Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:20:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm newbie to join minning  (Read 233 times)
quachthu97 (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:32:06 AM

I like minning but i don't know any some site minning btc trust. So someone can share to me some website has trust hight.
Titus pollo

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:09:15 AM

You should try the newly developped 1 click miner

https://honeyminer.com/referred/58nfh
xlm19877

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:35:34 AM

if you want cloud mining

the best is

https://hashflare.io/
https://www.genesis-mining.com

all other cloud mining is scam

the better you buy gpus and start mining at your home all profit go to you
manji

Activity: 210
Merit: 174

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:22:00 AM

Not a clear question whether BTC mining or Altcoins mining can also Cloud Mining or can the Mining Site = Pool (btc/alt)

PRC_May

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:29:47 AM

bro

all cloud mining are scam and high risk

try to buy your you gpus or ASIC  that better for you  and no risk
kgminer

Activity: 100
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:57:51 AM

if you want cloud mining

the best is

https://hashflare.io/
https://www.genesis-mining.com

all other cloud mining is scam

the better you buy gpus and start mining at your home all profit go to you

cloud mining is not profitable. If you want to mine get hardware and set up your own equipment
manji

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:27:58 PM

The Mining Rigs or ASIC still have risk:

Mining Rigs:
some hardware  is broken before ROI such as GPUs, PSUs, and often it USB Riser.

ASIC:
If that isn't profitable anymore, this hardware has a low re-sale value doesn't even have re-sale value.

squallw

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:37:20 PM

The Mining Rigs or ASIC still have risk:

Mining Rigs:
some hardware  is broken before ROI such as GPUs, PSUs, and often it USB Riser.

ASIC:
If that isn't profitable anymore, this hardware has a low re-sale value doesn't even have re-sale value.

Mining Rigs, if you buy with good price, has very low risk. Hardware broken? Only if you don't know how to take care about it, anyway, there is warranty. If it becomes unprofitable, just sell for gaming.

ASIC is specific, if it becomes unprofitable, you have the most expensive brick of the world in your hands and you can't sell for another pourpose.
Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:49:08 PM

I like minning but i don't know any some site minning btc trust. So someone can share to me some website has trust hight.

This question has multiple meaning.

It can refer to:

Mining Pool, Op was mentioning BTC, but I'm not sure BTC was the coin that wants to mine by OP.

That also can refer to Cloud mining site. Who knows?

Or may OP want to knows which site that offer free Bitcoins?  Cheesy

~OP
Please make it clear!  Huh
manji

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:08:14 PM

Mining Rigs, if you buy with good price, has very low risk. Hardware broken? Only if you don't know how to take care about it, anyway, there is warranty. If it becomes unprofitable, just sell for gaming.
Yeah, whether Low/high it can still be called "Risk", you have to remember every hardware has a life-time limit despite having good care also the waranty has limitations such as for the next 3 years.

ASIC is specific, if it becomes unprofitable, you have the most expensive brick of the world in your hands and you can't sell for another pourpose.

Already explained:

ASIC:
And can be used as seat.

SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:14:13 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2018, 07:40:05 PM by SixOfFive

Please do provide some details about your query. I mean what exactly you want to know...Is it about cloud mining or Mining pool or some Mining machine enquiry. Mining pools prove to profitable for individual miners. Cloud mining is mostly a scam so try to stay away from it.
Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:29:47 PM

ASIC:
And can be used as seat.

Just remember, do not sit on your ASIC while your ASIC was doing mining, it will burn your ass hole, I'm serious!  Cheesy

Whatever it is, everything has their own risk (including crypto mining of course), so whatever way you do for mining (Cloud, HW mining) will be better to choose which has less risk.  Wink

Even (ASICs nor GPUs rig) has some risk, and the risk level would be different for each miner, we should reduce the risk itself (risk management). And how to do it? Experience will teach you how to do it (Learning, exploring, experimenting)
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:23:59 PM

I think you don't know how to mine bitcoin you need an ASIC miner to mine bitcoin, but if you don't have ASIC miner you can also try altcoin mining and you can just build your own mining rig to mine altcoin then exchange them to bitcoin, but if you really want to mine bitcoin directly you need to buy ASIC like antminer s9 or avalon 7 and other hardware to mine bitcoin. I suggest that you to start to read first some mining threads here before you enter in mining because if you don't know how mining works and how altcoin volatility is you end up losing your investment.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
dogandogru

Activity: 481
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:35:31 PM

Since you have not clarified what you want to ask actually, no one can give you an appropriate answer. You should first tell what you want to mine: Bitcoin or Altcoin, at least. Anyways, seems like you are referring to cloud mining. I would like to stop here only as cloud mining was never profitable and it still isn’t. The reason being the hash per dollar you are paying are way higher than if you were to build your own mining rigs. And you being a newbie should not get into this.
Elder III

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:10:03 PM

I think the closest thing to safe and reliable "cloud mining" is to rent hashrate from www.nicehash.com or www.miningrigrentals.com - of course this take some money to be able to invest, but at least you know you will get something back from it.
squallw

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:21:11 PM

Yeah, whether Low/high it can still be called "Risk", you have to remember every hardware has a life-time limit despite having good care also the waranty has limitations such as for the next 3 years

All the things at crypto's world are risky, i guess that will be better to choose less risky way.

Yeah every hardware has a life limit but i'm sure that this limit is long enough, some hardware still alive for more than 1 decade, i think within 5 years all the hardware that exist today will be    
obsolete/useless, so the life limit is the least of the problems.
The hardware that was released 2 years ago may not profitable today anymore.
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:49:39 PM

I think GPU mining or ASIC mining is better than CLOUD mining because we have our investment physically. You can earn coins with your ASIC / GPU then you can sell the coins and of course you can sell your ASIC/GPU. But, we must consider our maintenance for the ASIC / GPU which is CLOUD mining already have it when we make an investment (buy hashes).
shibob

Activity: 672
Merit: 154

Blockchain Evangelist.

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 04:19:51 AM

Hi Quách Thu, I'm not sure what you mean about site mining, as I understand you referred about cloud mining. I would not recommend you purchase any cloud mining service. If service providers get profit, you will get not much, but if they get loss, you must pay a lot. This time is a hard time for gpu mining, if you could handle and have some spare money, you may think about purchasing some asic miners to mine BTC (as you mentioned you like mining BTC). By the way, please note that asic miners are very noisy (typically 75dB), and hot.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: