Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:05:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: i want hold some crypto hold for long time.which can give good profit for long term?
best long term crypto - 59 (78.7%)
best mid term crypto - 16 (21.3%)
Total Voters: 75

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which is best coin for long term hold?  (Read 3454 times)
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:38:13 PM

i need suggestion from you.you guy's can give me best info.
i want hold some crypto hold for long time.which can give good profit for long term?
For me, the priority for successful work is to invest in the purchase of Ethereum. The project remains a true leader among all altcoins and continues its stable development, from next year the price will start to rise. Also part of the funds I invest in the purchase of Ripple, NEO and LTC.
best coins to held in the long term for this time is EOS. progress and development of a fairly rapid owned EOS was able to bring a great advantage and was able to make a lot more revenue to be obtained in future.
Bitcoin became the mainstay of my coins to generate even more profits.
In addition to the level of ability that keeps awake in the Bitcoin is able to make him stronger and able to withstand coins for the long term.
I suggest to use the Ethereum as best Altcoin for use as an investment in the long term. because with the progression of the Ethereum who attended and supported by investment in the long term will be very capable to generate more profit.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ariess

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:44:29 PM

i want hold some crypto hold for long time.which can give good profit for long term?

I think there are many choices for long-term investments from altcoin, one of which is the top 10 altcoins. of course you can choose and look to ensure every speculation you will do. ethereum the price is very low and i just suggest choosing ethereum as your long investment.
icopir

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:47:31 PM

Better than bitcoin for this role is not suitable for a single coin, still its contribution to this can make the etherium
ethalliance

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:49:41 PM

I consider Monero. This crypto currency has the largest market capitalization. Among the few crypto-currencies are confidentiality, with over 5 billion dollars. The price of Monero exceeds $ 300 per coin and is likely to grow dramatically by the end of 2018.
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:08:44 PM

I think at present ETH is the coin worthy of long-term investment. Not only more and more people but also large corporations are investing in ETH. The future of ETH is very bright, so I recommend investing in ETH today
Kortekmax

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:16:50 PM

I suggest two good coins for long-term investment, namely bitcoin and ethereum, because in my opinion these two coins have a good
future and have the potential to make big profits if holding for a long time, now is the right time to buy it because the price is down
mdenys

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:22:50 PM

I would recommend to buy some bitcoin for a long-term investment ,the second choice is etherium ,one of the most promising coins of the market and the third option is ripple,it is quiye cheap now but some experts predict its price more than 10 $ in a few years.
sliderider
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:31:14 PM

I hold BTC, ETH, XRP and XLM. I'm think that XRP is about to explode RIGHT NOW, and most people are still calling it a statist shill coin.
dimonarka

Activity: 994

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:40:51 PM

Constantly until recently it was an etherium. But lately we have come up against the collapse of the course as a whole. So it's hard to say for sure. Who is comfortable and everyone has their own opinion and preferences
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:03:36 PM

I would recommend to buy some bitcoin for a long-term investment ,the second choice is etherium ,one of the most promising coins of the market and the third option is ripple,it is quiye cheap now but some experts predict its price more than 10 $ in a few years.
good choice, if I can add I think NEO can be your fourth choice because I think NEO has good potential because the community is large.
NEO also has a good team so I think for the future NEO it can be better.

whitemigos

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:48:15 AM

ETH is the best for long term now. So I suggest you to invest in ETH. Most investors believe that ETH is behind BTC and this coin has a very bright future  Grin Grin Grin
vividbery

Activity: 221
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:59:03 AM

The best coint for my long-term investment is bitcoint, no doubt about this coint, it is still the top coint in crypto, of course investment in bitcoint for the future will definitely make a profit
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:04:53 AM

As for me, the most reliable coin for long-term storage is bitcoin. I was convinced of this in 2018. Now most of my capital is invested in bitcoin.
Your choice is very appropriate to entrust bitcoin as a place of investment. no need to hesitate with bitcoin because bitcoin has a high selling value and many people like it now so that bitcoin will be increasingly sought and will increase its value. my view of the best place of investment is two, namely BTC and ETH.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:07:57 AM

In my suggestion the best altcoins that can give you a huge profit from holding long-term is ETH,EOS,NEO and ADA these altcoins has a potential.
Mueller Layerd

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:11:27 AM

As for me, the most reliable coin for long-term storage is bitcoin. I was convinced of this in 2018. Now most of my capital is invested in bitcoin.
Your choice is very appropriate to entrust bitcoin as a place of investment. no need to hesitate with bitcoin because bitcoin has a high selling value and many people like it now so that bitcoin will be increasingly sought and will increase its value. my view of the best place of investment is two, namely BTC and ETH.
which makes the Ethereum as major coin for the long term is a lucky man. because with the progression of the Ethereum owned it is able to generate more profits that bring progress so reliable and able to bring considerable changes with the long run.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 04:26:43 AM

of course Bitcoin is the safest choice for those of you who like long term investment, and if you like it with a big risk, please buy any altcoin, if you really get the right altcoin, then within 1 week you will be able to get profit + 1000% and can also -100% loss, because altcoin is hard to guess, and Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency that will always rise in price due to limited supply and high market demand
Thefrolly

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:00:30 PM

The best coin for you to hold for the long term would have to be bitcoin, it is the most invested coin that has a good base and community of investors, almost everybody in the market has bitcoin which means that it is the coin most in demand. This is why the coin is always going to have value and that makes it the best coin for you to invest in for the long term

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
moon sorcerers

Activity: 700

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:54:18 PM

I also have the same thoughts, in my opinion good coins are bitcoin and ethereum, for the long term both have good prospects, investors of both coins are also very many, I am sure that in the future the prices of the two coins will be very high, if we holding it in the long run, I'm sure to get a lot of profit

jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:38:35 AM

For long term hold then your best choice would have to be ethereum. This is one coin that has a lot of investors so you can be sure that the coin is always going to have value as long as the people are investing in it. Not too long back it was confirmed that ethereum has more active addresses than bitcoin now that is the kind of coin you want to be investing in for the long term

ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:14:53 AM

I advise you to choose coins with a high market capitalization. It will be the safest to invest in bitcoin, the profits may be less, but steadily. From altcoins I suggest you look to NEO, ETC. and ADA.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: