Bitcoin Forum
August 22, 2024, 03:50:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Upgrading Quig registration with SEC  (Read 140 times)
miremad (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:33:49 AM

QuiGig is upgrading Quig registration with SEC from regulation D to Tier 1. Thus, our security lawyers have recommended that we can already increase the funding cap from $5 million to $20 million. That is great news to help with quickly expanding our user base to more geographic areas and using a more sophisticated AI and data learning implementation into the platform. However, we can't issue more Quigs, that is our promise to the early investors, so we have to increase the Quig price by 400%. The website is about to be upgraded, but if you are interested, you can still buy each Quig for $0.01 for the next day. Any thoughts?

quigig.com/invest
salinagomez

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:28:52 PM

The initiatives taken by the Quig is really great and will help the existing investors to have good profit. If Quig goes with their plan, it will be really great for the current investors. But the problem is about the price and demand. If the price of Quig increases like this then there will be a possibility of low demand as well as sale. This is my personal point of view.
Muslimin mj

Activity: 569
Merit: 18

Goldeth.io

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:03:01 PM

a very interesting project and I would like to further analysis. maybe i can invest. thank you for providing detailed information. and very useful for me. let alone QuiGig have the will to improve their marketing. this is marked by a good potential token.

passioncrypto

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:33:55 AM

It’s a great imitative for SEC. Because for this reason many people know about SEC and it also work as promotion.
kma.deno

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:07:17 AM

Quig is main a token and this is giving amazing facilities to their customers also for this many investors are attracted beyond this but there is problem that is too much pricy and expensive that why number of people may demotivated and wont goona buy so authority should think about it.
garymorgen

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:16:52 PM

It could be better that if you buy quig after upgrading because after upgraded it might come wit many new, intersting and unique faetures.
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:52:40 PM

It’s a great imitative for SEC. Because for this reason many people know about SEC and it also work as promotion.

Is this for real or this just another bullshit from OP, i remember there are so many icos are using the word of SEC to create fake promotion. But i can't believe with this one until there is an official statement from the party that has been mentioned by OP just like SEC.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: