Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 08:35:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Expectation on DeepOnion  (Read 310 times)
ztto

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:35:26 AM

Keep watching on DeepOnion for last 2-3 weeks. Seems like DEV are doing great job. What's your thought on this coin? Please be constructive and suggest me something which make sense. Should I go for it? I'm thinking of investing on it.
I do not expect anything from this coin. Please mind that this coin has very big premine and is only a fork of TORCoin. The only advantage is the big community they built around this project.

I think you are wrong onion is actually a coins that will surprise a lot of people  yes it’s a forked coin but must coins top in top 100 are clones also so what does. That mean ?  Anyways they have developed a lot of unique features and still developing more  and having a strong community is actually really important . I see onion once it gets listed in a tier one exchange  and gets deepsend up and running  having a great market value

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:57:25 AM

I think their activity has started to fade, still can be remembered very price and prestige began to increase. but some of my email also still often get info from DeepOnion though not too I noticed. because it's time to get away from it and get a profit on the other side of Altcoin.
I also believe that the activity of their community has diminished. Namely, this is the main strength of this project. They are trying to do something inside the project, but this is inefficient, since most of the activity is not visible from the outside.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 08:09:38 AM

Keep watching on DeepOnion for last 2-3 weeks. Seems like DEV are doing great job. What's your thought on this coin? Please be constructive and suggest me something which make sense. Should I go for it? I'm thinking of investing on it.
I do not expect anything from this coin. Please mind that this coin has very big premine and is only a fork of TORCoin. The only advantage is the big community they built around this project.

I think you are wrong onion is actually a coins that will surprise a lot of people  yes it’s a forked coin but must coins top in top 100 are clones also so what does. That mean ?  Anyways they have developed a lot of unique features and still developing more  and having a strong community is actually really important . I see onion once it gets listed in a tier one exchange  and gets deepsend up and running  having a great market value

Deep Onion are having a strong community and active team developer is really good, honestly my expectation about this coin are  not too much. I need to do more observation about the deeponion to have more information.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: