Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:00:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN PRESALE] Bunzola Token Pre-Sale Instructions  (Read 189 times)
bunzola (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 08:14:02 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 08:56:44 PM by bunzola

Unfortunately due to
Regulation Changes, We are very sad to announce that the Bunzola Project has been Closed!
We thank everyone who took part in the airdrop and apologise for any inconvenience
Ayre Trader

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:01:05 AM

Hi Bunzola

Great use of the Blockchain, does the POS function start working straight away?

Thanks

Ayre Trader

bunzola (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 09:11:26 AM

Hi Bunzola

Great use of the Blockchain, does the POS function start working straight away?

Thanks

Ayre Trader

Hi Ayre Trader

Thank you for your feedback which is appreciated, in answer to you question: The Proof-of-Stake function will be active from the minute the BUNZ token arrive into your MyEthWallet or MetaMask Wallet (you just need to wait at least 3 days before starting the mining process)

Regards

Bunzola Team
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:27:55 AM

I visited the website, everything was fine and easy to find the necessary information about BUNZ. Your ANN thread?? I tell you the truth when people read it, no one cares, you should try to do it better. I see the project is also very good.
bunzola (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 10:23:49 AM

I visited the website, everything was fine and easy to find the necessary information about BUNZ. Your ANN thread?? I tell you the truth when people read it, no one cares, you should try to do it better. I see the project is also very good.

Thank you for your feedback which is appreciated, what do you suggest?
pantherx12

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:07:00 PM

where based your project? have you some place, where people have discussion?
and which garant about your works after ICO period?

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Praetorian.1legion

Activity: 476
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:35:27 PM

Here you propose to register and buy your tokens. And I'm wondering. What for? And why should I invest my hard-earned money in tokens that may never become popular and I can not make money on it. Information about the project is almost non-existent, information about the team, about development and further support - no.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
bunzola (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 06:01:09 PM

Hi
We are based in the UK and Belize, we are actively talking to exchange at present to get the token listed as soon as possible
We will be updating our community with the latest developments of our Food Aid Programs over the coming weeks and months so we are not waiting for the end of the sale to get started
bunzola (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 06:03:32 PM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/bunzola-token-22192 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking. 

Thank you we'll be in touch
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:55:30 PM

Hi
We are based in the UK and Belize, we are actively talking to exchange at present to get the token listed as soon as possible
We will be updating our community with the latest developments of our Food Aid Programs over the coming weeks and months so we are not waiting for the end of the sale to get started

Despite the fact that you are in England, you would not hesitate to submit your project to investors. And investors are interested in white paper, information about the team (transparency is important), the intention to develop the project, and investors should understand how quickly the project can pay off.
bunzola (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 10:19:36 PM

Hi

Despite the fact that you are in England, you would not hesitate to submit your project to investors. And investors are interested in white paper, information about the team (transparency is important), the intention to develop the project, and investors should understand how quickly the project can pay off.

All information is available on our website, including the team and how and what we will be doing as the project develops

If you have any specific questions, please feel free to ask

We have had a lot of feedback from the communities (bitcoin talk, facebook, twitter, telegram and so on) and really appreciate i.  We have made a number of changes to our website and content, there is a new airdrop and token sale changes.  See our website for full details
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: