Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:54:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: FIATLEAK.COM  (Read 2591 times)
TrollboxChamp (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 05:09:52 PM

http://fiatleak.com/

China is eating up ALL OF THE BTC. Where are the bears now? Hibernating?!?

Don't miss the train. Were officially leaving the station Q1 2014!!!

Watched them buy 1000 btc in 5 minutes? lol... meanwhile USA buys 5 BTC. wooooo

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
humanitee

Activity: 1302
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 05:13:42 PM

Oh good, someone watching fiat leak as if it really means something.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
MatTheCat

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 05:14:18 PM

Are you talking about the sudden volume increase on BTC China?

Have you seen the chart and volume momentum there?

If I could, I would be shorting all I could right now on that exchange.

volume isn't necessarily a good thing for Bitcoin price.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
TrollboxChamp (OP)

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 05:15:50 PM

Are you talking about the sudden volume increase on BTC China?

Have you seen the chart and volume momentum there?

If I could, I would be shorting all I could right now on that exchange.

volume isn't necessarily a good thing for Bitcoin price.

Buy volume a day before jan 31st in china means good things to me
mskryxz

Activity: 433

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 05:19:45 PM

wow
MatTheCat

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 05:22:18 PM

Buy volume a day before jan 31st in china means good things to me

The banks are closed in China as of now.

The 'Deposit Funds' thing that appeared on BTC China cannot possibly be used to get money onto the exchange anytime before 8th Feb.

Their has been a sudden volume spike on BTC China, and the direction is down. Sharply down. There is a huge Ask wall advancing on a retreating bid wall.

Now, this may be the sort of bear trap that might be typically laid out on the USD exchanged, but given the current political climate in China regarding Bitcoin, I wouldn't be placing my bets on this.

It is also 1.30 am in Beijing right now. Traditionally a very quite time on the Chinese exchanges, so, wtf is going on here?

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
akujin

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 05:30:41 PM

Lol! They're buying bitcoins then dump it at other exchange Cheesy
 Roll Eyes

BTC: 165rKPfGJ3ndrG1QziHR6ACnViP4EQHNK7
LTC: LMysGMFjmF9gR9RzStij74msXrDP1NqW8X
DOGE: DRZXGgcKN8kANwko3VycsBVVGqfy6XsSpM
MatTheCat

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 05:33:49 PM

Roll Eyes

I will state again. It is 2am in China right now.

But on BTC CHINA. There is suddenly insane volume going on.

Some big boys are staying up especially late for this party. In view of the Chinese government's attitude on Bitcoin, is this party likely to to work in Bitcoins favour or against it?

Huobi, is as quiet as it always is at this time of night.

I would say that there is a fucking robbery going on on BTC China. Someone is dumping max BTC for max CNY whilst China sleeps.

esse83

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 05:45:19 PM

Holy shit just noticed myself, over 12k btc this hour.. suddenly back from the dead.

“Bitcoin is wild and crazy investment that I’m diversifying out of all the time,” - Gavin Andresen
MatTheCat

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 05:47:38 PM

Holy shit just noticed myself, over 12k btc this hour.. suddenly back from the dead.

At 2am whilst everyone sleeps.

Notice it is not a 'dump' as such, but how buy ins are being rapidly triggered, followed by yet more selling, whilst the price trends down.

Someone is dumping all their BTC at max possible price.

akujin

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 05:51:06 PM

Roll Eyes

I will state again. It is 2am in China right now.

But on BTC CHINA. There is suddenly insane volume going on.

Some big boys are staying up especially late for this party. In view of the Chinese government's attitude on Bitcoin, is this party likely to to work in Bitcoins favour or against it?

Huobi, is as quiet as it always is at this time of night.

I would say that there is a fucking robbery going on on BTC China. Someone is dumping max BTC for max CNY whilst China sleeps.
What if a big whale in china is buying these coins so he could move all his wealth outside of china? XD

Torque
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 5041

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 05:51:34 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2014, 06:12:58 PM by Torque

Notice it is not a 'dump' as such, but how buy ins are being rapidly triggered, followed by yet more selling, whilst the price trends down.

Yeah, but look at the 1m chart.  Price is not actually trending down, is it?

My theories:
1.  Fake volume created by bots using large trades (to avoid fees) to show higher level of activity.
2.  Some type of test of the trading system.
3  An attack on BTC China to somehow discredit them.  That much CNY going into into a corporate bank account is going to raise some red flags.
4.  Some large whale on BTC China just wants out.
esse83

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 05:55:16 PM

Perhaps, but it might be Maker-Taker + deposits enabled.

“Bitcoin is wild and crazy investment that I’m diversifying out of all the time,” - Gavin Andresen
MatTheCat

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 05:58:41 PM

It is impossible for anyone to sit removed from the deed and say for sure what is going on.

When this sudden volume spike started on BTC China. Bitcoin was 4890 CNY. It is now 4830 CNY. This is clearly bot trading and clearly bot trading algorithms are being triggered. Yes, it is currently trending into a pennant, but the higher that a price can be maintained whilst some whale dumps, the better it is for the whale.

Perhaps I just have a suspicious mind, but the fact that this is going on at 2am Beijing time, suggests to me that something very underhand is going on and whoever is perpetrating the act doesn't want the operators of the other trading bots to be able to react to these events.

Edit: The pennant is narrowing all the time. If it breaks rapidly down, that will be a sure signal of what is being done.

vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 06:00:07 PM

The Chinese have so much money
akujin

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:01:23 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2014, 05:04:13 PM by akujin

China: Look at all those americans buying our coins while we dump ours @ $800 each Cheesy

Nathanael_

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:02:26 PM

This can't be accurate. Look at the volume at BTC China - that cant be real....https://i.imgur.com/iAX1Kci.png

Now look at Huobi....
https://i.imgur.com/AJ9uUA1.png
esse83

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:14:46 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2014, 06:26:37 PM by esse83

Noticed the bot that is selling and buying equal amounts, but decreasing by 0.2 systematically. This is a countdown.. but to what? Shocked lol  

Its at 58 now

Atually the 0.2 is also decreasing by 0.001 every trade. The diference is now at 0.145.. so perhaps 145 trades left before it stops.. pure guess

bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:15:02 PM

This will destroy bitcoin's credibility and reliability once and for all.
Volume and price has been manipulated/faked so many times.

Dead cat bounces is all we see now. It could drop to single digits at any time now.
Torque
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:20:20 PM

Just watching it feels like something is going to blow on their servers.  Like it's stuck in an infinite loop or something.   Shocked
MatTheCat

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:20:28 PM

Noticed the bot that is selling and buying equal amounts, but decreasing by 0.2 systematically. This is a countdown.. but to what? Shocked lol  

Its at 58 now

It is very interesting to watch.

Notice how the Ask wall jumps up, followed by Bids chasing the momentum, only for Ask wall to slam right back down on top of bid wall.

Text book market manipulation in auto-mode. Somebody is getting very rich right now. Lots are going to waken up tomorrow very poor and very very angry.

bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:23:29 PM

Its at 58 now

Notice how the Ask wall jumps up, followed by Bids chasing the momentum, only for Ask wall to slam right back down on top of bid wall.

Text book market manipulation in auto-mode. Somebody is getting very rich right now. Lots are going to waken up tomorrow very poor and very very angry.

It's going to crash so hard.
Upcomng 22 hours are promising.

My buy order is set at $50.
fonzie

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:27:03 PM

Its at 58 now

That sounds a bit bullish to me. Mine are on 20$ Cool

"To know death, Otto, you have to fuck life in the gallbladder"
www.hsbc.com  - The world´s local bank
"These FUDsters are insane egomaniacs that just want cheap BTC" - oblivi
MatTheCat

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:33:31 PM

Fuck knows what is going on there but whatever it is, it should be illegal and the technology that enables this sort of thing to happen should not be allowed to be deployed on any trading platform, anywhere.

I can't say with any certainty how this is going to pan out. If I were long Bitcoin, I would be very nervous right now. Since I am short, I am not nervous, but am far from convinced that I am in for a windfall here.

BTC China looks set to trade 4836 for infinity here.

Having said that, the trades are getting smaller and smaller.....guess crunch time happens when they get down to near zero.

esse83

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:34:36 PM

BTC China has given over 3.1m RMB to market makers
Until 15th February, company is giving 1,000 RMB ($165) to one maker and one taker every time the amount rebated to makers exceeds 100,000 RMB.

“The prizes go to the maker and the taker who push the rebate threshold over the next 100,000 mark. We have already given out over 3m RMB in rebates and given prizes to 62 winners,” Lee explained.

This might explain it?

fonzie

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:36:30 PM

Yeah, for sure.....  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

"To know death, Otto, you have to fuck life in the gallbladder"
www.hsbc.com  - The world´s local bank
"These FUDsters are insane egomaniacs that just want cheap BTC" - oblivi
MatTheCat

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:37:38 PM

BTC China has given over 3.1m RMB to market makers
Until 15th February, company is giving 1,000 RMB ($165) to one maker and one taker every time the amount rebated to makers exceeds 100,000 RMB.

“The prizes go to the maker and the taker who push the rebate threshold over the next 100,000 mark. We have already given out over 3m RMB in rebates and given prizes to 62 winners,” Lee explained.

This might explain it?

Could be. In which case it is Bobby Lee who is being robbed.

Robbed fucking blind!

Surely there will be no legal obligation for BTC China to honour this faux pass in light of how it is being exploited.

Torque
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:45:50 PM

I'm starting to get a sense that there are forces at work in China, who do not like Bobby Lee and wish to run him and his business out of town.  Perhaps because he is seen as an outsider, and in the beginning acted as if his company had "cornered the bitcoin market" in China.  IDK.  He seems to have to play by a different set of rules than that of either Huobi or OKCoin just to stay viable.
akujin

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 07:07:57 PM

Its at 58 now

Mine at $5 Cheesy

Bees Brothers

Activity: 457
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 07:46:11 PM

Watching for the past 2.5 hrs, I would have to say that was a different type of New Year's firework show.. Huh

Don't tread on bees! http://beesbros.com
coinpharmer

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 08:03:12 PM

Watching for the past 2.5 hrs, I would have to say that was a different type of New Year's firework show.. Huh

good caramel bro, my first bitcoin buy was from your site and i enjoyed giving out those 8 boxes to friends. your site being easy to use was a very good first bitcoin tx
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 08:14:42 PM

Fiatleak.com was not working for almost a week but is back now. In case it is offline again or for comparison a similar site is https://blocks.wizb.it/

European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 08:38:28 PM

it was a worthless metric before. maybe it'll be less worthless for a while until the japanese zero fee exchanges plus coinfloor get going.
BOSA.io

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 08:46:38 PM

Typical FUD pump thread.. BTC is not THAT predictable.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: