Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:36:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: why ico giving bounty when they are "not that willing" to reward bounty ?  (Read 79 times)
flying_bit (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:06:11 PM

I just started being bounty hunter last January and after few months getting tired of it and feeling not worth it all specially how people look down at bounty hunter when they started to ask when they will receive the reward which they work hard for one way or another.
I'm a social media manager and I feel that it will be easy for me to do bounty since it's somehow my forte but gosh it's just so hard to collect bounty reward when I'm able to receive my payment from my client weekly on time pee hour of my work. I know this is kinda rant but I can see a project succeeding thru it's community so I don't understand why the heck they just release the reward on the day they promise and don't let bounty hunters to wait since they never complain and happy when bounty hunters making noise and market the project.
I also observe during ICO everyone happy with hows the project going, community getting bigger and social media active but after ICO that's the time you will see those "investor" looking down at bounty hunters as if they are the lowest kind of people when bounty hunters give life and do major marketing of the project. I mean, they have no idea how much a real company paying for social media marketing and ico project getting it for almost free since token may or may not have real value.

Reality is the only thing that is real.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: