Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:14:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: i want hold some crypto hold for long time.which can give good profit for long term?
best long term crypto - 59 (78.7%)
best mid term crypto - 16 (21.3%)
Total Voters: 75

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which is best coin for long term hold?  (Read 3454 times)
needtor22
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:17:28 AM

I think crypto that can bring luck, bitcoin, litecoin, Neo, ADA, TEN, ETH, and OMG ripples, for me will bring good luck to us in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mark X

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:32:40 AM

I think a good coin for long-term investment is:
1. NEO (NEO)
NEO operates in the same ETH idea where people will be able to trade any asset through blockchain technology and smart contracts. NEO's biggest competition is ETH because they have the same backbone idea as ETH in 2nd place with NEO approaching the 10th rank of global coins.

2. OmiseGO (OMG)
OMG or OmiseGo coins are built on the Ethereum platform and have the vision of being the best crypto P2P exchange platform on the market. This exchange is called OmiseGo and they specialize in decentralized exchanges by directly providing services from your wallet to others by providing connections.

3. Golem (GNT)
Decentralized supercomputers where they combine the computing power of all machines in their own network.

4. Waves (WAVES)
Waves was launched to provide a decentralized network that provides their own block-based application developers. Token Waves is unique because you will be able to create your own coins based on real-world assets. Their extraordinary feature is what attracts people from getting coins and investing in them because they have something different to contribute to the progress of crypto.

5. Basic Attention Token (BAT)
BAT Tokens get power from their browser called "Brave". What Brave does is not like the usual browser we have today. We all know that browsers are owned by advertising companies that record every website we visit to see what we want to buy; thus creating an ad that by chance is something we will buy. Brave illuminates this and provides a decentralized browsing experience where users are paid with BAT tokens when they watch advertisements and will also be able to donate BAT tokens to the website they want to visit.

6. Monero (XMR)
XMR or Monero coins may be one of the "older" altcoins currently available. If you have been in the stock market for a long time it will not be surprising that you know what XMR is. The coin is made popular by illegal internet activities because coins cannot be tracked, unlike ETH and BTC which have transparent blockchain. With XMR, your transaction is protected from receiving to the shipping address and the amount transferred from one party to another.

7. Nano (NANO)
NANO coins are designed to replace traditional Fiat currencies like those in BTC's mind. With that said, they also plan to overcome the problems that caused the BTC problem today in hopes of creating a better crypto transaction experience. NANO plans to reduce transaction time, overcome scalability problems, and do something about the problem of energy consumption made by BTC mining.

8. IOTA (MIOTA)
One of the most popular features in using IOTA is that they charge ZERO for each transaction. Unlike other cryptocurrency, this coin does not use blockchain but, "Tangle" where people will verify their respective transactions. It's still using the idea of ​​consensus blockchain but with tens and billions of devices connected to each other.

9. Cardano (ADA)
"Ethereum of Japan" or ADA gets its value from Cardano; Decentralized public blockchain which is fully open source and supported by one of the creators of the ETH. They operate like ETHs and provide smart contracts for decentralized applications. Because the ETH is the first to give a smart contract, the ADA (which was introduced by the same person behind the ETH) aims to be a faster and cheaper alternative.

10.Ethereum (ETH)
As ethereum's second best coin can also be an option for long-term investment.
guojii

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:34:21 AM

I think that the cryptocurrency that is worth holding for a long time is a cryptocurrency with a relatively high value. In this falling market, I think the most stable cryptocurrency is bitcoin. I suggest you can invest in some bitcoin.
Merugu

Activity: 176

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:38:43 AM

I think now I will hold ethereum, because for us ethereum can also get better benefits in the future, because now growth is also getting better than before.
Markitty

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:52:13 AM

i need suggestion from you.you guy's can give me best info.
i want hold some crypto hold for long time.which can give good profit for long term?
For me, the priority for successful work is to invest in the purchase of Ethereum. The project remains a true leader among all altcoins and continues its stable development, from next year the price will start to rise. Also part of the funds I invest in the purchase of Ripple, NEO and LTC.
best coins to held in the long term for this time is EOS. progress and development of a fairly rapid owned EOS was able to bring a great advantage and was able to make a lot more revenue to be obtained in future.
hoomg

Activity: 164

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:53:07 AM

I think cryptocurrencies that are suitable for long-term investments are those with higher value. Bitcoin and Ethereum have high long-term investment value. Their own value is high, and their value will not be reflected in a short period of time.
Dhanems

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:55:43 AM

For me as my thoughts:) Swachhcoin project  is my prediction:) because of the unique platform and the waste management,good project with high potential ico!
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:57:23 AM

No one knows with certainty that you will make any kind of profit with any coin. Going by the trend and history of bitcoin, I will suggest that you invest your fund on bitcoin Bitcoin has been relatively stable and it's price could break out upwardly in future!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:08:39 AM

Bitcoin, ethereum, TRON and ADA I think good long-term investment is good for getting a lot of profits in the future because I've invested in all these coins,, but if you want to invest in other coins then do research so you don't lose a lot of money when investing.

deadpool02

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:14:24 AM

Any good coin with a strong fundamental background if bought during the dips or accumulation zone is a good long term hold. (including bitcoin).
I strongly believe in BTC, ETH, NEO, STRAT, WAVES but these all should be bought around there ATL values to reap the maximum profit when they touch a new ATH value.
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:17:45 AM

However, knowledge is very important to be owned and mastered. On that basis, you can apply it through many programs and also be good at having potential coins. It is clearly seen that reliable altcoins that occupy the top rankings, both in terms of development and community can get active improvement. And the process that they live in the majority also still takes a long time.
martabaktelor

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:04:02 AM

Long-term investments are indeed very profitable. But we should be able to choose very good coins or coins already established. And I recommend you to invest in BTC, ETH, and BCH. The coins I think right now that has great potential and is very well established. Long-term investment requires patience and you don't easily panic with the unstable market conditions.
toop548

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:12:48 AM

Investing in this falling market, I think we should invest in some cryptocurrencies worthy of long-term investment and choose some cryptocurrencies with higher value because of their high stability. Bitcoin and Ethereum are a good choice.
Rumble97

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:22:43 AM

Bitcoint and Ethereum I feel the right coint to be made a long-term investment, no doubt for both of these cointers, both coints are good and strong and both have their own privileges and certainly for investment to have good potential, investment in both no harm
cbeew3

Activity: 165

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:03:30 AM

I think this year's encryption market is a long-term investment market, because the price of cryptocurrency has fallen very sharply in this year's market, and prices have not recovered. I think a lot of cryptocurrencies are worth holding for a long time.
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:22:31 AM

Bitcoin is no doubt the best coin for long term investment.

jaggijagjit

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 06:32:47 AM

In my views long term hold is good idea and Ethereum and NEO is best coins for kept long term. Both the coins having a strong platforms wher they are working on block chain technology and smart contracts, The value of ETH and NEO will grow in future and they can gives you very good profit in long term holding.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
Legendari

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:36:35 AM

I think Ethereum is the best for hodl. This is a platform on which new projects are created every month, it is obvious that this platform will live long.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:40:59 AM

Bitcoin is the best coin for long term hodl in my opinion. To be honest, I am hodling ethereum as well. Bought some of if when the coin is below $200. It is increasing now and hopefully it will continue to increase. I don't have that much trust on other coins because they take a while to increase and has a high to diminish in terms of value.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 06:48:46 AM

Best long term crypto shall be good

Trust me, if you keep on look at the market daily to make gains, it would make you real tired and you don't want investment make your life suffer
Hence, holding a long term crypto is kinda good or include it in your portfolio

Several good one IMO are
CND, ICON, EOS, QSP, ADA, IOTA

I believe all of these can last real long and gain value especially IOTA and EOS, both of these are gaining more and more adoption time by time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: