Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:42:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Uneducated people join Cryptocurrency?  (Read 3180 times)
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:17:18 PM

Can possible uneducated people join the Cryptocurrency?
Have one condition he have enough balance to trading. So what do you think guys?
Anyone can try out crypto as long as they have some general knowledge about it. I think there are plenty of uneducated people already had their lives changed because of investing on crypto. There's always a way if you really want to achieve something, doesn't matter if your educated or not, you are the one who decides what will happen to you here.

Jcag07

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:24:33 PM

Have one condition he have enough balance to trading. So what do you think guys?

Of course it's possible, to got into cryptocurrency world, every people can join and participate, not because they're educated or not, as long as they're can be taught and have the money for investment, they can join

eventhough they are uneducated people they can also join cryptocurrency because that is not the basis when you join cryptocurrency. everyone are welcome here.  I don't think that a highly educated person who can enter the market is professional. Many of my friends are just elementary school graduates, but they have earned in the encryption market a lot of money. so thats not the basis.
sebastianAndrei

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:24:20 PM

This is a reality! Most of people join bounty and these people are uneducated from 3rd world countries. I don't want to be rude, but it is true, because in Europe and America people gain much more on usual job and twitting and posting in social network for some bucks isn't for them.

It depends on the situation of the economy of the country dude not all of the people on third world party are having their time just to get on the hype train of cryptocurrency. Yeah crypto can be a big help for them but it dont mean that they are dumb enough. Plus even if you are uneducated if you can read, write or comprehend you can join the cryptocurrency community as long as they understand how it works.
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:30:50 PM

These are the problems of uneducated people themselves.And what do you mean by uneducated? Don't know Ohm's law or don't understand the theory of technological singularity? To trade or invest enough and average iq
Pitparker

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:43:54 PM

It is possible for them to join. Even they can be richer than the educated. They are all "taste" and passion factors. As long as they are able and intend to continue learning from zero then chances are they will succeed in crypto. Again there are no restrictions and regulations on this matter. Anyone can join crypto.
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:59:26 PM

I think it is quite difficult, because the world of crypto is closely related to science, modern technology, and cyberspace. but if the person is very hardworking and willing to learn, I believe anything can be done

plontacia

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:05:46 PM

to promote projects and airdrop without skills. trading is not an exception, hamsters - it is very good.
TingCoin

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:10:16 PM

Of course can. It is easy, to buy cryptocurrency - the five-year-old child will understand) Rather simply to ask at Google)

Any posts from me that were posted in Russian were NOT from me. A cykablyat obtained my forum login details when they were leaked, I was inactive from the forum at that time.
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:53:11 PM

Everyone who joins the crypto for the first time is uneducated.
So I don´t think that is bad, we need everyone, crypto is not so hard to understand  Cool.

When a person does not have any knowledge about the cryptocurrency but when he is ready to get it and work much and hard, it is good. I believe that most of the successful traders did not know a lot about the crypto world in the beginning.
adamreb

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:53:36 PM

Yes, maybe it really is. More and more uneducated people come to the crypto market. But we did not come here as experts, but gradually we studied and raised our qualifications.
blue_id69

Activity: 266
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:09:15 PM

Of course, still have a chance to get profit from it, but make sure before investing and trading, you prepare him a trading tips. Don't get FOMO, Buy low Sell High. and never invest all in. divide it to some coins. no matter how much your balance, Never All in at one coins.people are learn and learning a lot of things everyday even after we sleep or rest we are thinking some ways how we will do improving our lives. and people will still continue seeking an answer and cryptocurrency is one of the answer that they or we can get. If they do a lot of dreams and gain achievements they will not lose hope to understand and study the world of crypto and that will be a reason thats why they will get a lot of knowledge and skills that they can use to help theirselves to reach their own goals in their life.
hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:26:33 PM

The investment market needs money, patience, and courage. These have nothing to do with academic qualifications. My friends who have come into contact with the encryption market early are those who do not have academic qualifications. They have already earned money!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:32:57 PM

Yes there are hundreds of uneducated people who have entered this crypto market without any skill or knowledge.The only reason is they have money and want to grow it by investing in crypto which is good but they blindly follow others suggestions without thinking or making research of their own.
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:32:25 PM

educated or not is not a major benchmark, but if the person is educated they will know how to respect peer in the forum, make a basic statement and do not do much stupid things that will harm themselves
Geljames28

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:49:17 PM

Yes, uneducated people can join cryptocurrency. A lot of them  are already here. Anyone can join cryptocurrency, whether educated or uneducated people. I think there is no rules that uneducated people are not allowed to join.
Deubila

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:53:32 PM

If they do not learn the trade but join the electronic money, they probably rely on their luck and feelings more. Investing needs to be experienced and analyzed in a scientific way, based on luck that is unlikely to succeed in the market.
Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:13:26 PM

I think everyone can join cryptocurrency, including uneducated people, provided they can follow the established rules, also have a desire to learn about cryptocurrency and know about the risks to be borne

burnchan

Activity: 240

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:02:58 PM

I believe it is still possible as long as the person is willing to learn.  So the person needs to double his time to catch up and to digest every information to get to do business with crypto.  Determination and patience are needed survive in crypto. 
annajewel100

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:01:55 AM

As far as I know, uneducated people are afraid to buy cryptocurrency because they do not know how to store it and when it should be sold. I think, as financial and computer literacy spreads, the demand for cryptocurrencies will increase.
rltim555

Activity: 451

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:05:25 AM

Well, what do you mean by education? You can learn about crypto after certain period of time just reading this forum and interacting with crypto community. The main thing is not to expect a high reward in a short period of time. Not all the people understand this principle
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: