Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:06:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: i want hold some crypto hold for long time.which can give good profit for long term?
best long term crypto - 59 (78.7%)
best mid term crypto - 16 (21.3%)
Total Voters: 75

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which is best coin for long term hold?  (Read 3454 times)
upyem2k

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:36:46 PM

I would not say "is" because my own best coins to hold are more than one. Bitcoin and ethereum are the coins to hold to me. They have the best future in the cryptocurrency world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:45:59 PM

Cryptos best suited to hold for long-term can only be ETH and BTC. With these cryptos, you need to invest a large amount of money in buying a certain amount then hold for at least 1 year or until the end of 2018 to make a high profit. With the remaining altcoins, the investment strategy is short-term because the rates of altcoins fluctuate continuously and always be affected on the BTC and ETH rates.

bakulgarem

Activity: 361
Merit: 10

BIB Exchange

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:50:04 PM

for now I myself I hold Ripple for the long term because of the possibility Ripple will rise in the future.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
jalaaal

Activity: 372

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:34:43 AM

i need suggestion from you.you guy's can give me best info.
i want hold some crypto hold for long time.which can give good profit for long term?
you are the only one that is best to choose your own altcoin, you can find a lot of promising altcoin on coinmarketcap, a lot of altcoin that is good for long term holding.

mega sylviku

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:49:45 AM

Most people probably have same answer to this question. They would chose BTC and EThereum as the best coisn for long term holding. Both coins very potential to give much income. If we have both coins, we just need to let those and waiting for the market, it will give much benefit. It is an passive income, however if we want more profit, we can do daily trading or scalping. 
jrd2828

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:50:03 AM

i want hold some crypto hold for long time.which can give good profit for long term?
you are the only one that is best to choose your own altcoin, you can find a lot of promising altcoin on coinmarketcap, a lot of altcoin that is good for long term holding.

If you are planning to invest for long term investment, I recommend bitcoin. Bitcoin in last year had a very great performance that surprise traders. Bitcoin now is deep down in the market, so it is the best time to buy bitcoin because in time when in rise again you can great money. Bitcoin has a bright future, you just have to believe it and have patience in you. its worth to wait.
noriksiayol

Activity: 123

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:52:16 AM

As of this moment, the best coins are good to hold for a long term are bitcoin and ethereum, because those are two good coins now that competes in the market line of cryptocurrency business when it comes to rapid mass of adaptions, and also their prices are good compared to any other cryptocurrency coin. And it has performing more stable of market price compare to any crypto coins.
chicken Campus

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:25:15 AM

In my opinion, if Coins are good for the long term I think very much. But I suggest to you.
Better to invest in Ethereum if it is a long-term struggle. Because Ethereum has a good potential.
ETH coin will or may benefit you.

steins19

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:26:40 AM

The best coin for to hold is Ethereum. Based on the graphs in coinmarketcap Ethereum holds the one the most stable coin in the market. So I believed that it is the good for  long term holding

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:30:50 AM

Bitcoin has proven me that its the best long term hold for crypto.

And if you are looking for mid term hold coins, theres many of it. You can take a peek on the coinmarketcap and see to it what coins are having a not so good in their long run.

Agree with this person, bitcoin is the only one that will lead the pack in terms of a rebound from this current market trend. Bitcoin will follow otherwise.
for a coin that is pretty good held in the long run is a coin that has the potential to continue to increase rapidly in the future. in addition to the ever-increasing development of being able to make coins as an expensive and reliable coin.

linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:36:21 AM

Just wonder why you added a poll to the thread if you are looking for best long-term holding coins suggestions. Anyhow, I think in current market scenario Bitcoin is the best investment for mid to long-term investment.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
udayantha11

Activity: 756
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 01:40:59 AM

I am prefer mid term. Mid term in opinion is up to six month. Within 6 month a coin can be performed very well. We can understand the coin has a potential or not.i normally get profits from mid term. Do not judge by a week even its lost 50% of your capital.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:50:32 AM

It will be fine as BtC goes up but most things will be. If you are looking to go long on Bitdegree and understand why you are investing in it, yes buy it (full disclosure, I’m invested in it and believe it will do well) if you are looking for a quick swing, there are better options than Bitdegree. Understanding the team and project doesn’t matter on a swing trade, as the chart would give me the conviction you need to go into the 10-12 day trade.
Babul jannah

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:53:54 AM

I recommend for you if you want to invest in the long term is Ethereum, because this is a future coin that will continue to grow, this will be the first coin in the market Cryptocurrency,
do not waste your time, this is my best advice.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:55:14 AM

I believed that the best coins to hold now and long term are the coins that have already real world use , undervalue and operating. Also the market is not in good condition now. Thus it's good to invest in solid projects.
Icoalert00

Activity: 278

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:21:54 AM

Ethereum, Bitcoin, Ripple that are the tokens and coins that iv'e wanted to make sure having in the future because i know in these past few years they are working really great and if you just observe they are increasing from time to time just like bitcoin and that is great.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
deghpulsa

Activity: 292

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:29:41 AM

I think long-term investing has a high risk, the price of the coin you buy may be down, we do not know the future of the coin. before you find the coin to invest you should do the analysis, I think ICO is the right choice, because it has high potential. I hold some tokens from ICO, because I think the token has a good future.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:32:35 AM

BTC and ETH are the two coins, I believe that you should be looking at the current moment as these coins are potentially high and are the most suitable and profitable coins if you are holding them for a longer period. At this time, these are the major cryptos which are ruling the market but are still undervalued thereby making it the most suitable time to buy them right now as these are believed to get to a higher value quite soon and you must not be losing this opportunity to get them...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:32:42 AM

Many coins have the potential to continue to grow and have a future. Ethereum and NEO can be a consideration for you. Ethereum with many projects that use smart contracts is certainly the most potential for profit, so it is worth your long-term hold.
holding, in the long run, is indeed able to increase further the benefits we may achieve. because to hold in the long run is able to make the best and easiest way to improve developments that affect the price of the coin in the future. so it will be very profitable and very helpful with the presence of the holder in the long run.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 06:14:44 PM

I would recommend you a lot of coins. both are utility and other privacy coins. But i guess top 30 coins are very recommended coins you should do a research. But my safest bet here is Ethereum classic, Ethereum, XEM, NEO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: