Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:18:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FS] Prospero X-3 Pre-Order - 1st Batch, also includes 500 ghash hosted mining!  (Read 948 times)
elchorizo (OP)

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 05:42:44 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2014, 04:36:46 PM by elchorizo

As we all know Black Arrow sent out an email that they have had to delay the Prospero units for an additional month but in exchange they are offering FREE (to 1st batch units only) cloud hashing equivalent to 25% of the order total (so in my case, 500 ghash) for 4 months. That's a pretty sweet deal, no worrying about power, noise, etc..

Unfortunately for me the delay messes up my plans and I can no longer wait. So I am putting up my unit for sale. The price is 8BTC. Please see proof of paid invoice/order below.

BTC: 1Chorizo6WNabZxVfQyGtvF4JiRt7Hexxb
LTC: Lchorizoy8ck7Arbby8LDnw5wAmi8h6Hzb
jtoomim

Activity: 818
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 06:21:10 AM

I'll offer you 4.5 BTC for it.

By the way, it was a delay of a little over two months, not one month. Feb 24 + 1 month does not equal May 1st.

Hosting bitcoin miners for $65 to $80/kW/month on clean, cheap hydro power.
http://Toom.im
shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:58:56 AM

I have a batch one preorder too and I wouldn't be taking no lower than 7BTC
shiunsai

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:19:20 AM

Prospero x-3 is 6k
Rent-Some-Minions - 4 months (starts in May 2014) costs 2.6k

if someone were to buy the prospero x-3 today as if they were still okay with May, they would pay 6k, no rent some minions, so the rent a minoin is almost a bonus, so value it by half, that's 1.3k so the package is like 7.3k so I don't think i'd take lower than 7BTC
elchorizo (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:51:35 PM

Prospero x-3 is 6k

if someone were to buy the prospero x-3 today as if they were still okay with May, they would pay 6k, no rent some minions, so the rent a minoin is almost a bonus, so value it by half, that's 1.3k so the package is like 7.3k so I don't think i'd take lower than 7BTC

Correct, and I won't Smiley

I may come off 9BTC but nowhere near to 6BTC

promithios

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:56:16 PM

Prospero x-3 is 6k

considering : http://thegenesisblock.com/mining/a/ce673261d2
your pricing not gonna happen , not mentioning that by may most probably knc might start delivering too so diff will rise even more .
to sum it up i dont see this machine generating 10 btc in its profitable time span
elchorizo (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:59:52 PM

Prospero x-3 is 6k

your pricing not gonna happen , not mentioning that by may most probably knc might start delivering too so diff will rise even more .
to sum it up i dont see this machine generating 10 btc in its profitable time span

No problem. If it does not sell I will keep it and mine with it. I'm not forcing anyone to purchase it Wink

shiunsai

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 05:13:47 PM

Prospero x-3 is 6k

No problem. If it does not sell I will keep it and mine with it. I'm not forcing anyone to purchase it Wink
Yeah, same here. being batch 1 is the kicker, all other sales sure sell for 5.5k or 5k, but being batch one is only batch with the bonus so . thegenesisblock told me that my saturn was not going to be as profitable as it was when I was oct batch , and the mining and bitcoin price variables changed that of what genesisblock didn't predict, so i profitable from my saturn more than I should have. that might happen with BA and if it does, we have a 25%+ bonus hashing, something that no other person outside of batch 1 has Shocked

Prospero x-3 is 6k

Right with you, my friend sold his for 8coisn so I have high hopes. The extra 25% will be awesome if price spikes and other companies hit spikes, BA has less middleman and they have the facility pumping out bitfury boards so once they hit it off, they will hit it off.
elchorizo (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 05:19:28 PM

If you believe the calculator @ thegenesisblock.com there is NO hardware coming out (even Neptune's) that come even CLOSE to being "profitable".

promithios

Activity: 105

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 05:30:25 PM

Prospero x-3 is 6k

Yeah, same here. being batch 1 is the kicker, all other sales sure sell for 5.5k or 5k, but being batch one is only batch with the bonus so . thegenesisblock told me that my saturn was not going to be as profitable as it was when I was oct batch , and the mining and bitcoin price variables changed that of what genesisblock didn't predict, so i profitable from my saturn more than I should have. that might happen with BA and if it does, we have a 25%+ bonus hashing, something that no other person outside of batch 1 has Shocked

Prospero x-3 is 6k

Right with you, my friend sold his for 8coisn so I have high hopes. The extra 25% will be awesome if price spikes and other companies hit spikes, BA has less middleman and they have the facility pumping out bitfury boards so once they hit it off, they will hit it off.

if you choose to gamble on too many variables then ofc its a different story .
dont get me wrong , i do wish you and any other person involved in bitcoin profit and prosperity , i just find it hard to count on a company that already delayed the delivery by 3 months , and there is a chance that these 25% wont cut it.
shiunsai

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 09:19:54 PM

Prospero x-3 is 6k

Prospero x-3 is 6k

if you choose to gamble on too many variables then ofc its a different story .
dont get me wrong , i do wish you and any other person involved in bitcoin profit and prosperity , i just find it hard to count on a company that already delayed the delivery by 3 months , and there is a chance that these 25% wont cut it.

I have direct conects to BA distributors and they said everything was fine then the delay happened, so something unexpected occurred, they have the date set and I'd rather a firm date than a closer uncertain date. the 25% will be nice, and with bitfury boards being made and shipped as we speak, I feel that this is a time to just sit by and let BA take care of whatever happened. And plus, what if it turns out their feedback for the 25% is not enough and offer more for batch1, the future changes is unpredictable which can be good or bad. Sure cointerra won this round, but BA could be right behind them
elchorizo (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 04:36:33 PM

Update, I have lowered price to 8BTC

Praeconium

Activity: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 02:09:33 AM

Hi, I might be interested, but I am curious about the shipping?

Who will bear the costs? I am from Europe.

elchorizo (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 07:24:23 PM

Hi, I might be interested, but I am curious about the shipping?

Who will bear the costs? I am from Europe.

The price included DHL shipping to me in the US from China, I would imagine you can get the same shipping to Euro included as well.

elchorizo (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 05:47:56 PM

Bump. I am open to offers.

Pages: [1]
  Print