Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:16:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Got my rewards for first successful bounty campaign I joined  (Read 523 times)
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:10:08 AM

Very nice and a pretty good payout too! I remembered my first campaign where I just received 20$ for 3 months of work Cheesy .

Idex is a good exchange for erc20 tokens and a decent volume too for newly ended icos.
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:24:32 AM

It always feels great to receive your first bounty toke. Forst thing you have to do is check which exchanges the toke is listed. Idex is quuite a reliable exchange. It is a new exchange but it has already proven its reliability. If your coin is listed in idex, then it sure is good for you to trade it there. But not all tokens are listed in idex. So check first which exchange is listing your coin.

sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:29:30 AM

IDEX is an Exchange that is great and certainly to be trusted. for results of the bounty better stand alone just yet for the price is below ICO. Don't rush to sell at low prices. better to wait a little longer to produce far greater results because sometimes it takes time for the bounty can rise and exceed the value of the ICO.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
parlerm

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:35:36 AM

Keep hold until you get enough profit. You must be careful because it's unstable and can rise or fall anytime. and when you thing you has get enough profit, you can sell them or exchange in IDEX, is the best site for exchange.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 06:38:55 AM

Congratulations on your good earnings, there are rarely good bounty and decent pay. But I will not praise IDEX,because I personally do not like it because of the long process of Deposit and withdraw, as well as high Commission. For me the best Cobinhood,Etherdelta or Poloneix.
kartalgiunti

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

BIB Exchange

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:40:13 AM

You can always choose the IDEX platform. I congratulate to you for bounty tokens. Earning is a very good feeling and I hope we earn more together Smiley

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:40:22 AM

People here have given their positive words about IDEX.
My opinion is a bit different as I am not a fan of a decentralized exchange. Since you're new, maybe you also need to know how a decentralized and a centralized exchange works. Please study that 'cause I don't find decentralized better from a centralized one. The only good thing about a decentralized exchange is that any ERC20 tokens can be traded there.
About your bounty reward, if you believe your token has a great potential, then holding for a while is a good choice.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
Milansilver7

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:45:18 AM

Idex is a pretty good exchange, although sometimes there are obstacles in the transaction, but it's not a complicated obstacle, I think you better keep your coins and keep monitoring it, I think you hold a good coin, do not rush to sell it.
chairmanMao

Activity: 456
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:49:04 AM

Congratulations, I have to say that the current bounty does not pay very much. You can get a considerable bounty. This is something to celebrate. As others have said, you can choose Idex to trade. It is It's safe, you don't have to worry about anything.

abaidudez

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:52:41 AM

Congrats for that first achievement you got mate!
That PokerSports Token may seems to be so good project. You better hold it first and wait for the right time. If you notice the market price of that token will drop down a bit just make sure to put it on watch list and observe it carefully. Give it a few more days so that you will not regret it if it will climb up. Regarding IDEX, I can say that it's a good exchange, I already done a lot of trade there and withdrew without any problem.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
roxbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:19:07 AM

Please ignore the NewPiedPiperCoin!

I wrote this new thread to express the feeling felt after receiving this XPST tokens from Pokersports bounty program that I joined for couple of weeks of doing the task required by the platform. Simply posting / sharing the links from their Facebook page as well as making a tweet or retweets at their Twitter account able me to received 12,000 XPST.

That is equal to more than 1ETH, as a newbie to this crypto bounty hunting I have no idea how to trade this token and convert into cash. This is one of my task to learn for now for me to have experienced how everything works especially on trading. I just can't believe to have this thousands of XPST token but thanks to this ICO and to this bounty program.

Well, I studied and read the updates of this token and saw that they are already listed in Bitpaction and Idex but haven't tried trading to those exchange sites. Still reading how it works, maybe in few days coming I will try to trade with small amount first just to experience. This bounty program is really helpful to lot of people, all we need is to work hard on doing the task required, I was inspired to work hard on this bounty program for me to earn more tokens, earn more money.

Want to say thanks to my online friend who introduced me to this program! Not to mention their names, 2 generous people who never ignore every questions I asked the day I started until today.

I have a few questions in mind hope to have a response from my co bitcointalk members for me to have an idea!

1. Is Bitpaction & Idex a reliable exchanges?
2. For Pokersports Token holders out there, any advice on what to do to my tokens? Do I need to hodl this? And if I do, until when? Any updates, news and prediction about the tokens we have?

Thank you for reading this thread and for the respect! Have a great day everyone and let's keep bounty hunting!

Wow! Congratulations on your first pay out. It is really feels great to receive our first pay from bounty. Everybody feels that too on their first time.  IDEX exchange indeed a nice exchange it is reliable one. Goodluck to you.
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:35:10 AM

That’s a pretty good reward deserving for those who seriously work for bounty. Have done the same before and being confused of how trading works. To asked is the best thing to do and that’s what should every newbies has to. In the first bounty coin I received, I was lucky as you are. But selling it all at once is a no, no. Send half and hold the remaining for a higher chance of profit if you truly believe in that ICO.

HODL
ckcharlie

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:49:12 AM

Hope you sold your token. I just had a look on idex and it's at 0.00002379 which makes it .285 ETH. still not too bad for free tokens. perhaps it got to an exchange as there is little volume on idex. maybe it's higher at an exchange at the moment. Anyway well done.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:52:38 AM

Congratulations! Hope there would be value for the reward you got in the future. Bounty reward is more worth it when you are rewarded in bitcoin or ether or some other known cryptocurrency that you can immediately use if need be!
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:06:13 AM

Very nice and a pretty good payout too! I remembered my first campaign where I just received 20$ for 3 months of work Cheesy .

Idex is a good exchange for erc20 tokens and a decent volume too for newly ended icos.

It really feels good that you have gotten a good payout from your bounty. It is really hard to find a good bounty nowadays. We just need to be very weary and be aware if the bounties now are real bounties or possibly scams. You can post again here if you were able to get new good payouts from your next bounty.
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:36:18 AM

Good job! You finally made it and this could be an inspiration for all other beginners in this field to continue believing that our effort will soon be rewarded. Therefore, just continue to move on and time will come that we could also be rewarded just like the author of this OP thread.
Regarding your token, I think you better observe first how coin will perform in the market and decide later if your going to hold or divert with other investment to another promising alts.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:57:46 AM

Wow, let me join your regrace for achieving your first ever auccessful bounty rewards. Not all are lucky to get that huge amount with a legit ICO. Since it is already listed in idex and other exchanges then you are lucky enough to trade that coin. Honestly, I did not still have a courage to join a bounty like tweeting, etc. But your encouraging story was somewhat triggered my interests and somewhat break my doubt about ICOs and/bounties.
allen67

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 08:12:41 PM

IDEX is a good exchange and it is secured. People can rely on it if you use ERC20 token. You'll get more advantages n future for this.
fathur01

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:14:40 PM

I think that you should wait for 3 - 4 months and the price of this token will go up. These exchanges are quite reliable, but my friend and I consider exchanges in the likeness of IDEX exchanges for slag, because they come almost any tokens. Really good projects sell their coins and tokens on exchanges such as Binance, Poloniex, Bittrex, Kucoin. But it is possible that the developers of this project will release their token to other exchanges.
johnethearn

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:40:14 PM

According to me, Idex is great, it does trading through decentralized network which is far better than centralized however the volume isn't too high. Anyway it is developing its trade and will have competition with etherdelta. Presently I do not have any such coin and thanks for your shared information.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: