Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:58:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tennis bad beat  (Read 454 times)
quone17 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 10:37:56 PM

So I had strycova +4.5.  She loses first set 6-3.  Then she gets to tiebreak in second set.  If she loses tiebreak, I win the bet.  Instead, she wins the tiebreak and now gets demolished in the 3rd set, so you lose even though it's a close match (which is what you hope for having +4.5 games).  Oh the humanity!

Bitcoin Exchange Guide- List of the Top Bitcoin Exchanges, Find Places to Buy, Sell and Trade Bitcoins.
Kenshin

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 10:41:16 PM

So I had strycova +4.5.  She loses first set 6-3.  Then she gets to tiebreak in second set.  If she loses tiebreak, I win the bet.  Instead, she wins the tiebreak and now gets demolished in the 3rd set, so you lose even though it's a close match (which is what you hope for having +4.5 games).  Oh the humanity!

Gambling is not good for you.  Smiley

quone17 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 11:06:59 PM

Gambling is not good for you.  Smiley

The B came back and had 2 break points which would have won my bet but she blew both.  What a tease.

Bitcoin Exchange Guide- List of the Top Bitcoin Exchanges, Find Places to Buy, Sell and Trade Bitcoins.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 11:45:08 PM

These things happen man. Last week I lost an over/under bet on a Spurs game by 1 point!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: