Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:04:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Chinese UBER will use BlockChain  (Read 1016 times)
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:09:53 AM

A new VTC application backed by BlockChain technology will soon be launched by the Uber chinese Didi Chuxing.
The company CEO confirm that BlockChain technology has a lot of advantages provided that bring real added value to users. He knows this technology very well and wants to use it to develop different economic systems and offer innovative and useful services to users in order to meet some of their needs.

UBER is a big transportation company that have been mass adopted by peoples. If they start to using blockchain, more peoples will know about blockchain.
There is a possibility some rich peoples will investing on cryptocurrency if they know some big company using blockchain.
right, this is gateway to introducing cryptocurrency to many people. with many people understanding blockchain usage, there will be more and more people who know cryptocurrency, and this certainly has a big impact

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pumbum

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:44:18 AM

this main feature of cryptocurrencies in this manifestation should be an example of how cryptocurrencies can be useful to society
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:18:01 AM

This is quite a good news for the crypto community. I know more of is still coming as we are still in early adoption phase of the block chain and cryptocurrency. The blockchain technology is going to erupt a revolution in this world which will change alot of things and make life easier for us all.
reverseflash

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:34:19 PM

Good news. The more large organizations will accept payments in Bitcoin, the more people will be attracted to Bitcoin and those will bring more Bitcoin popularity, which in turn will have a positive impact on the entire crypto market. This is gradually reviving the hope for a stable growth of the cryptocurrency market as a whole.
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:26:29 PM

I am very cautious regarding any news from China, one day i hear how are they are gonna destroy everything crypto related, second day i hear that i will accept crypto and recognize it all forms. Hard to understand what is actually going on there.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
WebTera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:37:39 PM

Great news, and I really hope that this introduction of the use of bitcoin in the Chinese UBER will be successful. Then it will be an excellent example for other countries.
bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:45:58 PM

I hope that as many different companies as possible will see this news and think about the introduction of bitcoin into their business. I think it will only improve the functionality of the enterprise.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Urbinklin

Activity: 283

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:59:20 PM

Undoubtedly, this news is of great importance for the cryptocurrency world. Each acceptance of bitcoin by any organization is excellent, as it says that it is developing and the world is more favorable to it.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:06:35 AM

is it true? wow it amazing, start from the uber i hope bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, or blockchain system can replace all things in the world, so we have the decentralized currency that have the high security like blockchain

Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:03:36 AM

I am believe more company will use blockchain technology for their service. Blockchain technology not just for cryptocurrency and it can applied in many bussiness sector including government service.

BD Money365
Copper Member

Activity: 262

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 04:21:11 PM

Uber chinese Didi Chuxing thinking use blockchain that's good for them as well as bitcoin market. When another chiness companies see their activity they also interest about blockchain. I belived bitcoin will be more popular within few years.
Rory Kylo

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:36:54 PM

Cool, a big company like uber that accepts blockchiain, should we apply it? I'm proud of it
T o x i c a l

Activity: 518
Merit: 13

SCARCITYDEFI.ORG

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:51:52 PM

This is great news. This suggests that the blockchain can find application in all sectors of the economy. Blockchain is able to greatly improve the quality and accuracy of work in almost any area of our life with you.

perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:51:08 PM

Cool, a big company like uber that accepts blockchiain, should we apply it? I'm proud of it
If it can start in Chinese, maybe UBER will start it too in other country. If me wherever country it is, as long it is blockchain technology can adopted by a lot of people and it can really helpful for people, i will support it.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
PaulRobertT

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:40:34 PM

As far as I'm aware on google, Uber's largest shareholder backed a $ 15 billion Bitcoin bid for Bitmain. Bitmain maker Bitmain has officially announced that its largest technology company, Tencent and Softbank of Japan, the largest shareholder of Uber, are investors in the pre-IPO.
RadjorBlade

Activity: 78

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:44:27 AM

this main feature of cryptocurrencies in this manifestation should be an example of how cryptocurrencies can be useful to society
Blockchain is a term for decentralized technology known as the technology that runs Bitcoin. It turns out that Blockchain can be applied to other business fields such as banking, transportation, marketing, etc. Servers are shared with each integrated computer. The system works faster, transparent, and efficiently without having to depend on the central server. Uber China sees this technology can improve company performance, which ultimately improves service to customers.
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:58:34 AM

A new VTC application backed by BlockChain technology will soon be launched by the Uber chinese Didi Chuxing.
The company CEO confirm that BlockChain technology has a lot of advantages provided that bring real added value to users. He knows this technology very well and wants to use it to develop different economic systems and offer innovative and useful services to users in order to meet some of their needs.

If the Chinese succeed with this, then more countries will replicate it and most definitely Uber will gain much more publicity as the first transport country to put Bitcoin payment into practical use.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:56:50 PM

For making more efficient Uber users  Chinese Uber Didi chuxing company have decided to use blockchain technology system. Owner and CEO of this Chinese company know this blockchain technology is very useful and have a lot of advantages that you mentioned in your post. Didi chuxing company need to spread their experience through charming advertisement. Their other divine intention is to develop various economic systems and wants to provide better services to Uber users in order to meet some of their most wanted needs.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 08:26:50 PM

there will be no ICO in China because of regulation, so it's likely to use Bitcoin as payment. The concept might be the same as CarTaxi, but I am still curious, what will distinguish UBER-based blockchain and UBER without blockchain, in a sense, what really needs to be transparent is that the platform must adopt blockchain technology?
kwakgyimah

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:55:26 PM

I am believe in near future, more bussiness using blockchain technology. Using blockchain technology can safe their data more secure and make bussiness saving a lot cost. With saving a lot cost, bussiness can expand and need more people to run bussiness.
Blockchain technology can really help solve many issues that is affecting the world including the business sector. China is always ahead in bringing up new innovations and blockchain technology is no different from that perspective. Since there are many restrictions on ICOs in China, I believe others can pick the initiative since Uber is operating in many countries in the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: