Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:23:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the bull market coming?  (Read 1445 times)
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:55:39 PM

It has already begun in June whether it will usher in a bigger bull market. This year, Goldman Sachs and Nasdaq will all have bitcoin futures, and the currency circle is about to usher in greater capital baptism. This is undoubtedly true. However, Wall Street has always been known for its short-selling operations. In order to obtain more chips, it is to directly buy longs or buy short-selling chips at short-term prices. I think it is better to short the first. From January to April in 2018, it has been in a bearish state. It may be that some months have already been secretly entered behind the scenes. It seems that there is still a wave of bull markets worth looking forward to. How do you think about it?
We are indeed in a bearish market and sentiments are still bearish as far as June goes. I am not expecting any bullish trend soon. But the recovery is definitely incoming. If we go by a year chart, we will see that Bitcoin is still bullish by ignoring the December ridiculous growth which was regarded as manipulation. On long term charts, Bitcoin has shown a parabolic growth. Many Wall Street giants have already made any entry and many are waiting for a trend reversal. There is huge potential in cryptocurrencies and such big financial institutions are definitely not looking to miss it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:04:48 PM

No one knows when will bulls enter the market , in what i see bears are dominating the market since the start of this year and  still theres no sign of a bull after all.
Torrentiota

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:38:19 PM

You may never know when it will happen, there was signals that it will be this month, so the market movers did not want it this is why they made the market so volatile.
chicipuci

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:47:12 PM

My indicators)) also show that the bulls are about to wake up. I expect a bullish trend in the coming week.
erikmollink

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:51:52 PM

You may never know when it will happen, there was signals that it will be this month, so the market movers did not want it this is why they made the market so volatile.

Are signals reliable? Are signals predicting the market, or is the market reacting to the signals?
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:59:17 PM

It has already begun in June whether it will usher in a bigger bull market. This year, Goldman Sachs and Nasdaq will all have bitcoin futures, and the currency circle is about to usher in greater capital baptism. This is undoubtedly true. However, Wall Street has always been known for its short-selling operations. In order to obtain more chips, it is to directly buy longs or buy short-selling chips at short-term prices. I think it is better to short the first. From January to April in 2018, it has been in a bearish state. It may be that some months have already been secretly entered behind the scenes. It seems that there is still a wave of bull markets worth looking forward to. How do you think about it?

Yes, I also heard the news that Goldman Sachs is positive for bitcoin. Unfortunately, now the bulls can not influence the situation of the bitcoin market. Analysts have said a lot and the price rate, but I think that after the fourth touch on the level of$ 6000 bitcoin bounced and should now go up. We wait and believe in the price increase.

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Kriptosoul

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:27:32 PM

My indicators)) also show that the bulls are about to wake up. I expect a bullish trend in the coming week.
Let's hope that you're right, but let's be realistic better, and wait for just good news from the world of the cript
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:22:57 PM

Sure the bull market is coming but dont know when it will come. Maybe it will happens in upcoming weeks or months. Or it will take time to increase, but now the market is not good now. We have to wait with patience that only we can do now. Hope soon the market will recover and it can their investors happy. Dont get panic about current situation soon it will clear.
alient86

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:03:30 PM

Now the market is very far from the bull market. I hope the situation will change soon. But the recovery still takes time
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:06:28 PM

The bull market will no longer come.In the last two days, all cryptocurrencies have dropped sharply.Most people have been disappointed and have left this market.

Its perfectly normal to have this kind of feeling at this time when the red is a solid one. Its expected that a lot of money bags would want to take a retreat from the market at this time until the situation improves but if every one decide to that that, then there won't be anyone left in the market to wait for the good time coming but if we all stay, in due time the green will reappear and we can enjoy it together.
I do not agree with this, why people should feel disappointed with a market that grew so rapidly and that even if the price went down we are still many times above where the bull market began? I'm not disappointed at all at what happened it was obvious that after such a bull market a bear market was coming it was impossible to maintain those prices and anyone thinking otherwise was too naive.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:17:00 PM

Bull market might not happen this year. The market crash whenever it started recovering. It never reach a certain price were we can base our assumptions. The market is always red and altcoins are doing the same as well. I think January 2019 might be the time for the next bull market. It will be for a short period of time so we really need to take advantage of it. Stay realistic but don't ask for too much. Small gains are not that bad.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
zhukovt34

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:30:14 PM

This year was coloured withh one red colour and bear market accumulated some power. I think and expect that market recovering willl start in last quarter of this year.
Stay tuned, bull market is sharping and building its way for a one more long run.

QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:49:36 PM

It's still too early to talk about a bull market or an uptrend. While the market is dominated by bears. But I think that soon the situation should change for the better.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
johniadeluca

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:56:49 PM

The introduction of futures and institutional products doesn't mean it will yield a bull market. Not all of these products are meant to be used for a long perspective, a lot of futures are used to short it. Take for example how we saw the futures this past December introduced and absolutely crushed it when the 6 month expirations gave up (Over 50% returns on just a futures contract).
Re.won14

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:28:26 AM

Yes they are still coming and it seems that it would last until the end of the year.  There's a chance that it might recover on the last months just like last year but I'm not expecting a profit this year.
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:11:17 AM

Yes they are still coming and it seems that it would last until the end of the year.  There's a chance that it might recover on the last months just like last year but I'm not expecting a profit this year.
After such falls, I do not expect anything at all. Bitcoin can be in the flute for a very long time. About a year or more. You just need to relax and wait for recovery.
katri

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:04:38 AM

im hopeful this midyear would be a great month of crypto currency but on the first day until today the market still on downturn path.  but just recently, i have seen some resistance of btc to move down. i hope this is the beginning of a long journey to the top. the price of btc and all cryptocurrency is seeing some green in the marketplace. i hope investor will jow start to come in so we could have a high price.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:05:22 AM

See, the chances of increasing price will be huge but when nobody doesn't know. After huge downfall, it is impossible to predict when the bull market will start increasing its price. In the crypto market, we need a lot of patience to make money because compared with the previous chart nearly Bitcoin took 2 years to reach more than $20k.
SergeyGvo

Activity: 294
Merit: 23

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:45:11 PM

I'm not sure that June will be a bullish month. After all, many analysts predicted a bullish market in the spring, but since mid-January, bitcoin can not break a mark of $ 10,000. Altcoins are also experiencing bearish pressure. I guess that if the market growth is that only in autumn.
Go into the crypt and think that there will be no drawdown, it's like counting on the fact that there will not be rain in the summer and all the days will be clear. Take for granted that drawdowns are inevitable. They will be 10, 20 or 50%, but that excess profit that you will receive after the end of correction, will more than cover these drawdowns.
Rocktop044

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:56:48 PM

The market showed a bit of life today as cryptocurrencies rose a little.
We can only hope for more of same in the coming days and then a little FOMO to take us to the moon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: