Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:48:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Potential Altcoin  (Read 33278 times)
Om George Kesurupan

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:57:50 AM

well at the moment a good option for investing money is NEO, I think he will not be able to take the podium among all the crypto-currencies,but will be in the leaders in the market
yes, I agree with you Neo is a potential coin in the future, neo development is very good and stable so very suitable for investment, Neo has a large community in the market so I believe Neo has a bright future.
Jpt

Activity: 374
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:38:23 AM

Ok friend there are many altcoins out there in the market. I think besides ethereum comes ripple, cardano, NEO, EOS, NIM, MTC, stellar, CND, tron, verge etc. But you can base your own research and peer-to-peer discussions.
Hagendorfh

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:43:23 AM

COMMERCIUM - CMM
armakarisma

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Germany’s First STO

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:44:54 AM

altcoin potential is he who has a pretty good fundamentals and backed by a solid team, do not forget to see the total supply in the market and daily trading volume of the token, hopefully help you

Vandemos

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:45:25 AM

well at the moment a good option for investing money is NEO, I think he will not be able to take the podium among all the crypto-currencies,but will be in the leaders in the market
yes, I agree with you Neo is a potential coin in the future, neo development is very good and stable so very suitable for investment, Neo has a large community in the market so I believe Neo has a bright future.
If I think altcoin is an important role for bitcoin and bitcoin is also important for altcoin so therefore many say if altcoin has the potential as a reliable and proud altcoin and altcoin can also support the advancement of the cryptocurrency market.
samiraetn

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:45:02 PM

You can invest on Ripple. Ripple is currently one of the most promising coins in the market. It is gaining popularity and being accepted by many local banks.
jonloner011

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:19:17 PM

Your money is so valuable based on this people should invest their money in good coins also they should research before invest because of scam how ever in market there are lots of altcoins based on this eth, eth classic , Zacash , Nem etc are top altcoins in market so invest here for you better results.
nawosecad68

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:46:16 PM

Hello, I want to invest some of my savings on good Altcoins. Can you guys suggest me some Altcoins other than ethereum with great potential.
NEO and EOS can be a good choice. Both coins I think have great potential for profit. EOS and NEO are strong with a good team and certainly an ever growing community will make it great for long-term investments.
cryptodreem

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:46:27 PM

After invention of btc there is lots of coins are in the market based on this the most good altcoins are Eth, NEM , MONERO , Zcash , PIVX etc based on this Eth is the best altcoin among them based on its facilities and its smart ideas in the market so eth have good future also investment of eth is profitable.
Gnommag

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:49:28 PM

Hello, I want to invest some of my savings on good Altcoins. Can you guys suggest me some Altcoins other than ethereum with great potential.
It is hard to recommend any altcoin, because there are so many good ones. Besides, i think you shohld make a dcision by yourself
Gnommag

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:50:18 PM

After invention of btc there is lots of coins are in the market based on this the most good altcoins are Eth, NEM , MONERO , Zcash , PIVX etc based on this Eth is the best altcoin among them based on its facilities and its smart ideas in the market so eth have good future also investment of eth is profitable.
I think they can be great. Though the author should decide on his or her own where to invest her or his money, it would be fair
sashasemenov

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:50:52 PM

Heronode, gen, abt, phantasma, open platform and the comming one ledger
Gnommag

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:51:16 PM

Your money is so valuable based on this people should invest their money in good coins also they should research before invest because of scam how ever in market there are lots of altcoins based on this eth, eth classic , Zacash , Nem etc are top altcoins in market so invest here for you better results.
I think the aithor shold make a research to be sure that his money will be gome for a good thing and will return to him with profit
Gromx

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:51:34 PM

It is difficult to advise something. I think one of the highly underrated and private coins is Zcash. It will still show itself in the long run.) The future for private coins.
Waqas vicky

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:00:04 PM

Bro i would like to recommend you $OCN Odyssey coin, as this coin has a great potential plus it has a working product plus a great working dev. team.
Go ahead and buy this as soon as you can.
Rubick99

Activity: 484
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:01:34 PM

I suggest you buy some coin that is under $1 and have potential to grow like IOST, doge, and XLM are good. This altcoin has grown up by last year. You can look at the chart for that coins have potential to grow up like before it.
MilesEldwin

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:07:23 PM

I think you have to invest in the NEO, RIPPLE & DASH. I believe it's have a future bright and its price will be huge at this next few weeks and It's will bring you good profit.
lkcoindaddy

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:30:43 PM

I suggest some altcoins i think it have potential: NEO, ADA, ETH, ICX, NEM, ONT (mainnet is coming). If you like some new coins: NKN, PAI, SOUL, EFX these I think it grow fast for both short and long term.
upyem2k

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:13:28 PM

When it comes to investment into cryptocurrency, a lot of people will say one should invest into bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and some other bigger coins. But currently, investing in the ICO projects is the best means of making passive income. Just look into a viable project and invest into it. It is very much profitable.
btj

Activity: 115
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:25:06 PM

You have to make your own search, do not ask this kind of question here since around all comment try to promote their own coins.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: