Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:07:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the bull market coming?  (Read 1445 times)
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:00:10 PM

The market showed a bit of life today as cryptocurrencies rose a little.
We can only hope for more of same in the coming days and then a little FOMO to take us to the moon
all users of crypto currency, except Hope, have nothing left. Even the means for investment, too, no. Especially sorry for those users who invested their funds in late 2017.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Teamsah541616

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:39:00 PM

We can only be optimistic but can't predict.If one believes in their investment then just hold or accumulate more and more coins when coins go down then we can enjoy good profit when bull market come.I don't think we will see any big difference in price in this month.
oluwatosin1

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:42:09 PM

The market currently is exceptionally unstable and it is extremely difficult to foresee. Some say it would in any case go down following a couple of months however it will hit a bull run so we can boost our benefits. The greater part of my coins are underneath ICO cost yet im as yet holding it until the point when the bull runs hit it.
sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:22:38 PM

I can't tell exactly about bull market  in crypto currency when it will going to happen but I can understand that it is going to happen very quickly in this year any time because there so many top investors told about that already but I am waiting for that from long time.

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
thiemthang

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:46:19 AM

Forecasts all say the market will explode later this year. It is currently down on forecasts. I hope it will grow soon
oliviancool

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:13:39 PM

Frankly, I really hope so, but in fact, judging by the situation on the market this is unlikely and we will be in such a situation for a long time.
samyang2x

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:00:57 PM

For my own opinion the bull market is coming.when that is happened every bounty huters is happy.lets us wait the market to recover and everything will be fine.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
tranquyen123456

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:38:30 PM

Mayor will raise the price again, that is for sure. But now there are too many bad news, something is holding back Bitcoin, which led to the market can not rise again. Cry
diezorocket

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:59:55 PM

I sincerely hope so,
charts showing we could be in for one
I'm thinking maybe, but I would give it least till fall or so
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:09:45 PM

Yes sure the bull market is coming but no one knows exactly when it is coming. The price of bitcoin will increase but not immediately it will take some time. That time also we cannot predict at any time it will happen. So if you have bitcoin just hold it and wait for the price to increase. Once the price will increase you can decide whether want to hold instead of selling.
celakkenyang

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 06:13:56 PM

June july August is a good month to invest. very cheap prices can be found in any crypto market. to get big profit I think holding up to december.
cuprice

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:57:09 AM

I'm not sure that June will be a bullish month. After all, many analysts predicted a bullish market in the spring, but since mid-January, bitcoin can not break a mark of $ 10,000. Altcoins are also experiencing bearish pressure. I guess that if the market growth is that only in autumn.
That's what I'm thinking too. June is not a good month to start the bull run as we are still in a bearish trend with 8 days left to end this month. Maybe in August I hope that the price will start pushing to reach the peak. Let's hope for that.
rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:35:35 AM

If you look at the current condition of the market Bitcoin price is fluctuating around 6000$ if the price will go below 6000$ than forget about bull run till August 2K18. Crypto market are being manipulated by whales or some institutional cartels since the market correction has been started and the negative news like hacking of crypto exchanges are fullfilling their needs. Smaller people's are selling their BTC in panic mood and whales are buying back BTC this is what happening in market presently. We should expect bull run in July 4th week or in August there is the chances that Bitcoin will hit around $10K.
dhydra

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 08:02:08 AM

Yes it will come . But we cannot sure what is the time frame. Only we can predict the market and what will be the trend. We cannot say in when will be the bull or bear. But in my opinion bull run will come October. Because this market cycle doesn't end yet. Btc will go around3000-4000$. Then it will ranging some months. Then btc bull run will start

Dewar Noise

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:59:17 AM

maybe for now and in the next few months, the market still experiencing bear market, even now almost all coins in the market are red, and maybe this is can be chance to buy some coins and hold it for a long term
and in my opinion the market will recover at the end of this year
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:09:43 AM

the market is still bearish. Although it shows that it is artificial. Serious and large investors are trying to shake off as many people from the market that they are good at. The main thing is not to succumb and not to drain at a loss!

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:38:21 AM

I'm not sure that June will be a bullish month. After all, many analysts predicted a bullish market in the spring, but since mid-January, bitcoin can not break a mark of $ 10,000. Altcoins are also experiencing bearish pressure. I guess that if the market growth is that only in autumn.
That's what I'm thinking too. June is not a good month to start the bull run as we are still in a bearish trend with 8 days left to end this month. Maybe in August I hope that the price will start pushing to reach the peak. Let's hope for that.

Well let's hope so. A lot of users are already becoming uneasy about where this market is going but a good run in the third or fourth quarter of this year would wash all the disappointment of 2018 away.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:16:18 AM

It has already begun in June whether it will usher in a bigger bull market. This year, Goldman Sachs and Nasdaq will all have bitcoin futures, and the currency circle is about to usher in greater capital baptism. This is undoubtedly true. However, Wall Street has always been known for its short-selling operations. In order to obtain more chips, it is to directly buy longs or buy short-selling chips at short-term prices. I think it is better to short the first. From January to April in 2018, it has been in a bearish state. It may be that some months have already been secretly entered behind the scenes. It seems that there is still a wave of bull markets worth looking forward to. How do you think about it?

Well as of right now a new bull market doesn't seem to be happening anytime soon. I personally think that after all the retail money that has probably been lost buying the top in december, there just isnt that much scopr for new money coming in anytime soon. Need some sort of good catalyst to trigger a bull run and IMO it will probably be the halfening in 2020.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
teeshe

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 02:05:19 PM

Yes we are all anticipating the Bull run on the market but no one can say when it will come. Every analysis in the industry currently are all based on speculation but whoever is in this space for its long term potentials need not worry about the Bull run as it is certain it will come sooner or later.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:01:14 PM

See, the chances of increasing price will be huge but when nobody doesn't know. After huge downfall, it is impossible to predict when the bull market will start increasing its price. In the crypto market, we need a lot of patience to make money because compared with the previous chart nearly Bitcoin took 2 years to reach more than $20k.

The market will surely grow but I do not think that the cryptocurrencies prices can reach the level of January. I am waiting for the bull run as I wish to get my profits. Try to be patient: the alts will rise soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: