Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:03:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What does bitcointalk mean for cryptocurrency?  (Read 710 times)
rogerjordan07

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:17:06 PM

Bitcointalk is a very informative place. It is a place where people use to gather to get recent news and information about the crypto industry and the crypto market. It play a vital role for the investors.
athiftammam2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:21:42 PM

In my opinion, bitcointalk is a forum that is one of the containers to market cryptocurrency-based projects, since the activity associated with crypto is very much the case in this forum. So it is a great potential to capture investors in the hope that they want to invest in the projects they develop.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:23:35 PM

In my opinion, bitcointalk is a forum that is one of the containers to market cryptocurrency-based projects, since the activity associated with crypto is very much the case in this forum. So it is a great potential to capture investors in the hope that they want to invest in the projects they develop.
Recently I came across another resource that copies bitcointalk, but it has much fewer participants and it really does not benefit much from it.
Pamela1966

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 09:35:04 PM

No doubt bitcointalk is the basis of crypto and contribute in no small measure to cryptocurrency. It's a platform to get acquainted with everything that has to do with digital currency . All basic information needed about new projects get to investors and everybody involved in crypto directly or indirectly easily and get advertised simultaneously
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:36:50 PM

Recently I came across another resource that copies bitcointalk, but it has much fewer participants and it really does not benefit much from it.
I think that the developers of promising projects that develop the ico company will only apply to the rating and productive resources. Therefore, bitcointalk will still be a leader in this plan and no other resources will be able to claim its place.
dobidobi88

Activity: 165

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:41:08 PM

I'm wondering, who are the bounty hunters and earn big profits for a long time from many rankings. They donate to bitcointalk to maintain the development of forums, communities and crypto markets. Because if Japan is the cradle of bitcoin formation, bitcointals are the source of nutrients to maintain and protection of bitcoin.
Bitcointalk is a forum capable of gathering project developers, investors, and crypto users. Various information about crypto can be found as a support to maintain the sustainability and growth of crypto. For project developers, bitcointalk as a medium to provide their project information to investors. The bounty hunters make the forum a land for free profits.
Akichiva23

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:46:57 PM

Bitcoin talk has lots of significance when it comes to the crypto world, almost all projects  with an intention to launch presents its project to Bitcoin talk for various reasons, through the forum the projects get to advertise and create awareness of their projects . The forum is one of the oldest forums hence is rich of people with crypto experince
bagikoin

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 10:04:59 PM

This forum is a gathering place for investors, ICO project, science, knowledge, and any news about crypto. It could be said this was a Centre for crypto. so it's reasonable if this very forum has great influence on the development of crypto-until now. all of the new things about crypto will certainly always there through this forum and it's very useful for investors.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
JamescrypTrader

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:17:10 PM

Bitcointalk is one of the oldest and most popular forum for crypto currrnecy discussion. Here, so many highly knowledgeable person are contributing continously to develop the sector. Even I prefer to ask here any of my queries rather than searching in google. Cause I get the most suitable result from the forum people.
newgal2017

Activity: 337
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:43:03 PM

Bitcointalk plays an important role in cryptocurrency. It is the heart of cryptocurrency where the manual of the operation of cryptocurrency can be found. Bitcointalk is a channel where the managers, supervisors and operators were able to interact with their investors, signature and bounty participants. It is very beneficial for everyone who is engaging with cryptocurrency for it can serve as a source of knowledge for newbies, a medium for managers to promote and expose their projects and for the signature and bounty hunters search and find a job they are looking for.
waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:45:43 PM

I'm wondering, who are the bounty hunters and earn big profits for a long time from many rankings. They donate to bitcointalk to maintain the development of forums, communities and crypto markets. Because if Japan is the cradle of bitcoin formation, bitcointals are the source of nutrients to maintain and protection of bitcoin.
bitcointalk is a forum focused on e-money investors who can discuss or help knowledge for the newbie. So this is the home of the crypto so the ICO projects that want to succeed must advertisement their project on this forum.

IsabellaSophia

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:30:40 PM

Bitcointalk means a lot for cryptocurrency. This forum is working relentlessly for the development of the crypto and helping all with their problems. I really thank this forum for their work.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:31:05 PM

I think bitcoin talk is process wherein there is a forum that answer the inquiries of other people most especially those who are new in cryptocurrency and lots of concern which helps them to guide and address their inquries.
peterpan19z99

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:41:38 AM

for now this bitcointalk in my sense is a forum that gives everyone a job. this is very helpful for me and also the insiders to get extra income so far
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:57:12 AM

Bitcointalk forum is the oldest and the very first bitcoin forum that creates several years ago, meaning inside this forum,  more people are getting/sharing more information about bitcoin and altcoins also. A lot of investors/stake holders are in here, meaning all the issue/announcement are creating here,  so theres a big impact/flow/movements into all crypto currency this bitcointalk forum. By mean of this forum,  some projects before are got succeeded, more and more new projects are using this forum to advertise/promote their projects to gets more investors to get in onto their projects.
badykvik

Activity: 895

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:02:30 AM

Bitcointalk is revolutionary. It is the oldest cryptocurrency forum where crypto enthusiasts from all over the world gather to dicsuss about crypto.
It means a lot for every person out here. I am sure many would have good experiences and some would have bad ones too(getting banned/negative tursts). Bitcointalk has provided so many opportunities to all the people here and has changed the life of many including myself. I will never forget about it.

Yes, I agree with your answer because it has also helped me when it comes to getting idea about something which I find very strange or difficult and I also get information about what is happening in the crypto community from this forum. It has also helped to improve my knowledge of crypto and how it operates.
Bitknick

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:07:13 AM

Bitcointalk is a very useful forum for getting new and additional knowledge and earnings!
azizsatrasia68

Activity: 150

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:07:53 AM

Yes, this forum is a medium for the gathering of project development teams, investors and users of crypto currency. A project utilizes this forum as a medium to convey information about the project, so it can attract investors to enter into it. In addition, many other information can be obtained from forums about crypto currency, so each member of the forums to each other complete the lack of knowledge. In fact, this forum can be a medium to make a lot of money from the presence of many ICO projects.
angelomoraaaa

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:14:46 AM

Bitcointalk is so essential for future and current investors because it provides them answers for every concerns they have about bitcoin and altcoins. It also helps bounty hunters spread knowledge and news about cryptos.
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:33:43 AM

Well, bitcointalk is on of oldest bitcoin forum I guess. And for a new projects, announcing about them here is like a must. About the bounty hunters, thery help spread words about a new project to earn reward.

Also it is the medium of gathering informations about whole thing in crypto world. It is very useful to all investors because they can get more knowledge  every inch info about cryptocurrency andd market

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: