Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:34:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: i want hold some crypto hold for long time.which can give good profit for long term?
best long term crypto - 59 (78.7%)
best mid term crypto - 16 (21.3%)
Total Voters: 75

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which is best coin for long term hold?  (Read 3454 times)
Domanity

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:38:55 PM

Ethereum became the number one and worthy to hold for a long time, but in addition to Ethereum there are also many coins that have good potential, and have a chance to have high value, among them are Monero, dash, litcoin, bch and helbiz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dianikusuma

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:55:18 PM

for the long term then it should choose an altcoin that was able to survive. some who have big names like ethereum, EOS, and ripple into the choice of a good investment. If indeed intend for long term naturally need a strong conviction and determined and the patient will all temptations that exist. indeed great results can be obtained in the long term but it takes patience.
Disculinair

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:18:54 PM

Bitcoin all the way. Besides bitcoin, I would go with ethereum  Grin good luck with your decision! Just don't go for any shady stuff haha.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 06:38:39 PM

i need suggestion from you.you guy's can give me best info.
i want hold some crypto hold for long time.which can give good profit for long term?

Bitcoin is the best option for long-term, then Ethereum should be on top of the list. NEO, EOS, IOTA, IHT, IOST, BCH, Dash, Monero are best depending on how long you are going to hold and how much you are investing. Try holding BTC, BCH and ETH.
Muhammad Aamir

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:50:57 PM

i think so ETH is better in growth and is also better in technology from bitcoin and itas good to invest in ETH bcz its at low price now, it will make huge profits in futures due to larges num of projets based on ETH coming every day
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:53:58 PM

I can not tell which one ist the best coin to hold for long term, but I expect that the high caps will make the run in long term. Because nearly everybody I know is buying trusted coins like Ethereum, BTC or Litecoin.
Zhagedu

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 06:56:28 PM

There is only one coin that i can boast of when it come to long term investment which is the father of Altcoins called Ethereum. Ethereum can make you rich and become richer than you can think of, when you invest in it wisely on a long term. I will recommend Ethereum for you to invest in..,
Waqas vicky

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:03:15 PM

Bro i would like to recommend you $OCN Odyssey coin.
This coin has a great potential.
Do your own research before buying Smiley
Nevsky

Activity: 1064

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 07:08:33 PM

it seems that for now I think is token etherium is the right thing to hold it in the long run and it will also hold the price much longer and often the token etherium also tries to rise at a very high price and for a few hours then it drops back this thing very good for us all.

I think for a long time it's better to choose a coin with a fundamental. I expect a good profit from ADA, NEO, ZIL, XVG and more other. For speculation was good EOS, but I did not have time to buy it at a good price.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:08:39 PM

i want hold some crypto hold for long time.which can give good profit for long term?

I strongly suggest if you plan to invest for very long time then go for Bitcoin and Ethereum only, pick these two, because they only have the maximum potential to increase further in the future. Also remember that bitcoin already achieve having 20k price and for ethereum the highest so far is 1.3k usd so if the hold for long time and you have it with the current price if the bull run happens then you'll be having a huge profit. So stay close to BTC and ETH only.
KurtEldon

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:13:14 PM

MY opinion, you have to invest in the ETH. Because most projects follow the ETH block chain technology and the platforms. It has a good option for investment for the long term.
Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:17:54 PM

I strongly suggest if you plan to invest for very long time then go for Bitcoin and Ethereum only, pick these two, because they only have the maximum potential to increase further in the future. Also remember that bitcoin already achieve having 20k price and for ethereum the highest so far is 1.3k usd so if the hold for long time and you have it with the current price if the bull run happens then you'll be having a huge profit. So stay close to BTC and ETH only.

There is Zencash as well with a great potential and designed for the long term. Secure Nodes provide a resilient and distributed network
KenyonCarter

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:23:39 PM

I think you do have to hold these coins for the long term investments. It's have a nice platform and the team developers:-

DASH
RIPPLE
ETH

Virtuxq

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:25:34 PM

for investing for a long time I would choose bitcoin or ether to him. like the most reliable coins.
padcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:05:49 PM

Hi, there is a lot of long term holding token, see below my choices:
ETH
NEO
BNT
WAVES
OAX
ETC
BTC
mellorbo

Activity: 620
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:16:04 PM

since we are in the altcoin discussion then we should talk about altcoins only. Best coin for long term hold is ethereum, ethereum is a great coin and has an unique platform. Many projects used eth platform and there are many tx in the blockchain of eth because it is known and very popular.
Meycell

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:18:18 PM

Many coins have the potential to continue to grow and have a future. Ethereum and NEO can be a consideration for you. Ethereum with many projects that use smart contracts is certainly the most potential for profit, so it is worth your long-term hold.
Bitcoin is a coin mainstay that has a much more increased development than others. with the development of this coin, making Bitcoin has a high potential to continue to increase with us holding it especially for the long term. so it will be very profitable in the future.
Na1l

Activity: 142

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:21:17 PM

I think Pchain is a great choice right now. It's only x3 after ico and has good chances to be on the level of Zilliqa (x33 in usd and x25 in Ethereum at this moment).
FosterEgan

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:34:10 PM

I think you could try these coins:-

ETH
NEO
DASH
IOTA

Because at this moment it's price very huge and is increasing the value day by day.
lositech

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 09:47:32 PM

Well this not a financial advise but at the moment, I am holding neo because i believe in future more project will adopt them for their ico, credits because they said their blockchain can do over a million transaction, i am also holding eth, btc, ncash, icx, zil,poa, and I will still add more in the future. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: