Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 08:22:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Expectation on DeepOnion  (Read 310 times)
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:09:36 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2018, 08:20:19 PM by AltcoinsBattle

A few days ago I wrote a post in their main topic. I admit, wrote ugly, but objectively. They were uncomfortable, they attacked me, and the moderator deleted my post. It was silly, as several users quoted this message.
To delete a post in the thread, this is a bad tone in the promotion of the cryptoproject.
Keep this in mind, please, before making a decision for buy.

pkmoney (OP)

Activity: 205
Merit: 29

Love yourself.

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:21:41 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 04:45:17 AM by pkmoney

Deeponion has a big/huge community which has tons of support
DeepOnion has 14k members. Most of them are inactive. I did a deep research on DeepOnion. They have a large amount of members because there was a deeppoints system initially for which lots of people joined. It was an easy way earn some cash.

I didn't look into it after Deeponion OP is marked red and accused of being a fraud coin
Though initially DeepOnion was a copy/paste project, they are doing some works now. Dev team is putting huge effort to make this coin a big one. Let's see how far it goes.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
KJMZNine

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:05:10 PM

My prediction for DeepOnion is that it will start to pump sooner or later, because it is a Privacy coin and the airdrop is already over. I already saw some projects that recovered after their airdrop phases.
ukloonion

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:28:00 AM

The mod was marked red because they dislike air-dropped coins, but the airdrop has ended and the project still going. Founders could have run off already but are still developing and pushing forwards with new features.

Applications for a tier 1 exchange is taking place so any investment now is likely to be profitable when the application is approved

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=2091065
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
alphacoco

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:05:16 PM

Deeponion has a big/huge community which has tons of support

I didn't look into it after Deeponion OP is marked red and accused of being a fraud coin

Did you hear McDonalds is a scam https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/money/6034936/mcdonalds-fans-monopoly-scam-ditches-sticky-tokens/amp/

Be careful of your research, gain knowledge from more than 1 source and make up your own mind if its worth the risk.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
kc999991

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:19:44 PM

Everyone who is accusing DeepOnion is a scam coin should do their research first. It has been established for almost a year now and it is still growing with its community.
bizul

Activity: 1064
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:51:00 PM

Keep watching on DeepOnion for last 2-3 weeks. Seems like DEV are doing great job. What's your thought on this coin? Please be constructive and suggest me something which make sense. Should I go for it? I'm thinking of investing on it.
I have no expectations on this coin because this coin is now never followed. but I hope if this coin in the future can grow better, for that matter I can not give advice. you can see and read about this coin on the roadmap or via telegram channel to be able to know the development of this coin.
What do you mean by "never followed"? We have a huge community winning many votes. The devs just released a modern website with a new design. Many features are being developed right now. We have news almost everyday and we will be listed on many new exchanges:
CoinExchange.io (Listing now)
Next.Exchange
SouthExchange
Cryptaldash (19 June)
Eucoin
Lescovex
Shardax

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION   •  TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬  (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary   •  DeepSend Privacy Tech  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
SHawk

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:42:55 PM

I will suggest you do your own research about it very well and if you are sure it has good feature and it is worth investing in, you can go ahead and invest in it.
pkmoney (OP)

Activity: 205
Merit: 29

Love yourself.

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:26:14 AM

I will suggest you do your own research about it very well and if you are sure it has good feature and it is worth investing in, you can go ahead and invest in it.
I did already and got some good points to go with DeepOnion. Thanks for your suggestion.

The mod was marked red because they dislike air-dropped coins.
DT people can do whatever they wish although they don't do anything which is not logical.
The mod was red tagged because it was saying that DeepOnion is copy/paste project although it is not. People who want to invest, will take a look at the coin, not at the red tag, IMO.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
lilmoney

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:00:57 AM

As I've checked their website and forum, they have a massive active community and excellent developers. And, i would say that it's really worth to invest on Deeponion.

One of the unique features that i like the most is their Deepvault, Deepsend and Stealth addresses and this will really come in handy since they focus on the privacy side.
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 07:08:14 AM

I think their activity has started to fade, still can be remembered very price and prestige began to increase. but some of my email also still often get info from DeepOnion though not too I noticed. because it's time to get away from it and get a profit on the other side of Altcoin.

USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 05:27:28 PM

Keep watching on DeepOnion for last 2-3 weeks. Seems like DEV are doing great job. What's your thought on this coin? Please be constructive and suggest me something which make sense. Should I go for it? I'm thinking of investing on it.

Hi there! as you can see I support this project and if I were having extra cash to invest I would buy more ONIONs because the price is still very affordable, once you get plenty amount of ONIONs you can stake them in your wallet, in your computer so every day you can earn ONIONs from the staking method, easily you get daily rewards for just holding ONIONs, the bigger your balance the bigger the reward you get!

pinoycryptoes

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:36:10 PM

DeepOnion is very popular and mentioned also by John Mcafee. I think, Deeponion has big potential on the market and could pump anytime.

It shows that privacy coin is one of the most needed by investor to protect their information thru anonymity.
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:12:41 PM

can someone explain to me what exactly does privacy coin mean?  Why would price go up or down?  why should it be worth any money?
mrchef111

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:38:31 PM

I am a strong supporter of this coin, as noted in my signature. But before I invested, I did my own research, read the whitepaper, reviewed the website, they just came out with a new website which is pretty awesome. And I have been happy with my investment. With so many coins out there, which do you choose if you choose any at all? Well the ones you research and think have a future. I personally like what this coin offers. It is not the only coin in my portfolio but it is my biggest position. Good luck on your research and with whatever coins you decide to invest in. Regardless of if you are investing in DeepOnion or not, if you are investing in crypto it is good for the whole market. Smiley
bucciarati

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 02:20:48 PM

can someone explain to me what exactly does privacy coin mean?  Why would price go up or down?  why should it be worth any money?

essencially is a coin that add a layer of security to your financial transactions preventing others to check your coin movement history

deeponion for example works integrating different layers: 1st is that has natively implemented the tor protocol that basically makes traffic jump from point to point making extremely difficult to trace you data requests (i am trying to be easy as i can, for more techincal info visit the tor project homepage) , 2nd it offers you the possibility to use stealth address to receive payment meaning that you can use a public address not directly likable to you, 3rd (yet to implement) gives you the possibility to send anonimous payment trough the deepprotocol

for more info visit deeponion.org clicking on my sig ;-)

Zmaku

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:06:58 AM

I think that there is more than enough proofs that this coin is not a scam but great success and it is here to stay. Developers had the opportunity to exit many times before but they stayed true to their word and development is now stronger than ever.
All the complaints about the premine are not valid any more as coins were distributed during the airdrop.
Community is very active as you can see in ANN thread here and in the deeponion.org forum. Of course, there was a number of freeloaders that were there just for the quick buck ad they left when airdrop was completed but that was expected. True believers and supporters are still here and that is the most important thing.
Just in last two weeks there was a new redesigned website put up, new updated wallpaper (check it out, it is beautiful, visually and by content), updated WooCommerce plugin for web shops, DeepOnion academy videos are being made constantly, we have been added to several exchanges, and many small updates and improvements that are not even mentioned. Development is constant and is going on 24/7 with clear plan of what needs to be done and road map is followed to the letter so far.

Of course the price is down, but that is the same for all the coins in this market. Some have lost more, some less but everything is down. DeepOnion had the end of the airdrop at the time when market was at the lowest and when expected sell off by freeloaders happened it hurt the price even more but signs of recovery are already there and there is no doubt in my mind that the price will be much better in short future.

Everyone should decide for them but I suggest that you do your research before making statements that are not true or based on incorrect information from few envious people.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
RaspoBTC

Activity: 1274
Merit: 319

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:54:59 AM

I was invested in 2017, but i think it is a shitcoin.
Criticism is not welcome and is blocked.
If you need an anonymous coin take Monero.
cl37007

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:29:17 PM

The whole market is hurting right now, DeepOnion is of course not exempt from this. I do feel that this project has a future which is why I am supporting it. The sooner they get the roadmap completed the better, which they are on track to do. DeepSend allowing anonymous sending should help stabilise the price once it is released.

I don't really understand why people get so hung up about the dev team not being known. Does anybody know who Satoshi Nakamoto is? No of course not. Yet people still love Bitcoin...

xpzycox

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:03:15 AM

I found out about DeepOnion in August and bought 2500 Onions with no expectations, I bought soley on the name and my knowledge of TOR.
I could not join the airdrop at the time so I invested as much as I could...I eventually got in the airdrop, but have still purchased near 7000 onions in addition to the 2500!

Since then Ive seen, not only does Onion has the strongest community growth, most active development team always releasing new updates and addons...
There are new exchanges and extra updates almost daily, they added almost 5 in one week just recently.
They are the ultimate privacy coin natively on TOR with OBSF4 & MEEK to hide IPs, StealthAddresses to make payments untraceable and they will soon be adding DeepSend the next revolution on obsfucation technology.
After DeepSend is implemented including ZeroKnowledgeProtocol there will be TOR Based Smart Contracts also.
This puts it WAY past Monero or any other privacy coin, and most altcoins in general in technologies.
They are also a very unique altcoin in general having DeepVault to register file hashes backed on the DeepOnion AND Bitcoin blockchains immutably.
Along with that VoteCentral is taking DeepOnion to new heights with its proposals and the allowance of any DeepOnion holder of 50 onions or more to possibly alter or make an addition to DeepOnions future.
Blocks are an average of 48s and can hold 3000tx, instant and cheap.. How can you go wrong?
Just added their WooCommerce 2.0 plugin that can be used in all wordpress shops and more and more merchants are accepting $Onions by the day...
With growth like this and the technologies we have, future is very bright for any $Onion HODler. HODL, Stake, accumulate more if you can!
I expect DeepOnion not only to hit Monero ATHs but to surpass them and be in the top 50 with out a doubt in due time.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    OWN YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Own ONION  (✔Exchanges  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: