Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:58:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: i want hold some crypto hold for long time.which can give good profit for long term?
best long term crypto - 59 (78.7%)
best mid term crypto - 16 (21.3%)
Total Voters: 75

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which is best coin for long term hold?  (Read 3454 times)
roddur (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:50:39 PM

i need suggestion from you.you guy's can give me best info.
i want hold some crypto hold for long time.which can give good profit for long term?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:02:51 PM

If you like old coins, you should choose to buy and hodl coins in top coinmarketcap. such as bitcoin, eth, xrp, etc.
the coin is for long terms because of the not-so-significant movement. different from the new coins from ICO. it could be that coin from ICO after success with their sales. in the mid term will rise up to 100% -1000% even more.
pranazzs

Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:05:36 PM

I follow some ICO and all success.
but I have followed many bounty and many are scam.
if you want to follow ICO, you have to have a lot of capital.
cryptjh

Merit: 185

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:06:22 PM

Bitcoins will be the best crypto to hold long term, i'm sure you will find a lot of coins that will do 10 x or much more, in the years to come, but there's a very small chance any coin will take over bitcoins as number one crypto.
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:06:45 PM

Go for Ethereum. It is one of the best long-term investments in the market and it's sold at a ridiculously low price too! What are you waiting for, claim your seat before this train takes off!! Toot toot!!
haggaik

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:12:00 PM

Every coins can be hold for long term but its all depend on the investor, because everything in life is all a risk. But i will suggest you hold valued coins.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:14:02 PM

Bitcoins will be the best crypto to hold long term, i'm sure you will find a lot of coins that will do 10 x or much more, in the years to come, but there's a very small chance any coin will take over bitcoins as number one crypto.

Yes, surely bitcoin is the best coin to hold for the long term because this is the coin already entered into the mainstream and in the long run, it will give us a very good profit. Apart from bitcoin, you can consider checking IOTA, ETH, EOS, NEM and few other top 10 or 20 coins from coinmarket list.

But remember that try to book your profits now and then whenever you make a decent profit because markets will not go always one direction.
dobidobi88

Activity: 165

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:19:43 PM

i want hold some crypto hold for long time.which can give good profit for long term?
Many coins have the potential to continue to grow and have a future. Ethereum and NEO can be a consideration for you. Ethereum with many projects that use smart contracts is certainly the most potential for profit, so it is worth your long-term hold.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:24:33 PM

Bitcoin has proven me that its the best long term hold for crypto.

And if you are looking for mid term hold coins, theres many of it. You can take a peek on the coinmarketcap and see to it what coins are having a not so good on their long run.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
VackFromOhm

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

It's turtles all the way down!

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:25:34 PM

Bitcoin has proven me that its the best long term hold for crypto.

And if you are looking for mid term hold coins, theres many of it. You can take a peek on the coinmarketcap and see to it what coins are having a not so good in their long run.

Agree with this person, bitcoin is the only one that will lead the pack in terms of a rebound from this current market trend. Bitcoin will follow otherwise.
homyakoffal

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:26:08 PM

Ethereum, brother. You will not find better. And don't try to look better. Unless you can still invest in bitcoin, but it's such a thing.
khalis

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 11:31:03 PM

If you want to hold some coins for a long time you better invest in Bitcoin, ethereum and IOTA, because they have good fundamentals and future, while the other coins drop significantly but the coin is still able to survive. but it all depends on your choice to choose the coin you want to buy.
steins19

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:32:52 PM

In my analysis, the coins that has the opposite effect when the market value changes has the potential to give you a larger profit. For an instance btc, eth, litecoin, and ripple etc. values' drop down together with other coins that populates the market there are coins that has the opposite effect. Which means there are coins that increased their value as other drops. These coins could bearably give huge profit to those who can easily identify them.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
LuvdubNation

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 11:36:56 PM

You want something long term and safe?  Go with BTC / ETH.

LuvdubCoin.com ★ The Next Evolution in Online Dating ★ Join the airdrop before the cap is reached!
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:39:43 PM

Coins are good for the long term I think very much. But I suggest to you. Better to invest in ethereum if its a long-term struggle. Because Ethereum has good potential for the long term ahead.
awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 11:47:25 PM

I understand what you are trying to do but i think you decide how long you want to hold your coins as there are different types of investors and everyone has their own preference. What is common to everyone is the exit strategy which could be long or short.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:54:04 PM

Long time or mid-long time is confusing. You don't have to hold for a long, long time, mate. Just know about your profits limit. Like you bought EOS coin by 12$, after few months if EOS goes to 20$ Then what will you do? Hold for more extended time or sell? Crypto coin will not grow all the time; they will go down again and again. That's why I prefer long mid time as you asked in Poll.

For good coins, you may buy EOS, NEO, ADA, STELLER, WAVES, AION, CS, MTC, Ethereum, and LTC. These all coins are outstanding to invest for long or mid-long time. The crypto market can start bully run anytime, so, before late, you need to make a decision. Good Luck.

sinduarianto

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:57:29 PM

in this year I am holding Ethereum and Ripple because for the moment I have long-term investment in both coin, Ethereum and Ripple have good potential to rise in the future because since the first coin this appeared quite setabil.
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 11:58:40 PM

It's up for you to decide, as I see so many opposite opinions here, some decide to hold BTC, some go for new technologis as IOTA, EOS, IOST, and other just invest in Ripple waiting for big whales to pump it. I'm in the second group, I see that 4th generation blockchain and other technological solutions are really neded now and should be supported.

BitProNews

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:00:16 AM

Cryptos that generate profits for long term hold are always tokens backed by a long run developement stage before the token take its real value in the market which will assume low volatility and high circulating volume. Majority of tokens you see in the coinmarketcap are backed by under-developement projects but you should find the ones in progress. Do your own searches whatever suggestions provided in your topic. Wish you a good luck
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: