Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:00:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Uneducated people join Cryptocurrency?  (Read 3180 times)
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:55:49 PM

Cryptocurrencies are the recent craze. Everyone want to join the ride just like internet boom. Everyone was buying shares no matter what. Same is happening right now in cryptos, people want to earn good profits in short term and where they come is crypto. After all who doesn't love money? This make newbies enter as well and they become victim of panics and FOMO and ultimately lose money.
kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:56:49 PM

Ofcourse but the main thing is you can understand and read english because if you don't it's impossible because you cant follow the trading tips and rules of exchanges.

Omparkash72
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 03:41:56 PM

This is not necessary for a person to be educate before joining , uneducated person can also join crypto currency and earn from this. But uneducated person have to face some problems in starting because you cannot read properly. Uneducated person can survive with his experience and do trading with his experience of market fluctuations. They also join bounty campaign for this he has to take  knowledge about internet and others rules to join bounty. So my opinion is uneducated person can join crypto but he has to do more hard work rather then educated person.

leonard852

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:44:13 PM

Cryptocurrency can be used in all circles and levels of society. Most importantly, if anyone wants to participate in the Cryptocurrency  industry, the transaction is even more so. The first thing to do is to seek knowledge and insights related to the currency industry.
gpamfmcq

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:08:49 PM

People with higher education may not need to spend too much energy in understanding the market, and have an advantage in investing, and may have more channels for faster-updated encrypted information.
siglesias

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:16:45 AM

Why not? Cryptocurrency is open to anyone, anywhere, and anytime. Everyone from various circles can join, there is no prohibition and there are no particular requirements to join in the world of cryptocurrency even though they are uneducated people, and we cannot forbid it.

[ OOOBTC.com ] ● Crypto Trading Is Now Rewarding
▬▬ ● ● Daily incentives, Awesome bonuses, Incredible support ● ● ▬▬
https://www.ooobtc.com
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:22:25 AM

This is a reality! Most of people join bounty and these people are uneducated from 3rd world countries. I don't want to be rude, but it is true, because in Europe and America people gain much more on usual job and twitting and posting in social network for some bucks isn't for them.
I can't agree with you because I personally know some American guys who are into bounties as well. Doing bounty campaign is not determinant on where one is from. Let's stop looking down on people from third world countries, they didn't choose that life it choose them. Treat everyone on a human being level and based on their individual displays.
raddish

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:22:40 AM

Can possible uneducated people join the Cryptocurrency?
Have one condition he have enough balance to trading. So what do you think guys?

Educate or uneducate can join anything the life path is yours to decide, as long as you are willing learn what you are going into. You might even achieve more than those educate people in whatever you do. Even if he does not have enough balance to do it can start off with bounty hunting and slowly build up the portfolio over a period of time..
strawberrypills

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:44:46 AM

Reading through the threads you will see several hundreds of comments which shows lack of or limited knowledge.

Saying they are uneducated could be because their English isn't polish like the English people.

Also, if you can make some good 2000$ monthly doing bounties, this is some good money anywhere in the world. So saying the educated are from Third World countries is racist

Basing a person's intellect by how flawless their English grammar is, is honestly racist too. Not everyone can speak or write English precisely. I bet most of these English people can't even speak another language aside from English. As long as these people can use a computer well and know how to navigate the internet then I'd say they're perfectly capable of joining the world of cryptocurrency.

And just because a person lives in a third world country doesn't automatically make him uneducated. Philippines is a third world country but there are a lot of people here who are well verse in speaking and writing English more than the English people and is thriving in the cryptomarket too.

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:53:21 AM

Can possible uneducated people join the Cryptocurrency?
Have one condition he have enough balance to trading. So what do you think guys?

Educate or uneducate can join anything the life path is yours to decide, as long as you are willing learn what you are going into. You might even achieve more than those educate people in whatever you do. Even if he does not have enough balance to do it can start off with bounty hunting and slowly build up the portfolio over a period of time..
Sometimes its fate who brings success to our lives, what matters is how we wanted to take the risk and how we will be able to adopt and enhance the skills, though knowledge is everything but sometimes lucks will also give us some chances, not saying that its greater than those who really have the skills and knowledge about crypto but some of them achieved bid success.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
berkatmendrofa

Activity: 295
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:53:43 AM

everyone can join the world of cryptocurrency, I also do not understand the world of cryptocurrency and I am also a student, san I joined in this forum to learn about the world of cryptocurrency and also want to get a profit in this forum from following the bounty campaign.
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:05:49 AM

Maybe I'm not a professional cryptography.  And my English is bad.  But I have the desire and desire to learn.  I like to develop and learn new things.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Yury1

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:23:25 AM

Uneducated people are afraid to invest in crypto because they do not understand the essence of this technology and cannot choose perspective ICO. In order to increase the chances of success, it is necessary to devote time to studying the basics of blockchain and analyze previous experience.
m.mendoza

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:38:15 AM

What do you mean by uneducated ? Is it ignorance about cryptocurrency because typical education has nothing to do with trading. I have seen many uneducated people getting rich only by stock marketing and this is kind of same thing.

I dont understand also if what is this means. An uneducated people meaning he or she doesnt have ang educational attainment or uneducated like he or she doesnt have a good manners? The truth is i know some people who are uneducated meaning he or she doesnt have any educational attainment who become successful by joining cryptocurrency.
BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:42:27 AM

Most of this forum newcomers are looking for Bounty campaigns and unfortunately they don't have enough knowledge about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. Money it is most important driver of cryptocurrency and the main reason to join to crypto community.
Txtlkvoe

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:50:43 AM

I do not see any problems in this , everything is both beginners and experienced traders ... the crypto is open to all
merle

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:55:39 AM

I think that there are exactly no difference of their right to join the cyrptocurrency. In the crypto, we need to learn again. Learning about the crypto, coins, tokens, projects, scams, opportunity, right time to invest/sell/hold, and many things. Those are what are needed in crypto, not only about the educated people.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████████▄
           ▄█████████████████████████▄
         ▄█████████████████████████████▄
        █████████████████████▀ █████████▄
       ██████████████████▀    ████████████
      ▐████████████████▌      ████████████▌
      ███████▀▀▀   ███▌     ▀▀█▀ █████████
      ███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀         ▄██████████
      ██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▐███████████████████████████████████▌
       ███████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████████████████▀
           ▀█████████████████████████▀
             ▀▀███████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
chynge.net

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█             
              ▄██▄███▄         ▄   
              ▀▀ █▌ ▀▀█▀██   ▄█▀██
          ▄▄▄           ▀▀▀███▀▀▀ 
          ▀▀▀                ▀█   
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                ███   
                      ▄██▀     ▐█ 
   ▄█████████      ▄█▀█▀        █▌
                 █▀▀▄█         ██▌
 ████████████   ▀█▄█▀           █▌
                                █▀
     ████████                ▄▄██ 
                             ▄█▀   
        ▀▀▀▀▀               █▀     
                  ▄     ███▀       
              ████████▀█▀           

Instant Settlement

▄██▄███           
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▄█▀   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ██▀▄██  ▄█▄  ██▌▄ ▄▄▄ █
███▀     ▐█▀▀▄█▀  ██▀ ▀██  ▀█▄    █
██      █▀░██▀  █▀▀     ▐▀█  ▀██  █
█▀▀████████████████████████████████
█▀▀▌ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██
█▄                                █
█▄                       ▄▄████████
█▄                      █▀███▌    █
█▄                     █▌ █  █▌   █
█▄                      ▀████▌▄▄▄▄█
█▄                                █
█▌                                █
██▀▀ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██
 ▀▀████████████████████████████████

Zero Fees

▄██▀▀▀██▄           
          ▄██       ██▄         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
    █████████████████████████   
    █                       █   
    █          ▄▄▄          █   
    █         █▀▀▀█         █   
    █         █   █         █   
    █         █▄▄▄█         █   
    █          ▀▀▀          █   
    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   
    █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   
    █████████████████████████   

Secure Transaction
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:56:51 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2018, 07:09:48 AM by andika2018

Every person have an opportunity and have a right to make investment on cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is easy to learn and i am believe every peoples can understand about cryptocurrency in short time.
Right now, we can learn about cryptocurrency in many website. This forum provide many information about cryptocurrency start from new ICOs or about bounty program. I am believe everyone can join in cryptocurrency and making profits from this market
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:23:21 AM

Everyone can join cryptocurrency. How can you learn trading and using cryptos if you don't experience it? We all started as a newbie before getting more experienced.
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:41:24 AM

I think this will be good but i am not belittling most of them to the words i'll be saying, this might be a good opportunity for them but i guess they will be needing more training in terms of understanding how the whole system works. If there will good teachers and trainers i guess it would be a big help for them to succeed here.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: