Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:11:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the bull market coming?  (Read 1445 times)
zhaichi11

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:00:00 AM

This month until september some believe this is a ghost month where the market are red and all the value of tokens are down.

The bullrun I believe will only after the cryptoworld resolve their problem outside the forum. It will happen in the last quarter of this year just like what happen last year where the bitcoin value is 20k dollar.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Oldcoolboy

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:22:00 AM

I am also very much looking forward to the arrival of the bull market, but relying on the behind-the-scenes operations of some people is not enough, the market needs more fresh blood! (funds)
pukul rata

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:12:38 AM

predicting what will happen to the future market is actually difficult, because if you look at the current market conditions is still difficult to guess or uncertain as it was a few days ago after the price of almost all the coins on the market has increased significantly and ultimately the price down again and until now the price is still down even though only a little but if prolonged then the price will increasingly plummet
Clemente18

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:16:18 AM

I completely agree. Bigwigs from Voll Street are a good judge of speculation and won't miss an opportunity to earn from growth. Therefore also we need to wait for the bull market.
Muhammedayo

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:07:08 AM

In my own opinion ,we are not ready yet for the real bull market . The bulls are too weak to give that astronomi am pump we've all been waiting for.
Let's see what Q3 holds.
tolgahanuzun

Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:27:12 PM

It has already begun in June whether it will usher in a bigger bull market. This year, Goldman Sachs and Nasdaq will all have bitcoin futures, and the currency circle is about to usher in greater capital baptism. This is undoubtedly true. However, Wall Street has always been known for its short-selling operations. In order to obtain more chips, it is to directly buy longs or buy short-selling chips at short-term prices. I think it is better to short the first. From January to April in 2018, it has been in a bearish state. It may be that some months have already been secretly entered behind the scenes. It seems that there is still a wave of bull markets worth looking forward to. How do you think about it?

I think now the market is very manipulative. We'll go up only when the guys with big wallets decide that it's time to do it. In the meantime, it remains to be hoped that this will happen as soon as possible.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
boh1215

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:57:21 PM

the current market condition is still unpredictable, until now the market price is still down and everyone is waiting for the bull market presence, we should not miss this good opportunity.
samsung001sss

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

InternetLIFT.ru

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:05:41 PM

It is very difficult to judge only by the futures bought by the exchange and banks. This is not enough for the high growth of bitcoin. Now will last a period of stability and little volatility. We need news catalysts that will cause great growth. Wait.

wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 08:29:21 PM

It is very difficult to judge only by the futures bought by the exchange and banks. This is not enough for the high growth of bitcoin. Now will last a period of stability and little volatility. We need news catalysts that will cause great growth. Wait.
Today there is a lot of negative information in the space regarding crypto currency. Of course, this greatly affects the current state of the market. Use users crypto currency with great reluctance to invest their money in Bitcoin and other coins, And this also has a bad effect on the stabilization of the market.
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:45:29 AM

It is too early to believe this breakthrough. Perceive it as a healthy growing trend is impossible. Indicators also do not fully confirm the price increase. I look forward to further development. In my opinion, it's still early to buy.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:35:10 PM

It has already begun in June whether it will usher in a bigger bull market. This year, Goldman Sachs and Nasdaq will all have bitcoin futures, and the currency circle is about to usher in greater capital baptism. This is undoubtedly true. However, Wall Street has always been known for its short-selling operations. In order to obtain more chips, it is to directly buy longs or buy short-selling chips at short-term prices. I think it is better to short the first. From January to April in 2018, it has been in a bearish state. It may be that some months have already been secretly entered behind the scenes. It seems that there is still a wave of bull markets worth looking forward to. How do you think about it?

Honestly i would stay on the side of caution until you get clear indicators of another bull run starting up. Personally i dont think markets have the energy for another massive bull cycle similar to 2017 right now. You would need a real big catalyst for that to happen and i just dont see anything like that coming up in the short to mid term.

I Think perhaps the next run could happen after 2020 once the mining reward drop by half again.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
fxcryptotrader

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 01:43:49 PM

Its going to be almost six months btc is in still bearish trend.Till now Btc has made healthy correction.We are almost close to bottom.We can see institutional money entering in crypto market if sec gives positive decision.Hope so this is the end of bear seasons and bulls are coming.According to recent reports,btc hash rate is increasing despite of btc lower prices.It may be a hidden point towards bull season.
infuser0416

Activity: 161

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:21:53 PM

Current price action of the market starting to squeeze in it might be the preparation for the ETF approval this coming august this may affect the price of the current market.
new money will flow if ETF will be approved this maybe a factor for this upcoming bull run but as always respect the price action. protect your funds at all times.
as for now the market is quite and waiting

I Hope this helps Smiley
Kriptosoul

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:10:46 PM

I think there will be growth only by the end of the year, not earlier, at the moment it does not yet foretell any significant growth.
jallu74

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:30:42 PM

Now, when many, especially people with significant money in Bank accounts, realized that cryptocurrency is serious, that it is possible to earn a lot of money, the market will be manipulated by those who are able to manipulate. We'd be manipulating him, too, if we had that kind of money. So I can only assume that there will be UPS and downs, but when that happens depends on the actions of a bunch of people, whether their actions can be predicted - I doubt. Once you think you understand them, they'll do the opposite.
Captainhoook01

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:09:18 PM

Now, when many, especially people with significant money in Bank accounts, realized that cryptocurrency is serious, that it is possible to earn a lot of money, the market will be manipulated by those who are able to manipulate. We'd be manipulating him, too, if we had that kind of money. So I can only assume that there will be UPS and downs, but when that happens depends on the actions of a bunch of people, whether their actions can be predicted - I doubt. Once you think you understand them, they'll do the opposite.

Yes I agree, Crypto market can easily recover eventhough theres a huge drop of market price and this is already proved by so many people who until are still keep on investing in cryptocurrency market.
SergeyGvo

Activity: 294
Merit: 23

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:55:49 PM

The news background and volumes indicate that growth is expected.
Now the main question is how we will move to these levels. Quickly or slowly with a few kickbacks.

The Alts sank more BTC, so now they can grow stronger.

Perceive my opinion as an addition to your own. You make all decisions on the market yourself
insikko0413

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:00:17 PM

I think yes and based on the market status are now stable and i think this is the start of its recovering in the market to make it profitable again.
ssuchy

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:40:47 PM

I think yes and based on the market status are now stable and i think this is the start of its recovering in the market to make it profitable again.
To be honest, I do not know the exact definition of Why the market, because the positive growth of the crypto-currency market from this animal has very little in common. But the fact is, if financial injections into the crypto currency will increase, then I agree and on such a name of the potential growth of the crypto-currency market.
Deubila

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:02:35 PM

Yes I agree, Crypto market can easily recover eventhough theres a huge drop of market price and this is already proved by so many people who until are still keep on investing in cryptocurrency market.

The cryptocurrency market is receiving great attention from many financial investors around the world, which brings strong growth to the market and also means that this market will not be as easy as before. here. Investors need to have strategies for their investment if they want to succeed in this period.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: