Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:38:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: i want hold some crypto hold for long time.which can give good profit for long term?
best long term crypto - 59 (78.7%)
best mid term crypto - 16 (21.3%)
Total Voters: 75

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which is best coin for long term hold?  (Read 3454 times)
Papilio

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:02:27 PM

all altcoins have a good investment potential in the long terms, if you want to choose one, take bitcoin or ethereum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HectorAlden

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:05:05 PM

i need suggestion from you.you guy's can give me best info.
i want hold some crypto hold for long time.which can give good profit for long term?
I think these coins are the good holding now:-

eth,dash,neo,ripple
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:09:21 PM

i want hold some crypto hold for long time.which can give good profit for long term?
There are many crypto or altcoins that are worthy to be hold for long term. I personally hold some altcoins that are even out of the top 100 in the coinmarketcap. I just saw the history of how the coin is moving and when the market crashes at that moment I started to buy it and keep hold it to this day. I still believe they will soon recover and rise again in the future.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
fedykog

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:26:11 PM

Ethereum
It is used to create decentralized online sites for blocking technologies that operate on the basis of smart contracts. The high potential of Ethereum draws the attention of the largest software developers Microsoft and IBM. On the platform of this crypto currency, a lot of ICOs are conducted, and on the basis of its main standard ERC-20, many tokens are produced.
Dinsdendo

Activity: 199

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:48:11 PM

I believe that Ethereum is best suited for long-term investments.
Jr family

Activity: 161

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:12:21 AM

Bitcoin has proven me that its the best long term hold for crypto.

And if you are looking for mid term hold coins, theres many of it. You can take a peek on the coinmarketcap and see to it what coins are having a not so good in their long run.

Agree with this person, bitcoin is the only one that will lead the pack in terms of a rebound from this current market trend. Bitcoin will follow otherwise.
No. Altcoin will follow.

the most beautiful coin that should last for bitcoin is because of its low price now so it's definitely worth your money when you invest in it and hold it for a long time.
@$7,722 it's still an affordable price before it goes on bull. Although there's another news about Ethereum that it can manage to process 1 million transactions per second. Things can change about Ethereum but I'll still stay to bitcoin no matter what they are innovating.

Bitcoin pass through a lot of burden and hurdles before coming to these state and greatly improve its value. I think bitcoin will still be no.1

Token to hold on to. Ethereum isn't that bad it get lots of popularity and increased it value and now its been stable for  couple of weeks.

Bitcoin and ethereum is one of the best Token I can recommend on holding for long term.
Bitcoin will remain the number one coin of all and whomever is competing bitcoin or trying to compare their tokens to bitcoin, they are comparing it to the wrong one.

Ethereum is also one of the bet of others but I don't have much of it so still I'm into bitcoin and it's the best for me in long term holding.
I know the best coins for the long term is Bitcoin and Ethereum because nowadays many people are investing in this coin because Ethereum and bitcoin have not been stable yet therefore I suggest you good altcoin for long term is Bitcoin and Ethereum
coins to hold is very profitable will be very profitable future. so that with the present developments to continue to increase this will result in far greater profits by holding it in the long run. the likelihood of gains being substantial in the future and having the high potential for far greater gains in the future.
for a very good coin to make future profits is to use coins for the long run in order to produce far greater profits. such as Bitcoin Cash which is a very capable coin to generate far greater profits and make its development rise even further.
I think the best coin for investment is a coin with a growing development. because coins with ever-increasing developments are very capable of generating far greater profits with investments. so it's great to use them as the leading coins that are relied upon in the future with their ever-increasing development through investments, especially long-term investments. such as Ethereum which has such an increasing development.
the best coin for the long term is a coin with an ever-increasing development. because it is capable to generate substantial profit in the future. because with the development of increased coins, it is very capable to be relied on in the future as a major coin like Bitcoin. Ethereum is very capable to be relied on in the long run.
reynilynedago

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:27:43 AM

Holding up the coins seems a good idea but holding up the coin and when the price is good and not trading at that time can lead you to lose so better to have a good trading knowledge for better work-hold in long-term investment
I will say crypto is very good trading for the long term investments as the market is volatile and you could invest in eth,iota,neo,eos
These are some of the coins which you can invest for the long-term trading and have patience as without patience your investments are nothing here.
DanSukker

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:16:20 AM

sibcoin?
kenborbs

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 08:11:09 PM

In my experience, long-term investments really works for me and its more profitable than the day-trading which I do not have time to look from time-to-time to check the current value of all the coins since I have a full time business. I used to invest 10% of my profit monthly from my businesses wherein I just hoard and hold coins whenever I see the market in red days because it gives me a huge profit if the market value rises.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
veter2601

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:38:48 PM

I think you can get good profit from long-term storage of btc and eth . For greater profits fit new coins , but they are mostly not suitable for long term storage and there is a great risk of losing their investment.
keykey1

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:47:17 AM

For long term hold bitcoin is best suited. But in my opinion for diversification you can invest 30% of the portfolio in the ethereum. Maybe also you can buy some others tokens or coins.
NQkeemi

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:45:31 AM

for the long haul then it ought to pick an altcoin that could survive. some who have huge names like ethereum, EOS, and swell into the decision of a decent venture. On the off chance that to be sure expect for long haul normally require a solid conviction and decided and the patient will all allurements that exist. to be sure incredible outcomes can be gotten in the long haul yet it takes persistence.
SergeyS

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:05:58 AM

My opinion, if you choose coins to invest their funds, it should be already proven, promising, and that there can be benefited.In my opinion, these are Bitcoin, Ether, and NEO.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
colepro

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:40:35 AM

For long term, you should find the potential one which may be discovered it capacities and promoted in the future. Litecoin is a dominant one.
Rollesto

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:51:33 AM

Probably, the safest coin that you can invest your money onto is Bitcoins and Ethereum. These are the coins that can stand the test of time. Especially Ethereum. It has a lot of potential to gain a big profit in the future. And bitcoin will still live until the end of crypto.
tessaphin

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:01:02 PM

Because you are still a Newbie but many of you need to take a few attempts to search before you post some topics' cause whatever you want to ask about crypto is also here. However, you can choose the top 10 altcoins that you can invest for the long term, especially in Btc and Eth, but before you can do it, make sure you know your purpose why you did that.
dashi555

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:06:32 PM

For so many years, only Bitcoin, Litecoin has been successful, and they have survived and are getting better and better after this year's development. Therefore, I suggest that you invest in such a currency, not the new currency that has just come out. Most of the coins that have not come out for a long time will die.
keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:07:46 PM

Number 1 is Bitcoin, Bitcoin is a digital Cryptocurrency asset that has the best future and potential, the amount of Bitcoin is limited to only 21 million coins, this means that someday the price of bitcoin will be very high, and I suggest to you before you invest in another coin, then buy this Bitcoin first, at least you must have 1 Btc. after you invest in Bitcoin, the next good coin for long-term investment is, Ethereum, BCH, Litecoin, EOS, and NEO. That's my opinion.
Xexath

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:11:56 PM

I suggest you look up some coin which have strong development team , a coin which you think can solve the most problem .A price of a coin depends on the problem the coin solves.
cryptotalkbd

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:17:04 PM

I think, being the best coin for the long term hold now is Bitcoin. Its future is very good. This will increase soon.
Moreover,You can also invest in ethereum.Because Ethereum has good potential for the long term ahead.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: