Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:52:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Bounties  (Read 482 times)
PLMovs (OP)

Activity: 161
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 03:57:14 AM

Please i need help with a lists of good and quality bounties.. Kindly feel. Free to share thanks
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:37:12 AM

My favourite bounty campaign at the moment: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3777991
A professional bounty campaign from a professional ICO of famous company in Green-tech industry.
This bounty campaign is worth 2.4M GBP. Not bad for a bounty hunter.
Bitmore

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:41:16 AM

Today there are a lot of different companies and it is really difficult to choose. To gain experience pouchastvuyte in airdrop. Not make any money but will get a good experience.

Cmoh

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:45:18 AM

This is the matter of actually thinking of choosing the good bounty. And, the good bounty is that which one is giving us a decent amount of reward. At least $1000 of reward per bounty one think. But, how we choose it. My choosing method is choosing the low participant in the bounty. But, this has a risk because of falling of ICO because of no reaching of the soft cap.
michael shikany

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:49:54 AM

Most of the time, you should learn to judge for yourself how well these ICO items are being rewarded.
So this site is one of the sites you look at.
https://icodrops.com/bounty-list/

maryanti

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

BountyMarketcap

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:52:25 AM

Lots of gifts offer rewards with a few percent of the total allocation of funds.
You can search in the bounty section and check the project that you will follow has reached soft cap or not.

Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:58:06 AM

Please i need help with a lists of good and quality bounties.. Kindly feel. Free to share thanks

It is hard to join to good and quality bounties because some are just fakes who offer big rewards. So i usually join to bounty handled by the trusted and reputable bounty managers with that it can be assure that you'll get the right payment for your work.
eka rock69

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:00:35 AM

If you want to see a good bounty program you can check it out through www.bitcointalk.org, there are many projects on offer and you just learn it one by one, and look at the condition of the project, hopefully you succeed with your choice
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:01:13 AM

Thats very hard to tell. I mean I am working on some of the bounties but I am not sure if they will turn out to be 100% legit one.

However I made proper research on them and basically they are doing great in the presale and some of them who done with the sale had reach the hard cap. So thing is, now we have to until how long the whole thing will proceed and how do we see the progress of them

You can consider joining, bounties like YouToke (2nd round to be published), SwissAlpsMining, VoxelX, Homelend and Vernam. These all belong to the CSBounty services manger who is very reputed here. So you got good chance there.
mimarob

Activity: 354
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:07:10 AM

It is very difficult to choose, look at the companies of trusted managers, most importantly when you believe in their idea and see the development prospects.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:30:06 AM

Part of being a bounty hunter is learning how to find good bounties. I use the search function on this forum and then work my way through the hundreds of useless bounties to find the few serious ones. You need to learn these skills yourself if you want to be a success at this. Asking people to serve them up on a silver platter for you is just lazy and will probably get you a lot of crappy bounties recommended to you. If you really are just lazy you could do worse than follow the social media of other bounty hunters and see which ones they are promoting.

bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:41:50 AM

It is very difficult to choose, look at the companies of trusted managers, most importantly when you believe in their idea and see the development prospects.
I joined clout. till now not get paid yet, Clout campaign is very attractive, in fact they pay delay or not pay everyone is waiting. There are also hazza with haz token till now no news update, I invest in haz for about 0.3 ETH, I really dissapointed to those kind of ICO
itssawai

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

Look ARROUND!

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 06:41:59 AM

Search on the thread, there are a lot of bounties. Check project, bounty period, tokens allocated and bounty managers hosting that bounty. If all the check boxes are fine then you're good to go with that bounty.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
siena23

Activity: 2352

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 07:05:33 AM

look in a special thread bounty, see the allocation, bounty manager, his team, read whitepaper. I suggest to know who is a good bounty manager, because a good bounty manager will work professionally.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
digdags111

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:11:30 AM

IXT Vote for Launch
https://support.bit-z.pro/hc/en-us/articles/360004832454-IXT-Vote-for-Launch

A distribution pool of 465,000IXT available on Bit-Z to be awarded proportionally to how many votes one places towards IXT being listed equating to 232.5IXT for 1,000VTC in votes.
An additional 250IXT being offered to those who vote with 1,000VTC exactly towards IXT being listed on Bit-Z if IXT reaches 2,000,000VTC votes in total to begin its listing on the exchange.
More instructions on the bonus will be given once IXT is listed, should it reach 2,000,000VTC in votes.

iXledger(IXT)

low marketcap
low satoshi
huge insurance market
decent development
GenRe(Berkshire Hathaway)

 iXledger is Ready to Launch!
This token aims to be listed on the Tier 1 exchange in Q2.

Telegram:https://t.me/iXledger
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:18:42 AM

One of my favorite bounty is Nexty bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3983311.msg37771966#msg37771966 you can write a blog post to earn some Nexty tokens. Nexty project is all a blockchain with instant payment capability with a non fee feature.
DrMill

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:20:17 AM

I suggest by looking at bounties that Hero Members on this forum are participating, you'll have a nice clue. Of course, we also need to do our own research to have final decision.

https://www.skyfchain.io/
SKYFchain is the first blockchain based
Business-to-Robots (B2R) Operating Platform
Nunii

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:24:56 AM

I suggest look at the bouties section diacussion. You might as well look for the group of bounty managers you have worked with, with successfull ICOs. You might also do seqrch for top ICOs and search for.each bounty program if any.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:28:14 AM

VTOS technology is a self-engineered and powered by Masternodes
system so others can use it to store data, video, and stream content.
   This is currently my favourite. Bounty is still active, anyone can join.
They have bounty signature campaign, couple social network bounty
campaigns.
   VTOS already have a working site. You can check them and if you like
what you see you can be active there. Now it's time for earning some
VTOS tokens.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
whatthesith
Copper Member

Activity: 301

simply getting the job done

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:29:16 AM

I think that many people here do not want to share with you good bounties - because they want less participants in their bounties  Tongue.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: