Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:37:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: i want hold some crypto hold for long time.which can give good profit for long term?
best long term crypto - 59 (78.7%)
best mid term crypto - 16 (21.3%)
Total Voters: 75

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which is best coin for long term hold?  (Read 3454 times)
zhukovt34

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:02:15 AM

I must say that best coin for mid and long term for me is one and only Ethereum as one of most stable and perspective coin.
Ethereum will be developed as Proof of Stake soon, and practical use will only rise, keep in mind that this will push Ethereum price.  Cool

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:34:33 AM

There are many good coins in the market that can make good profit and I think the best coin you should consider are btc,eth,xrp,eos and neo. These coins are good potential for investments that could guarantee good return of investments for long term period. These coins had good blockchain technology and well adopted to many crypto users and this is why these coins are more stable than the other coins.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 03:14:47 AM

Everyday i spend times about 2 hours to make research which coin could be give 10x in just a 1 or 2 month because i want to put some money in to it for short investment, and from this my research i found these coins can be EOS, DAPS, COLX, ZOI, ZIL, ONT.

kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:26:18 AM

The best coins/tokens for one to HODL for a long term, are those Cryptos with good features that are seen as promising and solid project and also with nice and affordable price. For example Cardano (ADA )
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:55:04 AM

i need suggestion from you.you guy's can give me best info.
i want hold some crypto hold for long time.which can give good profit for long term?

There's a lot of topic here in our forum that same question like " what or which coin is best for long term ", i undersrand your situation because your still a Newbie but much that you need take some effort to search before you post some topic 'cause anything that you want to ask about crypto is also here. Anyways, you can choose the top 10 altcoin that you can invest for a long term especially in Btc and Eth, but before you can do that, make sure you know your purpose why would you do that.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
aimata27

Activity: 531
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 04:03:35 AM

i want hold some crypto hold for long time.which can give good profit for long term?

Well for me there's only one crypto that is best to hold it for long term, and that is the one and only, Bitcoin. Buy bitcoins now as much as you can while its price is still affordable then hold it for long term. Wait for it to rise up then sell it all.
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:06:34 AM

for us, the nice coins we keep in the long run for us bitcoin and eth. because for us the future of both is also very good, and also now the price is still cheap, so we will produce more profit.
Ereun

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:09:04 AM

I follow some ICO and all success.
but I have followed many bounty and many are scam.
if you want to follow ICO, you have to have a lot of capital.
For now, It is not entirely ICO giving its best price when entering the market. In addition it needs more in depth research to ensure the success of an ico.
basesaw

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:17:28 AM

Bitcoin it is for long time. But if you want a quick gain on short or mid period of time you can go to other coins that have a small marketcap but have a very active community and developers. A big update may double or tripple its value. just do you own diligence in picking the right coin to hold.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:29:33 AM

I suggest you to invest in ETH or XRP for long term investment, prices of both coins are down and will definitely earn you good profit.
Liza Soberano

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:31:28 AM
Merited by oxidoreductase (2)

I suggest the top 3 coins in coinmarketcap since their price is more likely stable thus volitality is less likely to happen and support to that particular coin is indeedly huge.
CryptoSifus

Activity: 90
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:39:40 AM

EOS without a doubt

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:41:29 AM

In this market, there is more than 1500+ token so choosing the token right token is hard. But when it comes to long-term token you can go for some platform related token or some exchange token .so in my opinion, go for some NEO ADA STELLER WANCHAIN EOS like this cause they are just starting projects or they do not start even.And you also go for some exchange coin like BNB KCS HT AND like that.DO your own research before investment.

Tlongbottom

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:44:42 AM

I think the smart contract platforms will continue to do well. Ethereum, Neo, EOS, etc. These coins and the platforms are the basis for a number of ICOs and other crypto projects. People are always looking for the next big thing and most likely it will be built on one of these platforms. I think there is more potential here compared to actual currencies.
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:45:12 AM

I suggest you to invest in ETH or XRP for long term investment, prices of both coins are down and will definitely earn you good profit.
Since many altcoin that come up then investors usually sell their coin that they bought after ICO end. I agree that XRP or ETH os good coin for long term investment , even most of ICO are use ETH token so investors should buy ETH to join in ICO. Bitcoin also good for long term investment even it has better future than ETH or XRP.

Zandra

Activity: 418

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:57:56 AM

You should know that investing in crypto are risky, you don't haven't to make a decision on what the other says.
The better you should do is make a research before investing.
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:58:32 AM

if you invest long-term on crypto, my suggestion is better you use famous altcoin, like bitcoin and ethereum. because bitcoin and ethereum have excellent potential for long-term investments. and your money will be safe there.

Mymikagab

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:02:10 AM

Im proud to bitcoin and ethereum a longterm hold,big profit and top coins.bitcoin and ethereum dropping but it does not mean that they will fall as it is a very nice sensuals that have been energized by the volume of eth and btc so it's very nice to invest in it because when it comes to the right time we will benefit
SangitAlam

Activity: 26
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:06:54 AM

I would still go for Bitcoin
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:14:10 AM

Now a days only coins from the Top 100 are the best one. With the time however they are also getting nerve wrecking as they fall in the distributed volume and thus it gets really nasty how they become unsuccessful in the long terms. So if you want to choose then try to choose from top 50 as they will have largest volume of all time. For me the best suited LONG term holders are XRP, IOST, NEM, NEO, SCL, JNT etc. They are both undervalued as well as within top 10 and 50. This means a lot as they could just revive most of the profits in long terms.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆