Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:19:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: i want hold some crypto hold for long time.which can give good profit for long term?
best long term crypto - 59 (78.7%)
best mid term crypto - 16 (21.3%)
Total Voters: 75

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which is best coin for long term hold?  (Read 3452 times)
ExpertTechnology

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:57:34 PM

in 2018 Ethereum will lead the course, which will increase by 212%. An optimistic forecast for the Ethereum exchange rate for 2019 implies a two-fold increase in quotations.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Victorheywhy

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:48:16 PM

I really can't say a particular coin you can invest in with a long term. Perhaps one just tries to invest in Ethereum. The coin has a very bright future, even with the present fall rate. Bitcoin isn't a bad idea too as it's still the father of all other coins.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:52:16 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2018, 08:08:19 PM by niteroy

There are quite a few good coins with great growth potential, but I can share my observations and suggest a few of them that in the long run will be able to bring you a high profit:
XYO - The first decentralized cryptographic-location network built for the world of tomorrow. https://xyo.network
HBZ - Helbiz is the seamless car sharing solution, allowing users to rent out their private vehicles using blockchain, directly through the phone without any manual involvement. With the Helbiz token poised to become a standardized currency through a high profile network. https://www.helbizcoin.io
EOS - The most powerful infrastructure for decentralized applications. https://eos.io
Momentum Token - The world’s first blockchain and crypto-token based marketing automation platform that enables companies to reward their best customers and supporters with crypto-tokens. https://momentumtoken.io
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:28:44 PM

Bitcoin has proven me that its the best long term hold for crypto.

And if you are looking for mid term hold coins, theres many of it. You can take a peek on the coinmarketcap and see to it what coins are having a not so good in their long run.

Agree with this person, bitcoin is the only one that will lead the pack in terms of a rebound from this current market trend. Bitcoin will follow otherwise.
No. Altcoin will follow.

the most beautiful coin that should last for bitcoin is because of its low price now so it's definitely worth your money when you invest in it and hold it for a long time.
@$7,722 it's still an affordable price before it goes on bull. Although there's another news about Ethereum that it can manage to process 1 million transactions per second. Things can change about Ethereum but I'll still stay to bitcoin no matter what they are innovating.

Bitcoin pass through a lot of burden and hurdles before coming to these state and greatly improve its value. I think bitcoin will still be no.1

Token to hold on to. Ethereum isn't that bad it get lots of popularity and increased it value and now its been stable for  couple of weeks.

Bitcoin and ethereum is one of the best Token I can recommend on holding for long term.
Bitcoin will remain the number one coin of all and whomever is competing bitcoin or trying to compare their tokens to bitcoin, they are comparing it to the wrong one.

Ethereum is also one of the bet of others but I don't have much of it so still I'm into bitcoin and it's the best for me in long term holding.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ichi ocha

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:37:20 AM

i need suggestion from you.you guy's can give me best info.
i want hold some crypto hold for long time.which can give good profit for long term?

the best altcoin to invest in the long run is Bitcoin even though bitcoin has not gone up yet Bitcoin can survive for a long time therefore I am sure investing in the long term for now is the right time
carodupuis

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:25:28 AM

i want hold some crypto hold for long time.which can give good profit for long term?
Asking the others to suggest you something good is a very good thing to do but other than that, you must look for the ways which can help you in knowing such kind of things as it is you whose money is on the stake. For me, there can be no other better crypto coin for long term holding of the coins than that of the bitcoin and that this is the only coin which can make you earn some good money then.
redcj7

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:26:15 PM

I think the biggest odds are on the coins that have recently been released, and have a market capitalization of between $ 100-500M.
duchaitp

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:29:01 PM

I suggest choosing Ethereum for long term holdings. I believe in the future of ETH. The price of ETH may rise in the next few years.
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 01:33:30 PM

I can't tell a particular thing, but I have something better to say.

I think it's best to hold something you yourself can use, such as a token/coin you can personally buy things or services with that are useful for you.

larykouch

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:39:21 PM

I think bitcoin is the best investment that there would not say .
larykouch

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:41:18 PM

I suggest choosing Ethereum for long term holdings. I believe in the future of ETH. The price of ETH may rise in the next few years.

Yes, it is clear. and neo will grow well ?
larykouch

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:42:50 PM

I think the biggest odds are on the coins that have recently been released, and have a market capitalization of between $ 100-500M.

and there are exceptions . when a new one comes and takes up a position
larykouch

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:44:31 PM

Bitcoin has proven me that its the best long term hold for crypto.

And if you are looking for mid term hold coins, theres many of it. You can take a peek on the coinmarketcap and see to it what coins are having a not so good in their long run.

Agree with this person, bitcoin is the only one that will lead the pack in terms of a rebound from this current market trend. Bitcoin will follow otherwise.
No. Altcoin will follow.

the most beautiful coin that should last for bitcoin is because of its low price now so it's definitely worth your money when you invest in it and hold it for a long time.
@$7,722 it's still an affordable price before it goes on bull. Although there's another news about Ethereum that it can manage to process 1 million transactions per second. Things can change about Ethereum but I'll still stay to bitcoin no matter what they are innovating.

Bitcoin pass through a lot of burden and hurdles before coming to these state and greatly improve its value. I think bitcoin will still be no.1

Token to hold on to. Ethereum isn't that bad it get lots of popularity and increased it value and now its been stable for  couple of weeks.

Bitcoin and ethereum is one of the best Token I can recommend on holding for long term.
Bitcoin will remain the number one coin of all and whomever is competing bitcoin or trying to compare their tokens to bitcoin, they are comparing it to the wrong one.

Ethereum is also one of the bet of others but I don't have much of it so still I'm into bitcoin and it's the best for me in long term holding.

agree belief in bitcoin is strong . it's like a religion for many)))))
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:45:12 PM

Hi, I think it's worth keeping coins that are not expensive like bitcoin so they will grow in% much more than btc.
I keep ada, xlm, xvg, ltc I think they will grow up this year.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
larykouch

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:48:16 PM

Hi, I think it's worth keeping coins that are not expensive like bitcoin so they will grow in% much more than btc.
I keep ada, xlm, xvg, ltc I think they will grow up this year.

presearch what can you say about this one ?
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:50:07 PM

there are only a few Coins that have good prospects. for altcoin in my opinion there is not much choice. only a few Coins like etherum, ripple and Neo Coin have a good prospect rate to make a long-term investment. this is because most altcoins are only suitable for use as a short-term investment. honestly I would not dare to take the decision to invest in a less popular coin, I do it to avoid the occurrence of losses in the investment that I do.
real eyes realize

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:00:39 PM

For me, ethereum and bitcoin are the best coins for long time holding. And also, I think waves, IOTA and of course NEO can be good selections for the future.
kidflash

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:21:47 PM

I think Ethereum is the best coin for long-term. Because many projects used eth platform and high demand.
domora

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:23:45 PM

What about Raven? It seems that it got quite some attention!
semar nyengir

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:29:57 PM

it seems that for now I think is token etherium is the right thing to hold it in the long run and it will also hold the price much longer and often the token etherium also tries to rise at a very high price and for a few hours then it drops back this thing very good for us all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: