Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 11:06:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What does bitcointalk mean for cryptocurrency?  (Read 724 times)
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1591

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:44:38 AM

It is part of the history of crypto-currencies. You cannot fully understand Bitcoin nor other initiatives without it. I cannot overstate how influential still is as it has created a whole new economic sector within finance.

litolapis1

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:03:24 AM

Bitcointalk is the main source of all latest cryptocurrency news and updates. Its all in here. All bounty hunters need this community for the for the upcoming futures deals. This community have a great help for all members and investors.
Krendiv

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:11:53 AM

Bitcointalk is a good way to get information about cryptocurrency,an opportunity to make money.
Mbok Ajeng

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:15:47 AM

You can find out all the information about cryptocurrency through bitcointalk. because bitcointalk is a forum where there is a lot of information about the cryptocurrency world when you don't get that information from google. besides, in bitcointalk also there are many people who have more experience and of course, it will be very useful for beginners.
nadbucs

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:19:45 AM

I'm wondering, who are the bounty hunters and earn big profits for a long time from many rankings. They donate to bitcointalk to maintain the development of forums, communities and crypto markets. Because if Japan is the cradle of bitcoin formation, bitcointals are the source of nutrients to maintain and protection of bitcoin.
Bitcointalk is the bridge of investors, bounty/airdrop hunters and project team. This forum provide a big role on the success of new projects since most crypto enthusiasts are members here. It is also a foundation of newbies to gather more knowledge about crypto.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:30:00 AM

This forum is a place to share. be it news, information or employment and the introduction of new crypto. all crypto investors gathered here into one and have one container. so the forum is like a life for a life of crypto, as dealer between crypto and its users. even this forum is also a great place to work for most people who are members of the bounty that has now started a lot followed many of the participants to search for revenue.
Ranillo79

Activity: 240
Merit: 17

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 09:34:07 AM

This forum is a big help to crypto community. We can found here most important information about crypto. Gain and share knowledge is one main reason of this forum. You can ask and reply in any topics here. Learn just asking in the forum. Whole world can have sharing of thought and make ICO successful by advertising here

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Queen12

Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:36:17 AM

Bitcointalk is a good publicity channel. We can find a lot of useful information about the encrypted currency market here, so I think it is easier for ICO to succeed in this forum.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Alenas2018

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:45:36 AM

For me , I think its a big help in the cryptoeconomy. Introducing new type of Altcoins. Bitcointalk helps connect investors, bounty/airdrop hunters and project team and developers by gaining and sharing knowledge to one another. Without it we cannot fully understood cryptoworld nor other forms of it. This site helpus in understanding the importance of Hodling.
cryptosuotor

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 09:53:23 AM

Bitcointalk is a platform where people always visit. to gain knowledge and infofmation about the cryptocurrency, it's also place where people visit to exchange their line of thoughts and reasoning and lastly it's an opportunity to make money
HeraldoCrypto

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:58:38 AM

The amount of bounty hunters and shitcoins that are announced here can be a problem. It makes it harder to find good projects to participate in early. Either you spend some time doing research or just gamble on something that seems OK.
Impros88

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:01:55 PM

I'm wondering, who are the bounty hunters and earn big profits for a long time from many rankings. They donate to bitcointalk to maintain the development of forums, communities and crypto markets. Because if Japan is the cradle of bitcoin formation, bitcointals are the source of nutrients to maintain and protection of bitcoin.

I can say that in this decentralised system, bitcointalk is like a headquarters, even if we don't actually rule, we are those who are the most interested in bitcoin welfare and development process.
TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:17:14 PM

I believe that this is a great platform for beginners and only through this forum you can learn to find answers to those questions that are not asked in the usual search for information on the Internet
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:05:11 AM

cryptocurrency is very cool and the fact that there is such a great forum obviously has a positive impact on its development and growth of the market
tranb9681

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:08:01 PM

In my opinion, bitcointalk is a forum that is one of the containers to market cryptocurrency-based projects, since the activity associated with crypto is very much the case in this forum. So it is a great potential to capture investors in the hope that they want to invest in the projects they develop.
onurlu-adam

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:04:20 PM

I see Bitcointalk as the heart of the cryptocurrency world. They have every information about this field. They have each answer for my questions. It would be better if there were no merit system. Bitcointalk is one of the doyen of this industry.for a new projects, announcing about them here is like a must.
mjloulie

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:24:01 PM

Bitcointalk forum, here's is our source of information to know about cryptocurrency. In this forum there are project developers, cryptocurrency lovers, traders etc ..that gathers together to bring knowledge to people because it often announces new products, new information and knowledge about cryptocurrency. Also here bounty hunters earn rewards by promoting or advertising an ICO while wearing their signature codes.
cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:33:18 PM

your questions is same as you make a questions to yourself why you are here my friend ?
this forum is to know more about crypto world especially bitcoin
rudyconsl15

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:35:28 PM

in this bitcointalk sense it is about basically bitcoin. but in this forum I think is a means of information for everyone who wants to know what is cryptocurency. sharing knowledge and sharing experiences as well opinion.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:44:52 PM

From the name itself you can tell that this is all about Bitcoin a forum for most crypto community who like to having a conversation between trading and development. Satoshi is part of these community and is the one lead all people to gather here for his awesome project that still exist today. Those early adapters are part of it and most of them are long gone but most of them too are making their new cryptocurrency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: