Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:33:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Really Can get a loan from here? I dont have any Collateral  (Read 195 times)
firojasif (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:51:21 PM

I am looking for a loan here of $500-$1000 on btc or neteller but I dont have any kind of Collateral
Rather I have all kind of ID documents to verify my identity. With that can I get a loan from here from any one?
I like to offer 10% interest monthly and Minimum 3 months term Loan.
Will I get any favor  from here ?

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 04:56:27 PM

No collateral, no loan.

Literally one of the stickied threads: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0

The rule of "No Collateral, No Loan" means that in order to get a loan you must give collateral that is equal, or preferably higher to the amount you are being loaned.

If you completely ignore this sticky and make a loan request with no collateral, without having massive trust on the forum, the chances of you getting negative trusted feedback and therefore having a Trade with Extreme Caution tag is almost 100%.

jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:10:06 PM

I am looking for a loan here of $500-$1000 on btc or neteller but I dont have any kind of Collateral
Rather I have all kind of ID documents to verify my identity. With that can I get a loan from here from any one?
I like to offer 10% interest monthly and Minimum 3 months term Loan.
Will I get any favor  from here ?

No. Even if you had collateral you wouldn't get a loan as you don't specify a loan term.

You'd need to keep adding to the collateral or paying off the interest monthly so the lender doesn't end up short of their interest.
firojasif (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:14:39 PM

I have Collateral but not in online. I have land area in my local area. So, what I need to have as Collateral in online to get a loan ?
Can you suggest me please....
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:27:59 PM

I have Collateral but not in online. I have land area in my local area. So, what I need to have as Collateral in online to get a loan ?

Go to your bank with the ownership documents of your land and some information on it for them to look at and suggest you an offer.

You could state what country you're in, the size of the land and how much it would be worth (if you know this). 
firojasif (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:32:12 PM

Go to your bank with the ownership documents of your land and some information on it for them to look at and suggest you an offer.

You could state what country you're in, the size of the land and how much it would be worth (if you know this). 

But I like to get a loan from here online. Bank will take much time and they will ask many docs as well as 3-5 steps application form to signup and then they will take at least  20-30 days to fund me the loan amount.
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:45:10 PM

You won’t get a loan here without crypto collateral.
firojasif (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:47:49 PM

crypto collateral means??
Whats are these? if u dont mind, Can you tell me in details please...
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:57:31 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:02:10 PM

Well some physical posessions could be taken as collateral by a trusted member of the forum nearby for some users - provided the escrow was trustworthy enough.
Also some items such as land, if they're near someone here may be of interest even if the person defaults. In some countries, land is quite easy to shift, if op has land in a country like one of these then someone will likely lend to him.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: