Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:54:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for help  (Read 1449 times)
bitzombie (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 09:26:17 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2014, 09:33:45 PM by malevolent

Hello Bitcoin community, not really sure where this goes, or if there's even a place on bitcoin talk for this kind of stuff, but I thought I would add this to the many sites I'm working on spreading this, as well as the flyers we are going to put around town. So here goes below. I am not trying to scam/spam anyone with this, so I'm hoping it's not seen as such.

http://www.gofundme.com/6je9m8

I created this Go Fund Me account because I wish to help someone very close to me that I care for deeply, if you read the Go Fund Me message you'll see that I'm trying to raise $5,000 to help this family while they are going through a rough time, the 4 year old Granddaughter of a lady I work with has T Cell Lymphoma Cancer, it's very close to her airway and any time she gets excited it stops her breathing. While the medical/hospital bills are being paid due to health insurance the family has to drive 2 hours 1 way just to receive the proper care needed, and you can understand how this can cause a huge financial toll considering time off work, gas money, and etc. I hope that you can all find it in your hearts to donate towards this cause and help this family, thanks to anyone who helps!!

Just putting this out there, willing to accept bitcoin for donations, even willing to do work for anyone willing to donate, my profession is computer, cell phone, and tablet repair, and I have at least 6 months experience with troubleshooting and setting up bitcoin mining equipment (BFL 25 Ghash miner, BFL 5 ghash Miner, Red Fury 2.5ghash miner, and several 330 mhash USB block erupters) 100% of all bitcoin donations will be cashed out and added to the donation page, or you can donate with $USD if you wish.

address removed

Here is my bitcoin address, if there's a way to escrow this somehow I'd even be willing to do so, or a way to have a trusted escrower to hold the funds and release to the cause at certain amounts, I'm ok with that as well. I'm also posting my resume below to anyone interested in the repair portion so you can see my background, and here is the website I own for computer repair. http://www.speakgeekonline.com

Objective   To get into the industry of repairing networks and computers
Experience               2011 – 2012           Research In Motion        Irving, TX
BlackBerry Enterprise Server Exchange Analyst
   Proactively reached out to lower support levels to assist with complex technical issues until the issue was resolved
   Worked directly with escalated and/or high VP based customers on business critical issues to ensure resolution within a timely fashion to restore business operations within service level agreement time frames
   Worked with senior support analyst(s) and the senior development team(s) on locating and correcting bugs within the software.  This was able to provide customer relief by workaround methods as well as feature enhancements to the infrastructure
   Trained and mentored lower level tier support on our products and how they integrated with the Exchange Server, as well as coached for any incorrect information or process not followed per RIM policies
   Analyzed logs from Windows Server 2003 – 2008 R2 for the BlackBerry Enterprise Server software, as well as event viewer logs and perfmon reports
   Walked customers through making changes in Active Directory, DNS, Exchange Server 2003 – 2010 SP2, Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 and Microsoft Lync 2010
   Worked with customers on environment upgrades to BlackBerry Systems, Microsoft Windows systems, and create upgrade path documentation for future upgrades based on customer needs
2008 – 2011       AT&T                              Dallas, TX
U-verse Tier II Technical Support
   Proactively reached out to customers via social media technical support web-site to resolve complex issues
   Received tickets from Level 1 technicians and worked with customers and/or other technicians to come to a resolution, as well as logging the data into the company ticketing system
   Worked with customers and technicians on possible known firmware and software glitches with the U-verse system and reported to vendors and worked with vendors on a resolution
   Assisted technicians in the field in procedures to isolate and track down interference in outside lines, and read meter readings to properly bond and ground equipment to keep out electrical interference

2006 - 2007   TexasLending.com       Dallas, TX
Information Technology Technician
   Troubleshot & corrected any local hardware problems internally
   Conducted virtual network computing sessions with end users over the internet to troubleshoot software related issues
   Checked the performance of multiple servers both remote and in person
   Conducted minor maintenance on printers, fax machines, and scanners
   Checked the performance of multiple switches and routers
   Conducted maintenance on phones and phone lines
   2007 – 2008    ATC Information Services  Fort Worth, TX    Productivity Systems Desktop Support
   Troubleshot & corrected any local hardware problems internally
   Conducted virtual network computing sessions with end users over the internet to troubleshoot software related issues
   Performed daily data backup’s on the companies server to ensure recovery from any data loss or disasters
   Conducted preventative maintenance on printers, fax machines, and scanners
   Checked the performance of multiple switches and routers.
   Setup of multiple voice over IP phones for internal employees
2006 – 2006    Wal-Mart  Forney, TX
Night Stocking

Moved products off pallets and stocked neatly on the shelf
   Moved multiple pallets off the truck into the store
   Cleanup and swept isles from trash from the products
Education   2005 - 2006   Eastfield College   Dallas, Texas
   A + PC Support Technician Training. (Total 192 hours)
   PC for Technicians: 32 hours
   Operating Systems for Technicians: 32 hours
   Dos Fundamentals: 32 hours
   PC Maintenance Basics: 32 hours
   Windows Installation & Configuration: 32 hours
   Basic Software Troubleshooting Tools: 32 hours
   A + Hardware, A + Software Certificate, and A + Certified Technician
Interests   Computers, guitar, music, cars, exercise, and artwork

If you wish not to donate please at least share this on your Facebook, Twitter, or etc, thanks to all!
bitzombie (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 10:19:33 PM

Didn't realize that you weren't allowed to put bitcoin addresses in your post, please PM me for further details on exchanging bitcoin towards the cause if interested, or any information on how we could do this mutually. Thanks!
empoweoqwj

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:26:43 AM

Oh great. Another "bitcoin beggar". Do you accept cash instead of bitcoin? Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: