platform, gamified version of an airdrop  🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
https://agareum.com
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 11:53:26 PM

It may be a good asset for investment, but still I would personally choose other altcoin, as I believe that Ripple may lose its support from crypto community as more and more people realize that it's pseudo-cryptocurrency that is not worth our support. But still now itmay have its ups, as many people are here just for earnings, not for idea or technology.

lyons

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:54:24 PM

In my opinion, $5000 is not a small amount to invest in just one coin, and, for ripple, I think it is a huge amount to invest in. Although it has a big popularity, I think ripple can never be a good choice in crypto.

SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:17:09 PM

Ripple has been shown around the world including on the Ellen DeGeneres Show, it has potential but at the moment the price is not showing this. One major thing I think is holding it back is due to its affiliation with banks as bitcoin (being a successful crypto) strives off of this and is why people love bitcoin. If Ripple were to find something that the people love it will also do this.
mukabokep

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:36:08 PM

if you believe you can recover your loss you can sell it and move on to another coin. but I guess ripples are not bad. many people strongly believe in this coin that one day there will be a significant increase.. many have argued that this is because of their supplay or because of the characteristics of ripple coins that differ from others. you remember XRB how cheap this coin was when he started there and now we all know the price has gone up tens of fold
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:42:32 PM

Cant imagine that someone invest 5000 USD in single coin and that too XRP. This coin is having some disadvantages of its characters. Its not perfect crypto coin and its just unlimited in number so there will be never a big pumping of its prices anytime soon in the future. Ripple is getting hyped these days because people think that its use in some banking sectors can revolutionised it truly. However, thats not the real fact here as its emission will always keep rising as the sue increases and thus it will never reach a threshold where the prices are very high. You should really look after getting some profits when it hikes and then try to investing in some other coins.
coinmela

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:39:15 PM

don't invest on XRP your money will stuck better to invest on other coins
slmn

Activity: 336
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:47:03 PM

Ripple is very promising coin but I think its better to find another altcoins with small market cap but with bright future, this kind coins are going to give us very big profits.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:51:28 PM

You have a lot of money, but you can´t manage it. Investing in cryptocurrencies is for a long time, nobody gets rich over night.
There is only one way what you can do now - HODL. Soon you will see a big profit.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:54:29 PM

It's very wrong to listen to people on this forum, you do not need to do this, because no one here will ever tell you how to do it, because here most people write nonsense. So do not listen to people, think with your head.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:55:29 PM

Wrong coin and wrong strategy of investment. You dont invest just because you've heard that it will bring you to moon soon.

Researching on what you are investing is what an investor need, dont invest because of hearsay but invest because you know that its the right place for your money and you know what you are doing.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
EugeneReigns

Activity: 196

Express Gratitude With Merit

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:10:33 PM

Although Ripple is developing very fast and has plenty of agreements with influential companies and banks, a lot of investors and traders are very sceptical about it because it is not like other cryptocurrencies: it is centralized and obeys all the regulator's rules. That's why the majority of people don't trust it and see how its management team makes all the steps to make cryptos lose their basic features and peculiarities.
I also entered the market because of the amazing story with it at the end of 2017. Although, soon I realized how this market works. I bought XRP once and it didn't bring me any profit actually. And I want to warn you that if you expect Ripple to burst and bring you huge profits, it won't. At least not in the closest time, maybe in 2-3 years. The main issue for that is the massive circulating supply of XRP coins: 39 bln. coins are too much. Very few coins can with billions of supply can reach more than 1-2$ price.
I advise you to invest in other top coins.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1588

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:30:33 PM

Ripple does not deliver enough value to holders. The company Ripple Inc is probably a good one and has made great progress, but the coin per se does not seen to capture the value at all.

Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:33:14 PM

Ripple has been shown around the world including on the Ellen DeGeneres Show, it has potential but at the moment the price is not showing this. One major thing I think is holding it back is due to its affiliation with banks as bitcoin (being a successful crypto) strives off of this and is why people love bitcoin. If Ripple were to find something that the people love it will also do this.
But the big thing on here is that most people doesnt really like to have banksters involvement which we do know that Ripple(XRP) is into. Why would i chose up this coin compared to those who do have a clear potential than on this one? Pump might happen yet it can be easily manipulated but when it comes to long term i dont really trust this up but well as a crypto enthusiast we do have different decisions when it comes to choosing our own coins.
membis

Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:34:16 PM

Ripple is very promising altcoin and very serious team that made a lot of deals with different banks in the world, but its not good option for investing because very big market cap right now its better to invest to other alts with lower market cap.
ShareAccepted

Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:36:03 PM

The rest of the altcoins are more promising than ripple at the moment, I would try to look for more recent projects, Ripple does not seem to grow much lately.

alian17

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 01:37:46 PM

I think ripple will be valuable later. Although the price is falling now. But this is the performance of the market as a whole. If you sell ripple, you really lose a lot. If you continue to hold the future, there is hope for the overturn. If you sell it, you won't have a chance to get a profit.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:49:42 PM

sad to say, but its just an information that is being spread by people who has highly hope on ripple, I dont see any future on ripple, even if it take many years, its price will never go to the moon.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:54:27 PM

Lol don't be fooled by others. Those are saying ripple goes to the moon just try to fool you because they all have a purpose to shilling ripple.
I suggest you invest in the altcoin which still undervalued right now. If you buy the major coin at peak and it will be very risky. The important thing for you to remember buy altcoin when it was decreasing a lot.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄