Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:18:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [completed] Locked keys in car, between jobs, need 1 Btc fast, pay 10% interest.  (Read 9270 times)
Injust
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 02:38:01 AM

Confirm received, sorry for the late response Smiley
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4111

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:40:35 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2014, 07:19:21 PM by Welsh

I look forward to hearing off Arklan and if he has everything and is ready to send what I'm owed, I have no doubts he has the required amount.

Edit: Public note: I would like to have the amount owed sent to the original address which the borrowed Bitcoin was sent from.

I'll update this post instead of posting a new one if the loaned Bitcoin was returned or not. I'll also provide Arklan with the deserved trust rating after the time is up or the Bitcoin has been returned, with interest included. If Arklan wants to contact me about any problems he may be having returning it in time and whether or not that information will be publicly stated. I will keep everyone updated when I find out myself.
BenAnh

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:46:21 PM

Maybe not much but here's something you need it most https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=537951.0
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 2200

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 04:50:18 PM

Maybe not much but here's something you need it most https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=537951.0
The loan was already given.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
arklan (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 08:53:53 PM

In short: I don't have the money right now, as  I got fired from the new job after a month due to a car accident in their vehicle. Wasn't my fault, but when on probation they don't care...

I've already found a new job however. Interviewed, did a background check, etc. Just waiting on the final word to start.

I have every intention of paying ASAP, and will happily add another 0.1 Btc for being late. More of you require.

Also, regarding payment address, I'll check on blockchain and pm you to confirm its the right one. I have 0.01 right now, and another 0.009 and climbing from mining, if you want that now as proof of intent to pay.

I'll be reaching out to family and such to see if I can borrow what I owe you a well, though that's unlikely to work...

i don't post much, but this space for rent.
Anixs

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 09:58:53 PM

Hi arklan, I sent a small donation to the wallet address in your sig. Hope it helps a bit.  Undecided
arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 10:19:12 PM

Hi arklan, I sent a small donation to the wallet address in your sig. Hope it helps a bit.  Undecided

Wow, thanks!

Welsh, I now have an  additional 0.21 (total of 0.23 available)  I could send us now or hold until I have the full 1.2 I owe ya.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3081

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 12:32:06 AM

I got fired from the new job after a month due to a car accident in their vehicle. Wasn't my fault, but when on probation they don't care...

That doesn't sound right....   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 12:45:57 AM

I got fired from the new job after a month due to a car accident in their vehicle. Wasn't my fault, but when on probation they don't care...

That doesn't sound right....   Undecided

Which part? I'm happy to explain what I can, though it was medical transport (wheelchair patients) so there's some I can't talk about for privacy reasons.

I s on probation as a new hire, got in a wreck cause a guy stopped short in front of me, that was basically that.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 01:13:25 AM

I s on probation as a new hire, got in a wreck cause a guy stopped short in front of me, that was basically that.

If you rear ended a car, YOU were at fault.  You leave as much distance as needed to come to a full stop without hitting the car in front of you.    Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 01:23:26 AM

If you rear ended a car, YOU were at fault.  You leave as much distance as needed to come to a full stop without hitting the car in front of you.    Undecided

OK, I get your point. I may just be rationalizing to myself on that... But at least they aren't making me pay for the repairs...

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 01:27:20 AM

OK, I get your point. I may just be rationalizing to myself on that... But at least they aren't making me pay for the repairs...

They can't legally make you do that, unless you signed something.  You were their employee working their equipment on their time.  It's a business loss for them.

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:26:37 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2014, 08:14:57 PM by Welsh

I've contacted Arklan, I'm not pleased with the news I have received when the payment was suppose to be fulfilled, however I know things can happen and I've approached Arklan with a proposal which I think may help him with the payments, that is instead of paying in full in one payment we have multiple payments each month which consist  smaller amounts.

I'm disappointed that I wasn't informed of this news earlier.

Update: We have come up with a deal and Arklan honored the new deal by sending 0.2 this month. I'm expecting to receive 0.2 next month.

Proof of transaction: https://blockchain.info/tx/93144eee3b128f98f0b1576080d79ef064a024b4ac16eccd17f45038032d6331

serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 07:51:35 PM

I've contacted Arklan, I'm not pleased with the news I have received when the payment was suppose to be fulfilled, however I know things can happen and I've approached Arklan with a proposal which I think may help him with the payments, that is instead of paying in full in one payment we have multiple payments each month which consist  smaller amounts.

Update: We have come up with a deal and Arklan honored the new deal by sending 0.2 this month. I'm expecting to receive 0.2 next month.

Proof of transaction: https://blockchain.info/tx/93144eee3b128f98f0b1576080d79ef064a024b4ac16eccd17f45038032d6331

Not that it's my business but why don't you check his online shop and try to reach a deal with him that way for a small amount of BTC

He has pretty interesting things there!

Space for rent if its still trending
arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 09:00:26 PM

Not that it's my business but why don't you check his online shop and try to reach a deal with him that way for a small amount of BTC

Not a bad idea. I'd be happy to make a 3d model for ya of anything you like.

But I don't have the money to get it printed, which is handled by the site, Shapeways. I just upload models, they print them...

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 07:23:19 AM

Thank you for the suggestion, I would if I needed anything like that, but sadly at the moment I don't need any models of anything.
arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:53:45 PM

As we approach the end of the month, an update.

I'm about to start a new (hopefully lasting) job at winco foods. That will bring stable income and thus, I can get this loan paid. As it stands, however, I'm unable to meet this month's payment of 0.2 Btc.

I'm not sure when I'll start or when I'll get paid... I've done the background check and drug test and am just waiting on them for results and the go ahead.

alabamafan1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 10:11:46 PM

As we approach the end of the month, an update.

I'm about to start a new (hopefully lasting) job at winco foods. That will bring stable income and thus, I can get this loan paid. As it stands, however, I'm unable to meet this month's payment of 0.2 Btc.

I'm not sure when I'll start or when I'll get paid... I've done the background check and drug test and am just waiting on them for results and the go ahead.

@arklan, you should offer your account on bitcointalk as collateral for time being. That way the lender can at least make signature advertising income off your account while you continue to default on payments.
arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 10:12:55 PM

I... Don't even understand what you're saying. My account? Signature income?

byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 10:41:37 PM

I... Don't even understand what you're saying. My account? Signature income?

It's actually a good idea, since you are a Senior member, you can participate in a signature program such as the one of PrimeDice (the one I have now).
You use their signature, and you get paid per post you make. It's a good idea to help repay your debts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: