Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:21:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Bounties  (Read 485 times)
Dinuka

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 06:05:10 AM

The word good depend on you. If you are interested in lot of money it is better to choose a bounty with higher bounty value. Otherwise if you want to feel free and do the job you would have to read the rules and find a bounty in your desires
Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:06:16 AM

Please i need help with a lists of good and quality bounties.. Kindly feel. Free to share thanks
Hi friends, there are so many great bunty programs right now. one of them is a triwer. by bringing the concept of a good project that is delivering for the future, I am sure it will be a factor of interest of its own investor so that it can make the project successful and of course we as bounty hunter will benefit.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3382205.0
and my advice if you want a good bounty you should be able to learn some good bounty criteria.
in here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4361004.msg38955921#msg38955921
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:30:38 AM

If you want a good looking then the seek of the bounty of the best manager. If not then search on the platform of the bounty that is widely available. Perhaps my advice does not listen to what others have to offer because it is not necessarily true. Learn to select and analyze its own bounty that's more fun.
bitsmola

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 06:38:39 AM

If you want a good looking then the seek of the bounty of the best manager. If not then search on the platform of the bounty that is widely available. Perhaps my advice does not listen to what others have to offer because it is not necessarily true. Learn to select and analyze its own bounty that's more fun.
What are you know about WINSTARS? They have a very good bounty - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4412162.0
"   
We have allocated 4% of tokens in to the bounty campaign - 6 000 000 WINS

Bounty Allocation:

•   Signature 30%
•   Youtube 10%
•   Blog/Media/Article Bounty 15%
•   Twitter Bounty 16% CLOSED FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS
•   Facebook Bounty 17%
•   Translation Bounty 10%
•   Telegram Bounty 2% CLOSED!
"
Presentation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ok342zuWS0 eng
Web site
https://winstars.io/ru/?ref=evnxbQX3
What are think about it?
rezciva

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:38:43 AM

Jinbee Token, Orbis, Remme (token listed), XchnagerBot etc. I am working with them since the first day and telegram communication tells me that they have really really good communication and are confident about what they are doing today. I would have also suggested you BitGuild before but it is ended now and its hottest ICO of all time I am looking at. Apart from this we have MB8COIN too which is being managed by Yahoo, his campaigns are mostly successful one so you can rely on that one too.
yes I also join the bounty program and I also get clear and accurate information in the presence of it I am sure that bounty is good for us to follow, it seems very far from the word fraud.
almanPeter

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:17:07 PM

I came across with the impressive project which is named Socratus. Socratus can easily help you to find a solution to the problem or an issue with the insurance. We all are aware how it can be complicated to have all this bureaucratic stuff while having an accident. The big advantage of Socratus is that you can easily solve your problems right from your phone.
Schwifty27

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:25:44 PM

i think some of the good bounty campaigns doesn't accept low ranked memebers but the other's accepts but you should check more campaigns you might see one.
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:28:19 PM

There are a lots, I choose ABLE for signature one because the project seems very interesting, social network are good with lots of followers and the budget stanced for bounty is good.
you can take a look here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4450204
Azna Azhar

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:28:34 PM

Please i need help with a lists of good and quality bounties.. Kindly feel. Free to share thanks
It is very difficult to determine a good bounty and no, need skills in checking and analyzing it to avoid any risks. So you better check it yourself, because the decision based on your examination would be better. After that, you should consider your forum ranking and look for more possible opportunities to get maximum results.
VVginial

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:30:02 PM

Good ICO that has a good quality and good ratings can be seen in ICObench. You can check it here and at the same time, you can also find ICO you want to join in. Just browse this site: https://icobench.com/

The ratings are usually bought thought and they always try to push some sponsored coin
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:34:25 PM

This is a tough question and there is no perfect answer to this question. Research and luck are key factors which need to be considered in this aspect. I generally tend to do plenty of research before choosing any particular bounty which helps in differentiating between a legit and scam bounty, but luck also plays a crucial role here since research alone does not guarantee that a particular bounty is good or bad. I am speaking from experience(Worked on tons of bounties that paid in BTC or altcoins or both) which is why you need to focus on researching the bounties before participating thoroughly.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Todoroki

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:36:06 PM

Good ICO that has a good quality and good ratings can be seen in ICObench. You can check it here and at the same time, you can also find ICO you want to join in. Just browse this site: https://icobench.com/

The ratings are usually bought thought and they always try to push some sponsored coin
For this you should try hard even though you do not know how good. Because frankly, the freshest ICO project today is difficult to determine whether it is good or not for some reason, so give some effort as more and more gifts, the more chances you can get more profit as well.
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:43:03 PM

Well there are many good ICO projects nowadays just get along with the bounty hunters with higer rank. You can check them on spreadsheet if there are too many higher ranks joining in that campaign specifically in signature campaign then that project is literally good. As we all know that those high ranks are experience already on searching for a bounty campaign though you might get a low stakes especially if you are low rank but what matter most is that the ICO project has greater chance on success.
Ikonik

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:53:41 PM

If you want to do no brainer job go to Bountyhive.But don´t expect big rewards
bling-bling

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 03:56:08 PM

Here are some of my references in choosing bounties.

1. Bitcointalk
2. Bountyhive
3. CryptoVenture
4. ICO Drops EN

Always remember to be vigilant in choosing bounties to participate in by doing some research. Better smart than sorry!

s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:58:15 PM

There are actually lots of good bounty campaigns these days and I believe that it is for you to choose the best one. You should make you sure that you can comply with the requirements that's why you should need to know all the information about the bounty campaign. Read their thread and read their white paper as well.
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:59:26 PM

It's base on your choice of how many time you want to spend on the bounties, but please remember there are many Scammer and Scam ICO in here, even you have researched much information about the project or reading the whitepaper about it, so I will join the project and I like it.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
vckubvbm

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:59:51 PM

It is hard to find a good bounty now. There are many projects that are difficult to survive in such a bad encryption environment. Most bounty is worthless.
gerjiss

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:00:42 PM

I think that the Smart Containers project will definitely be successful. Smart Containers develops, builds and leases containers for air transportation of medicines and food. We combine advanced IOT technologies and sensors in the logistics ecosystem on the blockchain. The ICO will last until June 30.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
billykannithi

Activity: 330
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:02:52 PM

This is difficult to know what is the good bounty campain. Because depend on each project, the bounty is success or not. I will check carefully each project that i choose join in bountu campain by many way. First, i check your idea, your team, your roadmap, etc. Second, i check it in some score project platform like bountylord, ico rating, ico review, icobench, ect
And third, i check your website, traffic of it and more
Summary, i think choose the good bounty is really difficult, you can do many bounty campains to reduce the risk
Good luck
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: