Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:07:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the bull market coming?  (Read 1445 times)
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:32:40 PM

The bull market will no longer come.In the last two days, all cryptocurrencies have dropped sharply.Most people have been disappointed and have left this market.

Its perfectly normal to have this kind of feeling at this time when the red is a solid one. Its expected that a lot of money bags would want to take a retreat from the market at this time until the situation improves but if every one decide to that that, then there won't be anyone left in the market to wait for the good time coming but if we all stay, in due time the green will reappear and we can enjoy it together.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pajdo

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:44:10 PM

I really hope so since my altcoin portfolio lost almost 70% this year.
HODL was and still is worst strategy this year.
Midesiz

Activity: 378
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:49:49 PM

I hope the bull market is coming soon. But I I don't think that the bull market is coming soon. May be end of 2018 we will smile.

Sergo Grigo

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:54:19 PM

We predicted that this spring will be a strong growth of the entire cryptocurrency market, but as we all know this has not happened. Bitcoin continues to fall in price and with it all the altcoins, how long it will continue no one knows, but I'm sure that sooner or later it will end and begin to grow the market.
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:21:56 PM

the most anticipated market in the waiting every bitcoin trader is the bull time which we have seen in dec 2017 looking at present market scenario we can expect in after aug bull market
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:09:36 PM

the most anticipated market in the waiting every bitcoin trader is the bull time which we have seen in dec 2017 looking at present market scenario we can expect in after aug bull market

If that happen I will do many commitments I have now. I am planning buy one flat for me. I really do not know when that price amount will be reached back this year but expecting bitcoin to reach its peak value or grow even more than that.
Do not expect the bitcoin price to reach that value in some months. I see the last year bump from the month of mid september and after that only. As like that it grows the big marketplace value. We can make some lumsum.
abia

Activity: 266
Merit: 18

Interior Designer and consultant

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:07:00 AM

The fundamentals support bullish signals for bitcoin's future.
I thought we're still waiting for that significant signal of the graphs to be appearing. The price has not been through the R3 line, there are some corrections made to the current bitcoin.
even though the bearish looks strong but the bullish we find the way to make a figure on the wonderful time. I am very sure about it.

____  CONFUSEwithYOURspaceROOMarrangement ??, HEREweAREwithTHEbest SOLUTIONinteriorDESIGN ___
mrphilippine

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:44:10 AM

I really hope so that the bullish market chart will exist soon. There are no indications that the it will came to a bull market now because there are things need to do check like recent hacking events, FUD news, and many competitions exist in the market.
Sadyshagg

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:18:43 AM

We're following a pattern very similar to what happened in 2013/2014. The laddering down from the high took quite a while to complete, but this time we have acceleration of the trend.
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 05:29:27 AM

I really hope so that the bullish market chart will exist soon. There are no indications that the it will came to a bull market now because there are things need to do check like recent hacking events, FUD news, and many competitions exist in the market.

It will come gradually that no one will notice just as how it did last year. It will come as a surprise unless the nasdaq finally announces they are listing BTC on their platform. That would then be a good time to hold your coins but as of now you can just keep trading to acquire more usd.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Averaged

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:07:50 AM

I am not convinced that we have reached the bottom because each BTC rally we have had is weaker than the previous one. Therefore on balance of probability I think we will go yet lower before we see a sustained rally and a break in the downtrend.
Vladique

Activity: 1372

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 09:45:38 AM

He will definitely return, the market is cyclical, after the fall there will certainly be an upsurge, as much news and analysts say about it, soon we will see the green market!
Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:51:18 AM

It has already begun in June whether it will usher in a bigger bull market. This year, Goldman Sachs and Nasdaq will all have bitcoin futures, and the currency circle is about to usher in greater capital baptism. This is undoubtedly true. However, Wall Street has always been known for its short-selling operations. In order to obtain more chips, it is to directly buy longs or buy short-selling chips at short-term prices. I think it is better to short the first. From January to April in 2018, it has been in a bearish state. It may be that some months have already been secretly entered behind the scenes. It seems that there is still a wave of bull markets worth looking forward to. How do you think about it?

A little piece of advice don't get to optimistic for a bull run with every 500$ or even 1000$ bounce. We are still firmly in a bear market and sentiment right now is horrible. You will find that while in a bull run prices always recover in a bear run you will find that bounces happen a lot less. I mean imagine all the BTFD buyers doing that since 17k.

I personally dont think we will enter another bull run before the next halfening in 2020

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:44:08 AM

Market fell rather hard during the day on Friday after initially trying to recover during the Thursday session. BTC breaking back below the $6500 level indeed is a very negative sign.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:48:07 AM

If that happen I will do many commitments I have now. I am planning buy one flat for me. I really do not know when that price amount will be reached back this year but expecting bitcoin to reach its peak value or grow even more than that.
Do not expect the bitcoin price to reach that value in some months. I see the last year bump from the month of mid september and after that only. As like that it grows the big marketplace value. We can make some lumsum.
We know bitcoin can bounce at no specific time so we better grab this opportunity to buy of it and hold until it makes a new all time high. I am still confident that we will see another peak this year and for sure people learned already that if we reach the peak expect to see the bottom again.
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:14:43 PM

The bull market will not be around till at least year end. We need people to buy for a bull run to start which is not happening- We will go lower in the medium term In my opinion

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
feehannah

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:24:25 PM

No one knows and can predict the volatility movements in the crypto market. But,in my own opinion,there is a possibility to recover,rise up and reach to the higher level of price in the market on this coming,either november or december of this year 2018. Much better if everyone will decide to buy more now,and hodling for how many months from now,before they will decide to sell it.
Fatman861

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:26:45 PM

Hello! I will not say in the near future, but in the long term, growth will be! I expect the growth of bitcoin to 500,000 by the end of 2020. Before this time, I'm not going to sell my coins.
Leenwar

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:28:49 PM

Markets are a reflection of the human condition. We are short-sighted. Changes in the near future are always less than we expect while changes in the long-term are way more than we can imagine.
TreXzar

Activity: 143

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 01:33:37 PM

Disappointing that we are still getting hacked exchanges to this day. You'd think people would learn from previous big profile hacks but its still happening, and its wrecking havoc on our markets. Lets hope for a month of no negative news and will that bull to come storming in!

◼◼  WorkChain.io  ◼◼                                            
◼◼ The Future of Payroll   ◼ Make Every Day Payday
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: