Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:34:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Got my rewards for first successful bounty campaign I joined  (Read 523 times)
vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:48:33 PM

Please ignore the NewPiedPiperCoin!

I wrote this new thread to express the feeling felt after receiving this XPST tokens from Pokersports bounty program that I joined for couple of weeks of doing the task required by the platform. Simply posting / sharing the links from their Facebook page as well as making a tweet or retweets at their Twitter account able me to received 12,000 XPST.

That is equal to more than 1ETH, as a newbie to this crypto bounty hunting I have no idea how to trade this token and convert into cash. This is one of my task to learn for now for me to have experienced how everything works especially on trading. I just can't believe to have this thousands of XPST token but thanks to this ICO and to this bounty program.

Well, I studied and read the updates of this token and saw that they are already listed in Bitpaction and Idex but haven't tried trading to those exchange sites. Still reading how it works, maybe in few days coming I will try to trade with small amount first just to experience. This bounty program is really helpful to lot of people, all we need is to work hard on doing the task required, I was inspired to work hard on this bounty program for me to earn more tokens, earn more money.

Want to say thanks to my online friend who introduced me to this program! Not to mention their names, 2 generous people who never ignore every questions I asked the day I started until today.

I have a few questions in mind hope to have a response from my co bitcointalk members for me to have an idea!

1. Is Bitpaction & Idex a reliable exchanges?
2. For Pokersports Token holders out there, any advice on what to do to my tokens? Do I need to hodl this? And if I do, until when? Any updates, news and prediction about the tokens we have?

Thank you for reading this thread and for the respect! Have a great day everyone and let's keep bounty hunting!
Yes, IDEX is a reliable exchange, but sometimes I can sell my coins at very low prices. If the token is no longer traded on any stock exchanges, then you can safely sell it on the IDEX, it is safe! About the tokens you have I can not say anything to you!
iagyei259

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:10:22 PM

IDEX is a best decentralized exchange to trade your acquired tokens. But for selling the coins, I will urge you to hold on until the developers are done with what is assigned in the roadmap.
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:20:01 PM

IDEX is a best decentralized exchange to trade your acquired tokens. But for selling the coins, I will urge you to hold on until the developers are done with what is assigned in the roadmap.
if you analyze the work that I performed until today and how to use them, crypto currency exchangers, then the most successful were idex and Hit BTC. Wish me a better job, although security still raises some questions.
Henry4457

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:36:08 AM

Congratulation bro.. nice reward you get from your first bounty, more than 1 ETH from just one bounty especially from social media bounty,
I prefer sell token from bounty ASAP, and HODL altcoin who have a good future
jamesmitchel018

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:52:19 PM

Convert your tokens to ETH using Idex or Etherdelta. Inex is good and its very reliable. It is a totally decentralized and good exchange for any trade in ETH.
markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 02:30:00 AM

Idex is a good and legit exchange, but I have no idea on bitpaction. And regarding your concern if you want to hold or sell your earned bounty token, when your token has a good feature and has a long way success to a long term, it is good to hold it. But when the coin you earned are not that kind of promising, better sell it all and just move on to another bounty campaign.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
gabagandalf

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:47:14 AM

i wish i could say that i got my first bounty campaign payment, but the campaign is still running for a few weeks. congratulations to your success with bounty campaigns. 1 eth is not bad.
darmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:06:37 AM

I wrote this new thread to express the feeling felt after receiving this XPST tokens from Pokersports bounty program that I joined for couple of weeks of doing the task required by the platform. Simply posting / sharing the links from their Facebook page as well as making a tweet or retweets at their Twitter account able me to received 12,000 XPST.

That is equal to more than 1ETH, as a newbie to this crypto bounty hunting I have no idea how to trade this token and convert into cash. This is one of my task to learn for now for me to have experienced how everything works especially on trading. I just can't believe to have this thousands of XPST token but thanks to this ICO and to this bounty program.

Well, I studied and read the updates of this token and saw that they are already listed in Bitpaction and Idex but haven't tried trading to those exchange sites. Still reading how it works, maybe in few days coming I will try to trade with small amount first just to experience. This bounty program is really helpful to lot of people, all we need is to work hard on doing the task required, I was inspired to work hard on this bounty program for me to earn more tokens, earn more money.

Want to say thanks to my online friend who introduced me to this program! Not to mention their names, 2 generous people who never ignore every questions I asked the day I started until today.

I have a few questions in mind hope to have a response from my co bitcointalk members for me to have an idea!

2. For Pokersports Token holders out there, any advice on what to do to my tokens? Do I need to hodl this? And if I do, until when? Any updates, news and prediction about the tokens we have?

Thank you for reading this thread and for the respect! Have a great day everyone and let's keep bounty hunting!
Idex to my knowledge exchange are nice and it's quite promising. for the coins you have if it has low prices are far below the ICO advice I may stand alone. But if the price is set high above the selling of ICO on later back down again and gives no results.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:13:05 PM

Sometimes its profitable and sometimes its just a scam and a waste of time and effort for those who participate on their ICO bounty campaign. At first im hesitant on doing bounty because of its risk of getting scammed and waste of time but as the time passed it given me an opportunity to get revenue and invest on some ICO that I fully researched. But well congrats bro for your first try.
lena1

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:34:16 PM

If the tokens with the ERC20 marker, then look at which exchanges are trading, there they change.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:42:24 PM

I think IDEX and Bitpaction are good exchange, but I've seen XPST in IDEX that no buy and sell bid only in Bitpaction, I think this XPST not recommend to hold you should sell it now it's not potential altcoin to me.

JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:46:08 PM

Accept my sincere congratulations, because now getting a bounty is probably one of the most remarkable things that can happen today, because today people quickly lose interest in bitcoin.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:49:03 PM

The IDEX exchange is a very good exchange with a good user experience, which is worth believing.
But first you have to make sure that your token is an ERC20 token.

pretty sure that if the token is on IDEX, it is also at forkdelta now.
this man is really happy right now and i hope he can exchange his token at the right price before the token got dumped.
or hold it for a long time as it pumps.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:02:33 PM

1. I haven't heard bitpaction before but i know IDEX is good, it's decentralized exchange.
2. I think you should hold your tokens until your tokens has an official exchanges, decentralized tokens is good but the price will be much cheaper than when it listing on official exchange (centralized exchange).
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:03:00 PM

OK... I checked the XPST prices, and you seems to have received more than 1 ETH worth of tokens. Congratulations! Such good bounties occur only once in a blue moon. Convert your tokens to ETH using Idex or Etherdelta, and enjoy!!!

Thank you! Yes because the current rate is 1ETH = 10,000 XPST, my luck to earn this amount from bounty campaign, a good luck for a newbie like me for me to work more harder. Cheesy
Congratulation. the more you join bounty campaign the more you learn good lesson. do not forget that earning good money in bounty this day take smartness. very soon you will understand not all bounty campaign worth join. you need to research well and see the one that pay well. the fact that a bounty is given millions of token doesnt translate such amount of token is equivalent to large sum of ETH. you may have more than 100 token asset in your wallet and their sum total worthless than someone with just 10 token in his wallet. ones again congratulation.
coyote50

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 02:20:07 PM

There are a few ICOs I'm really looking forward to getting my bounty tokens for. One of them I got a bonus for having the #2 best video
Lindazz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:21:38 PM

First of all, congratulations to you,my friend. You've been rewarded for your efforts.
The IDEX exchange is a good decentralized exchange, so you can easily exchange these tokens for ETH.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Ayuluv2001

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:23:48 PM

Congrates for your rewards!

I too had the same experience with you but have yet to open a thread to send my gratitude to my bounty hunters.

Meanwhile do enjoy your rewards ya
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:17:44 PM

Congratulations on your first bounty reward, I know how you feel because I also felt that way when I receive my first bounty rewards last year . But its also my biggest regret because I did not hold it at least for a month because If I had I would be able to get 3x to 6x more than what I had sold.
nezzard

Activity: 434