Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:53:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: i want hold some crypto hold for long time.which can give good profit for long term?
best long term crypto - 59 (78.7%)
best mid term crypto - 16 (21.3%)
Total Voters: 75

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which is best coin for long term hold?  (Read 3454 times)
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:39:22 AM

It is bitcoin and there is nothing else. Bitcoin is one of the best coin for long term hold as you can see bitcoin market price never drops at 6K USD even if the other crypto in the market has drop to almost 50% on its market price a month ago.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:51:15 AM

Based on the historical experience the most profitable coin is Bitcoin and probably Bitcoin the best coin for long term investments,  because BTC is most safe and stable at least.
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:27:29 PM

Bitcoin is always the better option, I mean, it may not bring that much innovation to the market currently but it still keeps growing in value every year, bitcoin is expected to close the year in 20K usd of value or even more, we already have more than half of the year advanced so that is a little time to wait for a big profit.

sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:49:27 PM

Not all coins are good to close. Some coins like ethereum, neo, exist, Eos, and Waves become coins that are worth maintaining until they reach development. It is estimated that to get satisfactory results, he must be willing to hold him in the long run. And I see the coins above have good prospects in the future, so they can last for a long time in Crypto.

sinduarianto

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:56:34 PM

for myself I bought Ethereum in a market like this because this is a good opportunity to get profits from holding Ethereum in the long run or short, because one day the price of Ethereum will definitely be stable again.
Milka1980

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:03:53 AM

Coin exchange Binns the most in my opinion a good investment. This coin has grown almost 100 times a year and now holds well in the red market
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:23:27 AM

i need suggestion from you.you guy's can give me best info.
i want hold some crypto hold for long time.which can give good profit for long term?
Yes, it's true that the advantage of investing in ICO is very profitable sometimes it can be many times over, but for now investing in ICO is very high risk because there are so many ICO projects that are scam. so my advice is better to invest in registered coins, to be safer in holding for a long time.
mark 6

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:00:18 AM

Bitcoins will be the best crypto to hold long term, i'm sure you will find a lot of coins that will do 10 x or much more, in the years to come, but there's a very small chance any coin will take over bitcoins as number one crypto. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Iamaslisumit

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:23:09 AM

In my opinion cardano, ripple and tron these coin is best for long term hold I personally hold these coins But do your own research first before investing in any coins.
KseniaLard

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:05:34 PM

I think that smart contract platforms will continue to do well. Ethereum, Neo, EOS, etc. These coins and platforms are the basis for a number of ICO and other crypto projects. People are always looking for the next big thing, and most likely it will be built on one of these platforms. I think there is more potential here than real currencies.
HarrisonErnest

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:24:42 PM

i want hold some crypto hold for long time.which can give good profit for long term?
personally I keep these coins for the long term. cux It's given me a good, reliable and the good profit in these past few weeks without harmless. So that's why I believe it's price will be huge in these next few months. DEX, DASH, RIPPLE
mandeepcrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:08:10 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best option for long term investment.Bitcoin is the king of the market.It effects all the altcoin. Long term investment are always profitable.Throgh bounties and  ICO you can also earn good capital.
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:23:21 PM

Probably it bitcoin. but it is expensive and not everyone has it. in my opinion this is one of the stable currencies that does not upset

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Klara_karlovna

Activity: 392
Merit: 70

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:43:53 PM

I believe in the long term, but only the top 20 coins. All the rubbish will disappear. But at the same time, no one canceled the "bubble". There are always risks. It's up to you to decide what to do
dxgam

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:47:17 PM

In my view. a good coin for the long term is Ethereum. because Ethereum price movements are more significant in the market. Moreover Ethereum is widely used as an ICO sales platform. so my suggestion for the best coin for the long term is Ethereum.
dxgam

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:50:23 PM

Based on the historical experience the most profitable coin is Bitcoin and probably Bitcoin the best coin for long term investments,  because BTC is most safe and stable at least.

correct. I agree with you. the best long-term and most profitable coin is Bitcoin. because bitcoin price movements are very significant and stable. bitcoin is also safe to use both in trading and long-term investments.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:30:24 AM

I think that bitcoin is the best long term hold coin, so fair it has proven to be the best long term hold coin that anyone could ask for. You make it with coins like bitcoin because there are always a lot of people in the coin willing to make sure that the coin ends up doing good. Also there is the fact that the coin already has the most exposure and most newbies coming in to the market are more likely to invest in the coin.
cryptopreet

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:44:44 AM

for long positions so many coins are looking attractive fundalentally , progress wise , developent wise, price wise , ADA, NEO, STRATIS LISK ZIL,MFT, BTCP ETHEREUM, SELFKEY,NCASH are good
svendoto23

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:04:12 PM

Best time to buy Ethereum today and hold it for a long weeks.
Eth sadly fell below 300 USD today, a massive sell-off from its holders.
i wonder to buy ETh now and hold it for a while.

There's nothing to fear my friend we've experienced this massive dips like before and it only makes the market more stronger and rise more above its ATH. Ethereum is surely one of the biggest loser for alts but I still dont lose hope that it can stood its ground again and bring back its value.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
PurpleNights

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:11:14 PM

There are so many coins that falls into this category. We have Bitcoin, Ethereum, and a few others. I think for investments like these, you have to search for your self, a coin that you are confident in, and you are willing to take a risk for, and journey with it for its growth. Patience is key for hodling a coin, so you have to find one that you can at least tolerate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: