Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:58:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the bull market coming?  (Read 1445 times)
MDIPANJAN

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:49:37 AM

We can't say anything for sure at this moment but we've  to be very patient  and
don't let the weak hands sell your holdings.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
royal slave01

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:57:27 AM

It has already begun in June whether it will usher in a bigger bull market. This year, Goldman Sachs and Nasdaq will all have bitcoin futures, and the currency circle is about to usher in greater capital baptism. This is undoubtedly true. However, Wall Street has always been known for its short-selling operations. In order to obtain more chips, it is to directly buy longs or buy short-selling chips at short-term prices. I think it is better to short the first. From January to April in 2018, it has been in a bearish state. It may be that some months have already been secretly entered behind the scenes. It seems that there is still a wave of bull markets worth looking forward to. How do you think about it?

Actually bull market already exprience by so many people invested in cryptocurrency and this make some people afraid to invest in crypto market because this may cause of a big losses once they invest and dramatically fall down.

quanggiang101

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:06:41 PM

yes. will come at the end of the year
AAlex48

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:25:06 PM

No exact information is available. If there is still a manipulation in the market, then the main thing is that it does not turn out to be large-scale mining pools. Otherwise, the pressure can go far and long, until they displace private and small production miners. Resources they have enough to survive a year long dumping.
chairmanMao

Activity: 456
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:06:54 PM

This month the market is still a downward trend! I do not know what caused the recent downtrend. I very much hope that the bull market will come and let me recover the loss, but now I have not found any possibility of rising!

I think the bull market only happens after all the sharks collect enough coins, they will kill the bear and born the bull. But not in June, Bear is grow up.
The greed of whale far exceeds our imagination. If there are still many people still living in the red market, the bull market will not come. The premise of the bull market is that most of us are dying of the red market.

wave1002012

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:30:04 PM

It has already begun in June whether it will usher in a bigger bull market. This year, Goldman Sachs and Nasdaq will all have bitcoin futures, and the currency circle is about to usher in greater capital baptism. This is undoubtedly true. However, Wall Street has always been known for its short-selling operations. In order to obtain more chips, it is to directly buy longs or buy short-selling chips at short-term prices. I think it is better to short the first. From January to April in 2018, it has been in a bearish state. It may be that some months have already been secretly entered behind the scenes. It seems that there is still a wave of bull markets worth looking forward to. How do you think about it?

I think bull market is already here and that's the main reason why more cryptocurrency today are keeps on falling even the most popular crypto like bitcoin and ethereum.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:02:26 PM

For me, it is sure that the market in a difficult situation during this period, due to the whales are always controlling the majority of cryptocurrencies, and they even manipulate the users of crypto through the fake news of the media. But I think that the end of this long period crisis is near (maybe just few months), and after that there will be good evolution (Big pump), so we must take advantage of this opportunity through making a good choice (buying, investing, buying) and we must avoid the rashness because they always lead to a huge financial loss.
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 06:25:53 PM

Currently we are in down trend for like half a year and I assume that now it is a reversal point, so bull market is coming, just buy and forget about crypto for half a year. You will be thankfull to me when you will cash out your profit Wink

lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:03:17 PM

We can't say anything for sure at this moment but we've  to be very patient  and
don't let the weak hands sell your holdings.

I am an optimist but I do not see any signs of coming bull run. probably, this event will happen later, close to this autumn. what is see now really, are the prices just going down Sad
SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 07:17:03 PM

I can't see much of positive indicators for a bull market soon. I believe the market needs to be regulated to attract fresh/new money to invest in the market. Lately, we've heard a lot of negative news and this keeps the smart money away
murazor

Activity: 1134
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:36:21 PM

Now the market continues to fall. I see no reason to turn the market. But I hope that after such a prolonged fall, there will be continued growth.
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:15:05 PM

Now the market continues to fall. I see no reason to turn the market. But I hope that after such a prolonged fall, there will be continued growth.
Seeing the market in the past few days up until now was a disaster to see mostly when it almost goes down to $5k. I think bearish market is starting again since on April and that 2 months ago. I don't know if this coming August it will going down again to $5k i guess, hope it's not because it so hard to see and control your emotion on this bearish trends.
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:23:45 PM

Currently, the exchange rate of the entire market is falling rapidly, the BTC reaches $ 6000 and the ETH hits over $ 400. This shows that one thing is the time ahead, there will be a strong bull market can happen. So you should hold the cryptos and wait until the exchange rate of the market to recover.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:57:58 PM

About what a bull market can go if bitcoin updates half-yearly lows, and the volume of trading is very low. In order for the market to turn green, large infusions from outside are needed, which will begin as soon as positive news about market regulation comes out.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
thiemthang

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:04:29 AM

The market still fell deeply today, but we can not predict what will happen in the currency market, it all depends on bitcoin when bitcoin drops to all currencies alt also drops with bitcoin. ,
Maldini07

Activity: 205

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:21:16 AM

I think the bull market only happens after all the sharks collect enough coins, they will kill the bear and born the bull. But not in June, Bear is grow up.
I agree with your opinion, bull market will not happen in june this month because the whales not quite satisfied and still want to get more from panic sell or new holder. this is a market manipulation
raiderking96

Activity: 252

pantang menyerah

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:24:42 AM

yes hopefully the descending trend of the cryptocurrency market is coming to an end, and switching to an uptrend, I really hope it happens, I have bought back at the lowest price point of Ethereum and Bitcoin yesterday. My hope ethereum can hit $ 700 - $ 800.
thiemthang

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:52:41 AM

yes hopefully the descending trend of the cryptocurrency market is coming to an end, and switching to an uptrend, I really hope it happens, I have bought back at the lowest price point of Ethereum and Bitcoin yesterday. My hope ethereum can hit $ 700 - $ 800.
The market has increased. i so hope ETH can hit $700 - $ 800
cherrylady

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 12:13:19 PM

All what we see right now is a result of whale's market manipulation. I've already tired of waiting bearish or bullish market and decided to change my strategy, because of my own belief in crypto's great future. And if you keep waiting for bullish or bearish market the real life can pass through.
Averaged

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:15:58 PM

When the market is going up and people start feeling it will go forever and btc will take over the world, thats when it crashes.
When you start to feel its bear forever, that btc is dead and you have pulled everything out.. thats when the market will turn around.
This is all mostly human nature, fear and greed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: