Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:34:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Chinese UBER will use BlockChain  (Read 1016 times)
Kick

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 02:19:27 PM

Well, this is wonderful news and compliment for blockchain technology in regard to confessing its advantageous sides by well known Chinese Uber company. Owner and CEO of this Chinese company know how to use this blockchain technology to implement and advertise their company to the valuable customers by real use of blockchain technology system. By taking this digital blockchain technology system Chinese Uber Didi chuxing company wants to make sure their long-term goals. Because of being known about this technology they eager to develop various economics systems and willing to provide the best services to their most valuable users looking forward to meeting some of their wanted needs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:51:53 PM

It's great that there are people who are ready to develop cryptocurrency at least on the scale of their enterprise. This will greatly help the development of this area as a whole.
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:05:34 PM

If each organization or company will slowly introduce the use of bitcoin in their business, the cryptocurrency will develop much faster and more efficiently. And if I had my own business, I would definitely introduce bitcoin into it.

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:16:46 PM

If each organization or company will slowly introduce the use of bitcoin in their business, the cryptocurrency will develop much faster and more efficiently. And if I had my own business, I would definitely introduce bitcoin into it.

I guess it's not bitcoin which is been mentioned by OP but blockchain technology, this group will create their own versions of crypto that can be usable
for their business, it is really effective and be useful for each businesses to cater new payment process, if this will succeed more and more establish
businesses will be attracted and will open the possibilities to adopt this system.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:16:52 PM

This decision will have a positive impact on the development of bitcoin and cryptocurrency, as well as on the development of the company itself. Bitcoin is a unique highly developed technology, and in our 21st digital century, we must use such opportunities.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
tiktak89

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:25:44 PM

It's great that there are companies that are not afraid of technology, are not afraid of progress and implement it. The more companies do this, the better for bitcoin and for the development of the world as a whole.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
devale

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:27:41 PM

well so many banks around the world as well are using the blockchain technology on their core businesses but they don`t use bitcoin as a payment source which I think won`t have a positive affect to the price of btc.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:18:39 AM

A new VTC application backed by BlockChain technology will soon be launched by the Uber chinese Didi Chuxing.
The company CEO confirm that BlockChain technology has a lot of advantages provided that bring real added value to users. He knows this technology very well and wants to use it to develop different economic systems and offer innovative and useful services to users in order to meet some of their needs.

When some company start to using blockchain in their system, it will surely create the awareness of cryptocurrency for the peoples who use it.
Maybe in the future, blockchain will be used by us as a payment system and database storing.
Please provide the source to support your thread about the usage of blockchain in UBER, i want to read about the news.

Takloban

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:23:41 AM

I think that with the use of blockchain, the Chinese citizens will make seamless and instant payments through the use of blockchain, making their lives much more easier.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:34:04 AM

A new VTC application backed by BlockChain technology will soon be launched by the Uber chinese Didi Chuxing.
The company CEO confirm that BlockChain technology has a lot of advantages provided that bring real added value to users. He knows this technology very well and wants to use it to develop different economic systems and offer innovative and useful services to users in order to meet some of their needs.

When some company start to using blockchain in their system, it will surely create the awareness of cryptocurrency for the peoples who use it.
Maybe in the future, blockchain will be used by us as a payment system and database storing.
Please provide the source to support your thread about the usage of blockchain in UBER, i want to read about the news.
well, well, i know someday china will use this system. but if they use it again, isn't that the same as using cryptocurrency? well, I don't know, but this is also a good thing, I think little by little the development of this system is getting better.
blackbold

Activity: 384

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:43:15 AM

the enthusiasm to use blockchain technology is very high at this time, there are many big companies have used it, but is this blockchain usage not violating Chinese government regulations that strictly prohibit cryptocurrency?
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:10:11 AM

I believe that blockchain is a great innovation in these generation that it almost enter in a lot of aspect even in education. And now, in the advancement of technology making blockchain part of the security of Chinese Ubers which is a great deal to employ.
chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:27:45 AM

Indeed it's a great news that a company like Uber will be using blockchain technology and the utility coin can be anything, still good for crypto space. With the implementation of blockchain, the transactions will be lightning speed and the allocation and storage of data also will be in a phased manner for good accessibility in the future. I still hope this kind of news will only give boost to the crypto world.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Legendari

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:57:55 AM

I think this is the first step for UBER to introduce cryptocurrencies into its ecosystem. This is something like a test, if innovation is successful in Japan, then later it will be implemented everywhere.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
legok

Activity: 230

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 06:58:10 AM

Its verry-verry good news, i hope its come true in other country to use botcoin change for any where to pay of digital money.. Good luck for UBER in china...
voron83-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

Pozess - The Photo Sharing Fashion Marketplace Tha

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 07:54:47 AM

What a news.  The Chinese, as always, come along the whole planet.  Keep up with the times.  I hope that the whole world will follow their example. Cheesy

♠ POZESS ♠
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
piterpie

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:19:53 PM

What a great idea. I favor this. China does not prohibit the cryptocurrency ubt this country only banned ICO. China is the leading country on blockchain technology. The blockchain platform brings a lot of positive and many aspects. Application to make life better. Thanks UBER
meurescole

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:29:11 PM

That is some awesome news. China is one of the biggest markets in the world and can create directions for other economies to follow.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:51:03 PM

What a great idea. I favor this. China does not prohibit the cryptocurrency ubt this country only banned ICO. China is the leading country on blockchain technology. The blockchain platform brings a lot of positive and many aspects. Application to make life better. Thanks UBER

Lol why need to thank uber?They are the one who will benefits from this because they are using internet applications to operate,and theres no best mode of payments than using blockchain technology to adapt cryptocurrency so by that,they must be thankful about our community for bringing works easier for them
H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:57:31 AM

UBER is a big transportation company that have been mass adopted by peoples. If they start to using blockchain, more peoples will know about blockchain.
There is a possibility some rich peoples will investing on cryptocurrency if they know some big company using blockchain.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: