Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:11:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple or other altcoins?  (Read 480 times)
Pa1n

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:55:55 PM

Ripple has potential , but not that big potential. You can win good profit but not that too much.However, you dont lost dont worry.Generally top 5 10 coins are trustable for investment.

waiki

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:59:09 PM

For now I prefer other altcoins than RIPPLE, XRP is a nice and potent coin but there are better and potentially even more than XRP, for example bitcoin, ethereum and EOS.
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 02:01:05 PM

hodl please. i too faced same situation. I bought PChain. now its going to hell. but i hodl it. because it has good future i know. Compare to quark chain , PChain has good tech.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
HadadC

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:02:02 PM

Ripple is very good coin for investment.Next year or until end of this year , it can grow up more.I think dont split other coins.Good luck

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Afanshik

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:04:41 PM

Do your own research please. You have invested in coin depending on others' words. If you know this coin better, maybe you wouldn't be investing this amount by this price. I recommend you to sell even in loss and find another asset, or if you can afford to forget about this money - so forget for a year, will see what will change
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 02:13:29 PM

I would prefer other altcoins than ripple. I do have ripple before but it also made me disappointed because it dumps later I realized that ripple is a centralized so it would be hard for ripple to pump so I would choose other altcoins.
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:17:46 PM

Reduce the losses we will get, hodl is a way to minimize it, If it is in the abyss should be patient to pay attention to the recovery of prices in the market,
Dynamist

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:19:51 PM

Some people say that ripple would reach the moos soon. So I invested $5000 in it. To my dismay, it is decreasing in prices, incurring me a heavy loss. What do you think guys, will it increase in prices? or should I sell all ripple coins I have and go for another?

Just hold on to it. Maybe it would increase by the end of the year or next year and just be patient for a little longer. If you dump your Ripple very soon you might regret it if its value suddenly skyrocket. Im pretty optimistic that Ripple could increase any moment.
Its also a great investment to buy alt coins too. There are many alt coins with great potential and could gain great profits.

rejekiku

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:20:37 PM

Some people say that ripple would reach the moos soon. So I invested $5000 in it. To my dismay, it is decreasing in prices, incurring me a heavy loss. What do you think guys, will it increase in prices? or should I sell all ripple coins I have and go for another?

I still believe in ethereum and bitcoin. Ripple is the third. It is my opinion.
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:28:38 PM

Do what you think it is best.
You shouldn't have invested in that coin, at what price have you bought it anyway?
I would sell it and spread money into different altcoins.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
longergou

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:51:16 PM

First of all, you should understand that investing in any cryptocurrency may result in a loss. I think Ripple is still good. Its price is fairly stable, but if you think it is too dangerous, then giving up is also a good choice!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
rhana_

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:56:12 PM

I think cryptocurrency technology developed by Ripple is the best at the moment. One technology developed by Ripple will bridge the payment issue between the digital currency and the existing banking industry.
BetadiNe

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:56:56 PM

I think it's better to hodl your coins first, let it rise a few percent first then sell, I think $ 5000 is not a little money in investing my advice to invest 50% on bitcoin 30% on eth and the rest for altcoin others.
gomeZLTC

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:27:59 PM

if you're patient, maybe at the end of this year will be profitable, I'm sure ripple coins have many communities, and almost in all markets there are these coin, so you do not need to panic when the price goes down. You should not have to put all your money in one coin
rami.alkhakimi

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:29:36 PM

Other Altcoins. Ripple too centralized.
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 03:36:14 PM

Well ripple is a good crypto and i have heard so much about ripple on this forum. However, i still prefer ether because ether is a crypto base on most of the altcoins and tokens in the crypto market. So i might consider ripple when doing an investment. And still i will take my time to see, invest in ripple if possible as it seems like ripple a really good crypto.
Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:12:16 PM

That just always turns out to  be bad .
Do  not put all your stakes in one coin . It is always advised by everybody which is an expert and has an experience that distribute the money into different potential coins. But the people end up doing the same mistake again and again . You can also invest in REMME . It is a very good ICO and the coin is registered . I think REMME can be the future and is already trending and attaining value.         
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:22:39 PM

Why not believe it, i follow the history of ripple in the coinmarketcap and the people gives an statement holding ripple are get earn profits there are not possible to another gives opportunities to the holders gives again profits and the price will go to the moon.

amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:26:34 PM
Merited by boranes (1)

Ripple is actually overhyped when it touched around $3 per coin, I have even seen few of my friends making their exist at that price who have bought ripple at only 1 cent per coin. So if you want to be successful cryptocurrency investor/trader you also have to book profit when it reach peak price rather than just holding coins for forever.

If you have ripple than keep holding it, all coins are dumped right now but we all know recovery is just around the corner. Don't panic hold for next few months...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:28:45 PM

$5000 is too much for a single altcoin, you should invest to the other altcoins in case you missed the price at least you can diversify your investment to avoid losses. This is a common problem of the other traders who's focusing only on a single target while missing the other important targets that has the same or more potentials than to your current investment.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: