Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:18:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum bounty  (Read 173 times)
Nikola282828 (OP)

Activity: 219
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:04:12 PM

Hi guys:) here is the bounty of the company for which pay in btc. And there are bounty of companies where the pay is ethereum? If so then throw me a few branches on this information I would be grateful:)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rarg

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 03:09:32 PM

Hi guys:) here is the bounty of the company for which pay in btc. And there are bounty of companies where the pay is ethereum? If so then throw me a few branches on this information I would be grateful:)

Actually, I have links to that information, but in the Indonesian Language. Maybe you can check it and translate to the English language. Here is the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1256381.0 I hope this useful

Nikola282828 (OP)

Activity: 219

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:30:43 PM

Actually, I have links to that information, but in the Indonesian Language. Maybe you can check it and translate to the English language. Here is the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1256381.0 I hope this useful
Sorry but you sent me a link to those bounty companies that pay btc. I'm only interested in ethereum.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:37:47 PM

hi there mate, if you are looking for job that pay you in btc or eth, just go to the services section on this forum.
i think it is on this link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0
Happy hunting and don't forget to spread the words. Cheesy
Umkar

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:54:27 PM

In this forum there is only a bounty, where they pay tokens, and there is where they pay bitcoins. There are no separate topics where one could join the generosity campaigns that would be paid into the ethereum. They sometimes appear among ICO campaigns that pay tokens, but this is very rare. ICO campaigns are very reluctant to pay ethereum, it is simply unprofitable for them.
cliffdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:36:52 PM

Most bounties on this forum pay tokens which can latter be sold to get ethereum or bitcoin. therefore i think you should consider the bounties or ICO which have prospect, be a bounty hunter and get their tokens and the exchange, there are so many exchangers where you can exchange your tokens to ethereum.
cryptoroi

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:44:01 PM

There are many bounties which pay token and after that they connect with ethereum and btc. Ethereum is the second position after bitcoin. They maintain their performance from the beginning. It helps them for reach the market.
richan

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:07:36 PM

Bounty with Ether as payment method is hard to come by. Even bounties that make payment in bitcoins are always full. And to join the rest round is base on your quality of post and sometimes luck. Just focus on bounties that look credible and convert the tokens acquired to Ether if it enlist on exchange.
cryptovally01

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:26:45 AM

Actually this forum is related to bitcoin. Here bitcoin investors come and meet together to have suggestion regarding their investment and to have solutions to different problems. We cannot say about the bounty of bitcoin but we do not know about Ethereum bounty with certainty. You can go for the Ethereum forum or their website to get information regarding this.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:28:58 AM

Most of the bounty campaigns will only pay out in the particular token of the project you are taking part in. So far I have only seen 1 project that is prepared to trade in the tokens from bounty for ETH and that is Cardstack.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 05:45:22 AM

Maybe if paid with bitcoin or ethereum quite interesting because of course the value is very fantastic. but to find it I a few times often late and limited because of only full participants. In addition, if also summed up the given allocation is not great so it doesn't seem to benefit.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 05:58:25 AM

Maybe if paid with bitcoin or ethereum quite interesting because of course the value is very fantastic. but to find it I a few times often late and limited because of only full participants. In addition, if also summed up the given allocation is not great so it doesn't seem to benefit.

Yes it's interesting if it pay bitcoin or ethereum as a reward from bounty, and  i think it's limited.
Most of the bounty they pay a token that they create and you need to sell it to become bitcoin or ethereum.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:37:12 PM

I think there are not many icos that pay anymore in eth or btc, an year ago there were many but now almost all the campaigns pay in their tokens, recently i have seen crowd machine that paid in eth while at the moment energizine ico is also offering some campaigns reward in eth but im not sure if they are accepting new participants or not.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
availcrypto

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:20:58 PM

Well, I am providing you a link it will help you out https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: