Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:39:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [completed] Locked keys in car, between jobs, need 1 Btc fast, pay 10% interest.  (Read 9270 times)
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 11:14:05 PM

With something trustworthy like PrimeDice it's basically a guaranteed $0.50 per constructive post. I don't encourage signature advertisements as they produce a lot of spam, but if you can make good contributions to the forum then you may want to consider it to help pay back the loan.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
arklan (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:22:34 PM

I'll look into it. Thanks.

i don't post much, but this space for rent.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:48:00 PM

I'll look into it. Thanks.

A little disappointed. I hope you'll take every opportunity that you have to meet the next deadline. I'm going to be needing you to meet those payments from now on.
Lucky Cris

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:54:26 PM

With something trustworthy like PrimeDice it's basically a guaranteed $0.50 per constructive post. I don't encourage signature advertisements as they produce a lot of spam, but if you can make good contributions to the forum then you may want to consider it to help pay back the loan.

WHAT! I've been missing out!

Injust
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:55:34 PM

Yeah, signature campaigns can pay a fair bit Smiley
But for a Full Member, won't give you much in pay, because of course, higher ranked members would get paid more.
byt411

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:56:22 PM

But for a Full Member, won't give you much in pay, because of course, higher ranked members would get paid more.

It's 0.0006BTC/post for full members, which is 0.26 USD.
It's much more for Senior and Hero Members.
arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:07:30 PM

As to, I'll the sig thing, I have no Internet from home now so I'm barely even lurking these forums right now...

But. I've started my new job at winco foods, stocking shelves at night. By payday, The 30th, I'll be able to catch up on the missed payment, and make this month's as well.

Thank god for virwox taking debit cards. I can buy btc almost instantly, from my phone. (which is the only Internet I have right now.)

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:46:10 PM

As to, I'll the sig thing, I have no Internet from home now so I'm barely even lurking these forums right now...

But. I've started my new job at winco foods, stocking shelves at night. By payday, The 30th, I'll be able to catch up on the missed payment, and make this month's as well.

Thank god for virwox taking debit cards. I can buy btc almost instantly, from my phone. (which is the only Internet I have right now.)

Great news that you will be able to catch up and pay this months too. I've tried my best to help you and gave you time whenever you needed it. Good luck with the job!
arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:48:30 PM

Great news that you will be able to catch up and pay this months too. I've tried my best to help you and gave you time whenever you needed it. Good luck with the job!

That's why I love the bitcoin community. People understand when life goes pear shaped... Thanks Welsh.

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 01:53:38 AM

You should just go to a public library and spend a while there...  You can easily pay back the loan given a few weeks' time.
Or is it different in the US? o.O
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:05:26 AM

You should just go to a public library and spend a while there...  You can easily pay back the loan given a few weeks' time.
Or is it different in the US? o.O

I think it depends on if you're in Urban or Rural area in the U.S. I've went to a few Rural libraries without (Don't ask.). However, in the Urban area, %100 of them have Internet depending on where you stay.
arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:07:06 AM

I'm more rural. That's why I don't have Internet... Only thing I can get us cell phone based and costs a fortune, so I'm having to wait and pay other bills first.

arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 10:42:19 PM

firstly, sorry for the delay. spent the weekend in the hospital... nothing to worry about though! all is back to normal now. well, close enough anyway.

with how bitcoin has risen the last few days, and having missed some work due to this hispitalization, i can't send .4 as previously discussed without pushing my food budget and such far too close. i just bought .246 on virwox, so should be able to send that, or close to it. i forget what the withdrawal fee there is.

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 11:31:34 PM

firstly, sorry for the delay. spent the weekend in the hospital... nothing to worry about though! all is back to normal now. well, close enough anyway.

with how bitcoin has risen the last few days, and having missed some work due to this hispitalization, i can't send .4 as previously discussed without pushing my food budget and such far too close. i just bought .246 on virwox, so should be able to send that, or close to it. i forget what the withdrawal fee there is.

Not having much luck are we?  We need to write a comic about your life with all the events that you go through I think we can put it in the action packed category. Whatever you can send will be good.
mexxer

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 11:44:30 PM

honestly you could also technically sell your account Tongue

acs267

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:47:01 AM

I know this is old, but wanted to get this out there: For Prime Dice you'd actually get paid more if you're a Full Member, I think Stunna made the maximum posts higher for lower users.
arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:50:54 AM

Sent. https://blockchain.info/tx/4bf70441ca3768dd84c4dd9c74391475bd14bb8c0413e464b566e1fc633144f8

Baitty

Activity: 532

Currently held as collateral by monbux

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:20:47 PM

Yea you are a hero member so as long as you could manage at least 50 posts a month you would get a little income from signature ads.

Currently held as collateral by monbux
arklan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 04:27:03 AM

no payment this month obviously, but an update: i'm unemployed again. my own choice this time, for my sanity, as the shelf stocking job was sending me into anxiety attacks bad enough i ended up in the ER 4 times in about two weeks. things are on the mend though and i've started some medication. i don't know when i'll find work again, though i have one prospect, being a driver for uber, that i'm hoping pans out. as you guys have maybe noticed, i'm barely posting on here lately. i'm going to try to be more active and see about those signature campaigns.

MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 05:10:40 AM

no payment this month obviously, but an update: i'm unemployed again. my own choice this time, for my sanity, as the shelf stocking job was sending me into anxiety attacks bad enough i ended up in the ER 4 times in about two weeks. things are on the mend though and i've started some medication. i don't know when i'll find work again, though i have one prospect, being a driver for uber, that i'm hoping pans out. as you guys have maybe noticed, i'm barely posting on here lately. i'm going to try to be more active and see about those signature campaigns.

How much are you owing now?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: