Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:04:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FIATLEAK.COM  (Read 2591 times)
MatTheCat

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:20:28 PM

Noticed the bot that is selling and buying equal amounts, but decreasing by 0.2 systematically. This is a countdown.. but to what? Shocked lol  

Its at 58 now

It is very interesting to watch.

Notice how the Ask wall jumps up, followed by Bids chasing the momentum, only for Ask wall to slam right back down on top of bid wall.

Text book market manipulation in auto-mode. Somebody is getting very rich right now. Lots are going to waken up tomorrow very poor and very very angry.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:23:29 PM

Noticed the bot that is selling and buying equal amounts, but decreasing by 0.2 systematically. This is a countdown.. but to what? Shocked lol  

Its at 58 now

Notice how the Ask wall jumps up, followed by Bids chasing the momentum, only for Ask wall to slam right back down on top of bid wall.

Text book market manipulation in auto-mode. Somebody is getting very rich right now. Lots are going to waken up tomorrow very poor and very very angry.

It's going to crash so hard.
Upcomng 22 hours are promising.

My buy order is set at $50.
fonzie

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:27:03 PM

Its at 58 now

That sounds a bit bullish to me. Mine are on 20$ Cool

"To know death, Otto, you have to fuck life in the gallbladder"
www.hsbc.com  - The world´s local bank
"These FUDsters are insane egomaniacs that just want cheap BTC" - oblivi
MatTheCat

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:33:31 PM

Fuck knows what is going on there but whatever it is, it should be illegal and the technology that enables this sort of thing to happen should not be allowed to be deployed on any trading platform, anywhere.

I can't say with any certainty how this is going to pan out. If I were long Bitcoin, I would be very nervous right now. Since I am short, I am not nervous, but am far from convinced that I am in for a windfall here.

BTC China looks set to trade 4836 for infinity here.

Having said that, the trades are getting smaller and smaller.....guess crunch time happens when they get down to near zero.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
esse83

Activity: 545

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:34:36 PM

BTC China has given over 3.1m RMB to market makers
Until 15th February, company is giving 1,000 RMB ($165) to one maker and one taker every time the amount rebated to makers exceeds 100,000 RMB.

“The prizes go to the maker and the taker who push the rebate threshold over the next 100,000 mark. We have already given out over 3m RMB in rebates and given prizes to 62 winners,” Lee explained.

This might explain it?

“Bitcoin is wild and crazy investment that I’m diversifying out of all the time,” - Gavin Andresen
fonzie

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:36:30 PM

Yeah, for sure.....  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

"To know death, Otto, you have to fuck life in the gallbladder"
www.hsbc.com  - The world´s local bank
"These FUDsters are insane egomaniacs that just want cheap BTC" - oblivi
MatTheCat

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:37:38 PM

BTC China has given over 3.1m RMB to market makers
Until 15th February, company is giving 1,000 RMB ($165) to one maker and one taker every time the amount rebated to makers exceeds 100,000 RMB.

“The prizes go to the maker and the taker who push the rebate threshold over the next 100,000 mark. We have already given out over 3m RMB in rebates and given prizes to 62 winners,” Lee explained.

This might explain it?

Could be. In which case it is Bobby Lee who is being robbed.

Robbed fucking blind!

Surely there will be no legal obligation for BTC China to honour this faux pass in light of how it is being exploited.

Torque
Legendary

Activity: 3570
Merit: 5043

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:45:50 PM

I'm starting to get a sense that there are forces at work in China, who do not like Bobby Lee and wish to run him and his business out of town.  Perhaps because he is seen as an outsider, and in the beginning acted as if his company had "cornered the bitcoin market" in China.  IDK.  He seems to have to play by a different set of rules than that of either Huobi or OKCoin just to stay viable.
akujin

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 07:07:57 PM

Its at 58 now

Mine at $5 Cheesy

BTC: 165rKPfGJ3ndrG1QziHR6ACnViP4EQHNK7
LTC: LMysGMFjmF9gR9RzStij74msXrDP1NqW8X
DOGE: DRZXGgcKN8kANwko3VycsBVVGqfy6XsSpM
Bees Brothers

Activity: 457
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 07:46:11 PM

Watching for the past 2.5 hrs, I would have to say that was a different type of New Year's firework show.. Huh

Don't tread on bees! http://beesbros.com
coinpharmer

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 08:03:12 PM

Watching for the past 2.5 hrs, I would have to say that was a different type of New Year's firework show.. Huh

good caramel bro, my first bitcoin buy was from your site and i enjoyed giving out those 8 boxes to friends. your site being easy to use was a very good first bitcoin tx
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 08:14:42 PM

Fiatleak.com was not working for almost a week but is back now. In case it is offline again or for comparison a similar site is https://blocks.wizb.it/

European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 08:38:28 PM

it was a worthless metric before. maybe it'll be less worthless for a while until the japanese zero fee exchanges plus coinfloor get going.
BOSA.io

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 08:46:38 PM

Typical FUD pump thread.. BTC is not THAT predictable.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: