Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:31:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [completed] Locked keys in car, between jobs, need 1 Btc fast, pay 10% interest.  (Read 9270 times)
bakada

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 04:13:53 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2014, 12:46:54 PM by bakada

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 06:55:58 PM

Op did you recover your car and keys without any problems?

Oh, right! Forgot to update. Yea, got them. No problems.

Glad to hear! Look forward to hearing from you in the near future, hopefully you can return it within three weeks to avoid interest and save yourself more problems.
arklan (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 05:29:46 PM

Update: starting my new job on Wednesday. Had to buzz about town and get some permits since it's driving work and such.

I get paid bi-weekly, which will mean my first check will be the 7th of March. Once I get that I'll have about half of the amount owed ready to repay, give or take.

Now I just have to get through the next three weeks... Hope I have enough gas... Heh.

i don't post much, but this space for rent.
arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 12:20:54 AM

Jesus Arklan what have you gone and done now.  Keys in car. uggg.  I missed this entire thread.   Glad you got your keys out... what happened to the last new job?   Glad to hear your sorted.   And, I guess good luck with this next job.   If you need to convert that btc into paypal let me know, I can do that for ya.  I'll give ya gox rates so you should get a bit extra.

Was working ups, hurt my back, but couldn't prove it happened at work and since I was a seasonal hire, when the season ended, so did the job.

Thanks for the offer. :-D

ouch, ya back problems you have to watch out for.   If you decide you want the deal just drop me a pm.   

cheers

i should have taken your offer... i ended up spending almost all of the loaned btc, and i'm not gonna get paid until march 7th... poor planning on my part, and unexpected costs (like those permits i mentioned, uniforms, etc) i figured i'd be starting work sooner, and getting paid like, next week.

don't suppose anyone would be willing to loan me a bit more, same interest rate (10%) paid back on the 7th? say, $125 USD?

i spoke with welsh about this privately - he passed.

Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 12:27:59 AM

Taking loans to cover previous unpaid loans is spiral down, and the number-one tool that banks are using today to keep everyone a slave.
Please get out as soon as possible, even if it means a small sacrifice.

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 12:33:41 AM

Taking loans to cover previous unpaid loans is spiral down, and the number-one tool that banks are using today to keep everyone a slave.

oh no no no, i don't need a loan to cover the previous one! i'll be getting paid in plenty of time to pay back the original loan without issue. there's no problem there. i just need a little help covering gas and groceries until that first paycheck.

Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 12:53:18 AM

oh no no no, i don't need a loan to cover the previous one! i'll be getting paid in plenty of time to pay back the original loan without issue. there's no problem there. i just need a little help covering gas and groceries until that first paycheck.

Multiplying concurrent loans is about as bad. Are you sure you cannot wait for the first one to be repaid before you need the next one?

I sincerly do not beleive you're trying to scam, I'm replying 100% to try and help you, here. I've always beleived loans are not a healthy solution when survival is at stake. Loans are for investments. Not survival. And even then, I'm not sure I'm happy with that.

I, at a point (after going down the spiral too), made the choice to NEVER borrow anything from anyone, suffered from that, but recovered. And sticking to that "way of life", now. That's not easy, but that's possible, and spending only what the society actually thinks you're worth is just... Fair? Grin

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 12:57:44 AM

Multiplying concurrent loans is about as bad. Are you sure you cannot wait for the first one to be repaid before you need the next one?

I sincerly do not beleive you're trying to scam, I'm replying 100% to try and help you, here. I've always beleived loans are not a healthy solution when survival is at stake. Loans are for investments. Not survival. And even then, I'm not sure I'm happy with that.

I, at a point (after going down the spiral too), made the choice to NEVER borrow anything from anyone, suffered from that, but recovered. And sticking to that "way of life", now. That's not easy, but that's possible, and spending only what the society actually thinks you're worth is just... Fair? Grin

i'm no fan of loans or credit in general - i bought my car in cash and don't have any credit cards right now. i intend to keep it that way. i'm just broke, basically, without enough cash on hand to have food and gas to get to and from work until i get the paycheck. once my pay starts to come in though, i won't need any loans. indeed, i'll be able to start saving some again, after paying this back, obviously.

MakeBelieve

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 10:12:39 PM

i'm no fan of loans or credit in general - i bought my car in cash and don't have any credit cards right now. i intend to keep it that way. i'm just broke, basically, without enough cash on hand to have food and gas to get to and from work until i get the paycheck. once my pay starts to come in though, i won't need any loans. indeed, i'll be able to start saving some again, after paying this back, obviously.

At what date are you paying back the first loan? And if you are runing that low on money how are you going to repay the first loan without being able to get to your job because you can't afford food & gas?

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 10:23:14 PM

At what date are you paying back the first loan? And if you are runing that low on money how are you going to repay the first loan without being able to get to your job because you can't afford food & gas?

The repayment of the original loan is due 2 months from Jan 30, that being March 30. I'll have been paid for 3.5 weeks by then, with the third check due the following Friday. Assuming Btc doesn't double by then, I should be more then capable of paying the original 1.1 Btc by the end of March then some.

Right now I don't have rent to worry about, so my expenses aren't that major. The car thing was a minor fiasco, and there were unexpected job costs... For example, I still need to take a defensive driving class. That's $25, work is 20 miles away, so gas gets eaten, etc.

Obviously if I can't get to work, I have several big problems, not just repaying debts.

Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 11:14:19 PM

Maybe you should approach multiple people to lend small amounts that way if you can't repay soon for what ever reason one person won't be missing 0.5 for a longer time than expected.
arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 12:06:44 AM

Maybe you should approach multiple people to lend small amounts that way if you can't repay soon for what ever reason one person won't be missing 0.5 for a longer time than expected.

i have no problem with this idea. course, i'm not asking for .5 anyway.

Injust
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 12:30:33 AM

You need approximately BTC0.2, right? And you can return on Mar. 7th?
arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 12:49:36 AM

yes.

serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 01:02:43 AM

yes.

This is all I have
If it helps let me know!
Final Balance    0.10340998 BTC

Space for rent if its still trending
arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 01:04:41 AM

yes.

This is all I have
If it helps let me know!

that would definitely help. and repayment would be .11 btc (no need to send me the .0034 etc)

serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 01:08:35 AM

yes.

This is all I have
If it helps let me know!

that would definitely help. and repayment would be .11 btc (no need to send me the .0034 etc)

https://blockchain.info/tx/2b20968e86bc98777c37bf94c0ac41ca4b937ea13123e93845f58dfb5c4d7ec5

sent! Wink

Space for rent if its still trending
Injust
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 01:10:12 AM

yes.

This is all I have
If it helps let me know!

https://blockchain.info/tx/2b20968e86bc98777c37bf94c0ac41ca4b937ea13123e93845f58dfb5c4d7ec5

sent! Wink

arklan, I can chip in for the other BTC0.1. Terms are, return on or before Mar. 7th, with 10% interest.
Can you provide me a unique receiving address?
arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 01:17:51 AM

yes.

This is all I have
If it helps let me know!

sent! Wink

arklan, I can chip in for the other BTC0.1. Terms are, return on or before Mar. 7th, with 10% interest.

yep. 16VwbZM76YxfyyJ7gfKNVUKpdjKXaDN35B

thanks, both of you.

Injust
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 01:22:27 AM

yes.

This is all I have
If it helps let me know!

sent! Wink

yep. 16VwbZM76YxfyyJ7gfKNVUKpdjKXaDN35B

thanks, both of you.

Sent BTC0.1 from Injust's address (15eiAnGmwGVKSGjSKowcDw7N6CmhG7jfoo) to arklan's address (16VwbZM76YxfyyJ7gfKNVUKpdjKXaDN35B). TXID is 6e73dfb2ae112c3da2d703caafb5f8ff4270363b3110313aac8a61a3398cbab2.

As repeat, terms are return on or before Mar. 7th, 2014, with 10% interest, to address of the originating transaction (15eiAnGmwGVKSGjSKowcDw7N6CmhG7jfoo).

My transaction should confirm soon, high priority Smiley

Can somebody else please quote so terms cannot be changed?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: