Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:57:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Low-cap / Possibly SUB-Sat coins?  (Read 151 times)
Tommy92l (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:54:28 AM

Hey guys, after seeing the ridiculous rise in coins like Peep (Daps), Newton Coin - which everyone seems to like, and more - I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for lowcap / sub sat coins?
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1632

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 01:58:23 AM

Silent Notary is a very interesting project, made 3-4x Post ICO during bearish markets, has a unique use case with high functional value,

a strong team with clear cut road map and professional expertise in and out of cryptos, extremely cheap price, SNTR can go places

apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:23:38 AM

For low cap coin that can be continued growth my first choices is Peepcoin/Daps, and others is COLX and ECA. I joined in their telegram official and these project has strong community and they has unique and interesting project that has more features than others.

digdags111

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:24:34 AM

iXledger(IXT)

low marketcap
low satoshi
huge insurance market
decent development
GenRe(Berkshire Hathaway)

 iXledger is Ready to Launch!
This token aims to be listed on the Tier 1 exchange in Q2.

Telegram:https://t.me/iXledger
salinagomez

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:27:43 PM

There are different types of low cap coin here you can invest. Actually I am not the users of such lo cap coins but I have learned the name from different investors. According to them, peepcoin is the best as low cap coin which has continued growth. There are some other coins like colx and eca etc.
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:34:24 PM

Hey guys, after seeing the ridiculous rise in coins like Peep (Daps), Newton Coin - which everyone seems to like, and more - I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for lowcap / sub sat coins?

For low sub sat coins projects I suggest you check https://nexty.io. It has created waves recently in the global crypto space with it instant transfer feature with great scalability capability.
availcrypto

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:14:23 PM

For low cap coin that can be continued growth there are some others like Peepcoin, Daps, COLX and ECA. Those projects have strong community and they have more features then others.
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:50:11 PM

I suggest you to see remme because it's still undervalued right now. You can try to see another promising coin just like open token too. both of tokens are still undervalued with low marketcap and they can be considewred as a very good choice. there is a lot of potential to growth more. open product is almost live.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: