Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:01:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple or other altcoins?  (Read 480 times)
esdrase

Activity: 93
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:37:44 PM

I believe that Ripple will have the potential to return to the price of $3 case at the same time as the BTC back to the level of $20K or above. However there are also other good projects in the Fantasy Gold Coin community is my favorite altcoin. It's the number # 1 crypto in Fantasy sport and Esports. They just held a DragonBall FighterZ live Esports tournament in Las Vegas and have working products. Now with live events on FGC Arena. https://twitter.com/fantasygoldcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BaumannBobeli

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:46:40 PM

I think ripple has a high tendency to rise this year if the banks invest massively in it.!
weeklyeth

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:47:55 PM

Ripple is the centralized currency with the huge supply instead holding ripple for long term for growth aspect better to hold other currencies like neo tron eos
mastadonballs

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:53:23 PM

If you've invested $ 5,000 in ripples, I think you have a lot of confidence in the crypto. Current Ripple is just behind BTC and ETH on the market, and according to investors, the ripple in the future will become the most potential crypto in the market with the introduction of blockchain technology applied in banks. So I recommend you hold the Ripple for at least the next 2 years.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:14:07 AM

If I were you I will sell half of it and reinvest in other coins. Next time don't believe if some peole told you that this coin will moon etc, even if it's your friend told you. Always do research about the project before putting you money to it.
SamantaPinkeralspink

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:20:59 AM

I think ripple is a good coin. Of course there was that big spike in january, but I think that was healthy for the market. I'll keep investing in XRP
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:21:56 AM

If I were you I will sell half of it and reinvest in other coins. Next time don't believe if some peole told you that this coin will moon etc, even if it's your friend told you. Always do research about the project before putting you money to it.

There's an option you don't need to sell the half of it, if you know the role of ripple and her potential. You can invest in different altcoins besides ripple if you have a money. Make a lot of research about the cryptos that you trying to invest and make a decision on your own, not on what the other said.

Zandra

Activity: 418

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:38:39 AM

There's an option you don't need to sell the half of it, if you know the role of ripple and her potential. You can invest in different altcoins besides ripple if you have a money. Make a lot of research about the cryptos that you trying to invest and make a decision on your own, not on what the other said.
Yes that's right, don't make a decision on what the other says, it's better to do a research. If you are confused on ripple there are many different altcoins that had a good potential that you may invest, like ethereum, litecoin, neo, etc. just make a research.
burdagol12345

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:47:43 AM

The rest of the altcoins are more promising than ripple at the moment, I would try to look for more recent projects, Ripple does not seem to grow much lately.

As of now Ripple is still unstable in the low price. But their is also thing that we can say Ripple is a great help for bitcoin holder. Ripple is more expedited in a transaction so most of the bitcoin user having benefit.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:59:26 AM

Some people say that ripple would reach the moos soon. So I invested $5000 in it. To my dismay, it is decreasing in prices, incurring me a heavy loss. What do you think guys, will it increase in prices? or should I sell all ripple coins I have and go for another?

Seriously? You invested $5000 because "some people say it will reach moon"?
This should teach you a lesson.
In crypto or in any other type of investment, do not just listen to what people say then invest. Atleast do some research as it your own money.
cikey

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:07:32 AM

I would suggest that you replace it with ETH or EOS in the future will have greater returns.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:14:40 AM

The rest of the altcoins are more promising than ripple at the moment, I would try to look for more recent projects, Ripple does not seem to grow much lately.

As of now Ripple is still unstable in the low price. But their is also thing that we can say Ripple is a great help for bitcoin holder. Ripple is more expedited in a transaction so most of the bitcoin user having benefit.
The investors are looking at XRP in terms of price appreciation while Ripple, the company, is looking at XRP as a coin that will lowers the cost of cross-border payments and give the consumer to enjoy the benefits of blockchain.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:16:19 AM

Some people say that ripple would reach the moos soon. So I invested $5000 in it. To my dismay, it is decreasing in prices, incurring me a heavy loss. What do you think guys, will it increase in prices? or should I sell all ripple coins I have and go for another?
unfortunately, I think ripple is an ambitious crypto. at the beginning of last year I heard there are many partnerships that have been completed by ripple, ranging from finance companies to banking, but unfortunately until now ripple did not experience good growth and reached the maximum.

may I suggest you continue to hold the ripple until the profit target is reached and you can sell it.
I see and prefer Ripple. because indeed for Ripple is experiencing a continuous increase in development. so I prefer Ripple is more certain than any other Altcoin that is not necessarily for its development. so I decided to have Ripple.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:19:14 AM

Not just only you, I'm losing also a lot for this coin. Yes, Ripple before have a good market gains but it sadly isn't be like that today. Seeing Ripple price today is just like belong to abandoned coins and couldn't knew when and if there is a chance of rising again that's why I just sell them of and go for another altcoins.
Britainacoin

Activity: 256

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:24:34 AM

I do not invested on ripple. we live in crypto world and it means we need decentralized systems. but ripple is centralized system and this is not small issue. so i only used and hold some coins like ETH and so on.
hani1929

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 01:32:48 AM

you've invested too much for a single coin, you cant do anything more because you've already invested. all you can do is wait for the ripple to pump its price and wait the right time to sell.for you not to lose any money. when bitcoin pump i think that ripple will pump to. Next time maybe you should not focus on a single coin especially you have a lot of investment. And next time you should be more careful in investing and make your own research.,

MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:02:58 AM

I think ripple has a high tendency to rise this year if the banks invest massively in it.!

Even banks want to use this technology they may ask for a private network which is only used for their banking purpose and they may not use this ripple public blockchain. But I'm not sure how this can help to ripple coin price to go up. I actually made a very good profit from this coin last year and sold all my coins at higher prices and now not interested in this coin and it is just my opinion.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:14:05 AM

I think ripple is a great coin , a lot of expectation is coming from this coin since bank wants to used this coin, but it hasn't helped ripple to get a good price, the rising is too slow according to me, and a lot investors don't like this coin because it's centralized coin, so I suggest to choose other coin to invest

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:14:30 AM

I guess this money is just your extra funds since you have the guts to use it as capital for a ambitious coin like ripple,though i believe that ripple has afuture but were not sure if when is this future will happen.

But until you sell the coin youre losing nothing so better keep if and just leave in your wallet for long time,then theres might be a good profit from hen
BTCwin1

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:29:09 AM

If you don't need cash now, I suggest you take it easy.
Because XRP is at a very low price, you just have to wait.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: