Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:53:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the bull market coming?  (Read 1445 times)
Averaged

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:01:20 AM

The bull rally may have already started. This bear market has shook out the last of the weak hands, I suppose. Crypto markets are prone to long bear markets with pessimism and long bull markets with euphoria!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xPotato_02

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:15:11 AM

I don't want to get my hopes up, just expect lower and you'll never be disappointed
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:02:39 PM

It has already begun in June whether it will usher in a bigger bull market. This year, Goldman Sachs and Nasdaq will all have bitcoin futures, and the currency circle is about to usher in greater capital baptism. This is undoubtedly true. However, Wall Street has always been known for its short-selling operations. In order to obtain more chips, it is to directly buy longs or buy short-selling chips at short-term prices. I think it is better to short the first. From January to April in 2018, it has been in a bearish state. It may be that some months have already been secretly entered behind the scenes. It seems that there is still a wave of bull markets worth looking forward to. How do you think about it?

You're saying it right. As we all see, the bull market began after June 29, when the payments were made on futures, which you mentioned above. I see a real trend reversal on the chart. The course shows us new levels of support. Since yesterday, the exchange rate is kept at around 6600$ and after 1-2 days the course will have 7000$ (+-100$).  I am sure everything will be fine and the rate will continue to grow ...

Well, of course the course has moved, but not so confidently. But small steps crawled up. Let's see what happens in July! By analogy with 2017 year, should gradually grow the rate!
seymenyunus16

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:36:35 AM

No, the market is in a falling trend now and there is no reason why the market can turn around. I think we need to have patience, because the market will not grow in the near future. Try to study margin trading. Today is the suitable time for it.
hekimogluburaketem

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:06:35 AM

It will come after all weak-hands sell. I read different subreddits, telegram channels, etc and see that more and more "investors" are becoming upset and disappointed in crypto. And they sell with losses. I think after 70-80% of the market sell the new wave will start.
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:16:06 AM

I think the bull market coming soon in cryptocurrency market but we have to wait some more days for that, maybe this month or few more weeks because of lots of development happening in cryptocurrency market.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:33:58 AM

It will come after all weak-hands sell. I read different subreddits, telegram channels, etc and see that more and more "investors" are becoming upset and disappointed in crypto. And they sell with losses. I think after 70-80% of the market sell the new wave will start.

Most of the time those panic sellers are really the one who created big downfall, the bull might run only when strong people hold their coins and not being affected by any shake coming from the big whales, just be positive and it will come when the right people have it.
Kriptosoul

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:54:20 PM

At the moment, it's better to go to the market, the market is in the bottoms, so who's buying now will be pleasantly surprised after a couple of months.
Litecoindigger

Activity: 102
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:09:56 PM

I hope so, after a long way down it would be very good to go up now in the second half of the year. It's good we can continue the trend of last year and especially in november and december. Now all panic sellers are out and price can get more stable again.
But I can't imagine why so many people sell at losses...
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:13:21 PM

It seems to me that we can still be frightened. I think it is possible that the price has gone up now, but after some time it will fall again. To shake off even more people from the market! They can.)

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
1goldhunter001980

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:13:56 PM

It has already begun in June whether it will usher in a bigger bull market. This year, Goldman Sachs and Nasdaq will all have bitcoin futures, and the currency circle is about to usher in greater capital baptism. This is undoubtedly true. However, Wall Street has always been known for its short-selling operations. In order to obtain more chips, it is to directly buy longs or buy short-selling chips at short-term prices. I think it is better to short the first. From January to April in 2018, it has been in a bearish state. It may be that some months have already been secretly entered behind the scenes. It seems that there is still a wave of bull markets worth looking forward to. How do you think about it?

Yes and Im now grateful because a few weeks to wait and the cryptocurrency market becomes more progressive again this is what i have predicted based on the current market demands which is more higher than previous because most people are now interested to invest in crypto market.
TraiKH

Activity: 207

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:35:24 PM

Of course, I believe the market will soon grow back. Even so far, we have witnessed a lot of fluctuations with a very fast decline and added negative externalities. But the market is recovering recently. And that is the signal that I think Q3 or around September. The market will go into progress very quickly in terms of value.
Ethan Becker

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:58:18 PM

Bull market will come in Q3-Q4 of this year. Now we see flat-market, BTC can't hit 6700$ for bull run to 7k+. Thom Lee from Fundstart said that price of bitcoin will 22k$ by end of this year.
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:28:35 PM

Of course, I believe the market will soon grow back. Even so far, we have witnessed a lot of fluctuations with a very fast decline and added negative externalities. But the market is recovering recently. And that is the signal that I think Q3 or around September. The market will go into progress very quickly in terms of value.
for today there is a lot of forecast concerning the future of the crypto currency. Of course, if you remember last year's figures, then I would very much like to return them, but with the current state of the crypto-currency market in the near future. It is almost impossible.
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:12:52 PM

July has already come. We are still waiting for the bull market, but it is not yet visible. The seventh month as the crypto-currency market fell and lies. Many investors lose patience. However, we know that sooner or later the bull market will come. We just need to be patient.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Panda.Panna

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:21:58 PM

The market will recover for a year, after such downs, and this is at least.
istklin

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:00:34 AM

We already expect half a year when the bull market comes, but most likely rise of the cryptocurrency market will be slow. I do not expect a sharp jump in prices and I am ready for a long time to hold coins.
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:11:35 AM

Yes I really that the bull market is now on its way because many countries today are now expressing their interest to open their country in cryptocurrency market and once it will happen the demand of crypto will become higher that makes crypto to incraese its market value.
Tuturtinular

Activity: 994
Merit: 152

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:23:48 AM

July has already come. We are still waiting for the bull market, but it is not yet visible. The seventh month as the crypto-currency market fell and lies. Many investors lose patience. However, we know that sooner or later the bull market will come. We just need to be patient.
Yes let's wait hopefully in this july month to be the beginning of the rise of the value of the currency crypto because it is quite a lot of investors who lose patience.
Mrs Juli

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:09:09 AM

Yes, during the weekend there is a slit change in the market but I don't think will stay now but very soon bull market is coming. This is not a favorable time for me to sell any of my coin. Bull market will surely come
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: