Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:34:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] KNC Titan 300mh Miner (LTC/etc) or Cubes. Negociate/Prices. 8/11/18 Prices  (Read 390 times)
Searing (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:38:21 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2018, 05:27:10 AM by Searing

revised ----------------------------------8/11/18 ---------------------------

Well, obviously folk do not like my prices. So if you have ANY KNC Titan boards or KNC Y

power adapters or titan cubes, etc. I'm also interested in Neptune Controllers. Let me know

and we can haggle on price.

I think probably, folk will want more than I'm willing to pay to 'dork around with this more' but

we will see. At least we will both know.

thanks for looking!

later

brad

revised ----------------------- 8/11/18--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8/11/18 offers

Just an FYI on what the market is doing for KNC Titans. I split a KNC Titan (6 cubes or 3 cubes for each of us) for $325 and including shipping. Got it off Ebay.

That comes out for me and my buddy at $162.50 each. With the 'good old' 25% equipment deduction in 1 year off taxes owed IRS angle. That drops the 'real'

price to $121.88 for a 3 cube Titan. IF the controller is worth 1 cube, that comes out to approximately $30.47 AFTER EQUIP DEDUCTION TO IRS.

IF you include the controller at the same price as a cube. (See my above 3 cubes with controller Ebay price)

Anyway, again, willing to pay $180 a 4 cube unit (complete) or $45 a working cube, using the above figures as a guide. These prices include shipping. I am

a bit lower than the above auction, because of the week delay to set this up and pay on here and likely a week to ship. Not out of malice. Time is money kinda shipping/thing. Wink

So I think $180 for a complete 4 cube Titan with controller complete and shipping. Or $45 bucks a cube is fair. Again will split that with my buddy, so he

gets 1/2.....just so everyone does not think I'm too crazy at these prices.

Anyway, above info for those 'lurking' gives you an idea 'as of today' what you can get per controller or cube with the above, both before and after the 25% equip deduction.

They need something to read on this thread of note as well, even if NOT selling. Smiley

later

Brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mammon

Activity: 422
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:56:46 PM

$125 for a full Titan with controller Huh

I sold only a controller a while back for $300.
Once and a while I do get my hands on these but I will not sell them for the prices here on BTCtalk, way to low Wink
Searing (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:36:08 PM

$125 for a full Titan with controller Huh

I sold only a controller a while back for $300.
Once and a while I do get my hands on these but I will not sell them for the prices here on BTCtalk, way too low Wink

not sure...what I get on a Titan for LTC on www.litecoinpool.org This is a free pool that pays out a 101% by the by.

this is 300mh at 1,250 watts at $124 LTC and USA average Summer Rates of 12c kwh.

NEGATIVE -$1.79 per day! For LTC on above pool!

24 hours   0.01458115 LTC   1.81 USD   3.60 USD   -1.79 USD
7 days   0.10206803 LTC   12.66 USD   25.20 USD   -12.54 USD
30 days   0.43743441 LTC   54.24 USD   108.00 USD   -53.76 USD

I suppose with less electric rate this MAY break even. But I doubt it. Good Luck..but if I don't get these prices this week....likely to get them next week. Smiley

brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Searing (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:06:37 PM

bump

Eyedol-X

Activity: 952
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:34:34 PM

My Advice is look for an A4 Dominator, can pick them up super cheap right now, just make sure you get a Batch 2 unit or one that has already had the fix applied so it doesn't reboot itself all the time.

I have a 3 tube A4 sitting around collecting dust with a spare controller, it's almost not worth selling due to shipping costs / weight as to how cheap you can now get them such as $79 on ebay.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/A4-Dominator-Innosilicon-LTC-Miner-138-MHs-Single-Add-On-TUBE-US-SELLER/222998467801

Searing (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:03:58 PM

My Advice is look for an A4 Dominator, can pick them up super cheap right now, just make sure you get a Batch 2 unit or one that has already had the fix applied so it doesn't reboot itself all the time.

I have a 3 tube A4 sitting around collecting dust with a spare controller, it's almost not worth selling due to shipping costs / weight as to how cheap you can now get them such as $79 on ebay.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/A4-Dominator-Innosilicon-LTC-Miner-138-MHs-Single-Add-On-TUBE-US-SELLER/222998467801

yeah, it was just me getting a titan for dorking around sake...but you are likely correct on the better deal...

again, just me, and thought the price was/is fair

on the other hand...if the Titans made you good money (like my original knc Jupiter BTC miner in 2013) the thought getting $120 for it is probably

really an attractive option,  just keeping the unit, as that it kicked ass for you as a memento

I get that ...but maybe a cube or two is floating about or folk have too many

again, don't recommend anyone get knc titan of any type...unless it is for messing around like myself as a toy and a loss

brad

Searing (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:51:44 AM

bump

I'm still willing to pay for a cube $25 bucks without shipping or $125 for a full Titan (not including shipping.don't fudge) ....probably?
I"m not entirely sure why...just for toy purposes...especially with the price of all crypto dumping

what the heck, they make interesting 'space heaters' Sad

At the rate BTC and altcoins (pow-scrypt) are dumping...I'm pretty sure this offer is limited to a couple days

sure..space heaters are cute...but I have limits at the current prices

and for these prices the puppies better work with all dies, as well, again...more picky at these desperate dumping BTC prices times

later

Searing

Searing (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:36:07 PM

Bump

Becoming a lot less willing on the above prices to pay for another KNC Titan Toy at 25 bucks a cube *plus shipping, be reasonable* and

or $125 for a complete beast (working) *plus shipping be reasonable*

starting to look like the toy will have to pay for itself for attic space heater use in the winter...but still

anyway, I wonder where they all went...or can people simply not part with them because they made so damn much $$ for them since Fall of 2014....

ie ...now used as  KNC ASIC wall art and cube bookends...if not that its a mystery!

later

brad

dirtywhistle

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:23:25 PM

got any spare controllers?
Searing (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:50:43 PM

got any spare controllers?

Nope...if I part out my remaining data hall Titans as cubes...probably as 2 cube toys...unlikely to have any spares

still trying to figure out why I even have this thread for getting more

delusional I guess

no one is offering ....so at least that is setting me back from feeling foolish

later

brad

Searing (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:17:45 PM

Still looking for some Titan Cubes and or a full set.

Full set Titan setup 4 cubes 300mh configuration with ribbons card etc I'll take off your hands for $150 complete w/o shipping.

Any Titan cube alone, I'll take off folks hands for $45, including the same price for the controller also w/o shipping

again, this is not including shipping ...(but don't go crazy on that either) bare bones prices...purely priced in toy mode

in that LTC I think I lose $4 a day at 14c kWh rate..

raised the price...dorking around with scrypt-pow dust coins and such others...stuff to do...hoarding hoping the pump by winter

hope I can find enough dust coins to make up for heat this winter at least...a long shot..but stuff to do..i really liked my $17 buck

heat bill a month...so seeing if this goes anyplace...and again, toys and I have the means sitting around here to mod and repaste

them..may as well put the fans/maxumark brackets and the rest laying about to use yet) anyway, so it goes

we can do escrow and/or you can accept my 20+ deals with comments and my 180 trust rating and Legendary as proof enough..(see my

deals in profile on bigger stuff than this with a handshake) whatever you may be comfortable with we can figure out.

toys,toys,toys...frigging BTC better pump for these sh*tcoins to work someday, I'm attempting to hoard with titans.....lol Smiley

later

brad

Searing (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:50:54 PM

bump

Searing (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:03:06 AM

Well, obviously folk do not like my prices. So if you have ANY KNC Titan boards or KNC Y

power adapters or titan cubes, etc. I'm also interested in Neptune Controllers. Let me know

and we can haggle on price.

I think probably, folk will want more than I'm willing to pay to 'dork around with this more' but

we will see. At least we will both know.

thanks

later

brad

Searing (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:02:26 AM

bumped

revised 7/22/18. You tell me what you need we can dicker. (may not go anyplace...I have no life...what the heck!)

brad

Searing (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:36:53 PM

bump

Searing (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:53:01 AM

Befuddled to where all the Titan's for sale went in the past....

I mean they have to be shut off from LTC mining and script-pow?

where did they go?

befuddled...I'm not even getting odd ball high price scam offers from some to sell

being 'truly evil' did they just evaporate?

whatever, still looking, give me a price we can dicker for something to do Smiley

brad

BitcoinPappi
Legendary

Activity: 915
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:01:23 PM

Free bump!  The post is too funny. Guess they placed them in storage or probably thrashed them by kicking them about when the L3s came about.  
Searing (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:19:55 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2018, 03:30:18 AM by Searing

Free bump!  The post is too funny. Guess they placed them in storage or probably thrashed them by kicking them about when the L3s came about.  

my current 'theory' is that they are like my 2013 KNC Jupiter that got me in the day (2013) 53 BTC before

retiring.....I got offers to sell it for $200 or $300 bucks..but could NOT sell my 'precious' ...too much fun to

see it on a shelf in the Bsmt and just 'grin'.

So I suspect for 'individual' miners with a couple knc titans or so..it is the same, most knc titans

probably made on average 1,000 or more LTC in the lifetime.

LTC back in the day. Averaged out between their start of existence and the many owners they may

have had.

Thus, the same logic as my knc Jupiter BTC miner...most folk are likely using the cubes as 'bookends' or

trophies on shelves.

Thus every time they walk by them they 'grin' at how they scored on LTC etc (back in the day)

As to the really big institutional users of KNC titans, hell they likely have trashed them or lost them in a

warehouse, like below:

frigging morphed to Unicorns, they did Smiley Probably again, can't sell 'my precious' with their LTC made

that they made, that would be 'heresy' and piss off the ASIC gods indeed!

whatever

later

brad

Searing (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:21:26 AM

bump

let me know what you need for a cube or more..we can dicker Smiley

brad

Searing (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:43:48 AM

8/11/18 offers

Just an FYI on what the market is doing for KNC Titans. I split a KNC Titan (6 cubes or 3 cubes for each of us) for $325 and including shipping. Got it off Ebay.

That comes out for me and my buddy at $162.50 each. With the 'good old' 25% equipment deduction in 1 year off taxes owed IRS angle. That drops the 'real'

price to $121.88 for a 3 cube Titan. IF the controller is worth 1 cube, that comes out to approximately $30.47 AFTER EQUIP DEDUCTION TO IRS.

IF you include the controller at the same price as a cube. (See my above 3 cubes with controller Ebay price)

Anyway, again, willing to pay $180 a 4 cube unit (complete) or $45 a working cube, using the above figures as a guide. These prices include shipping. I am

a bit lower than the above auction, because of the week delay to set this up and pay on here and likely a week to ship. Not out of malice. Time is money kinda shipping/thing. Wink

So I think $180 for a complete 4 cube Titan with controller complete and shipping. Or $45 bucks a cube is fair. Again will split that with my buddy, so he

gets 1/2.....just so everyone does not think I'm too crazy at these prices.

Anyway, above info for those 'lurking' gives you an idea 'as of today' what you can get per controller or cube with the above, both before and after the 25% equip deduction.

They need something to read on this thread of note as well, even if NOT selling. Smiley

later

Brad

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: