Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:47:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-sale now]KIZUNACOIN:🔴Japanese coin : DAG-based [Listing soon]  (Read 1956 times)
YAYAYANDY

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:15:00 AM

Trading on bit-z starts in 30 minutes.
https://www.bit-z.com/
The exact link is this: https://www.bit-z.com/exchange/kiz_btc

KIZUNA pair with Bitcoin and not a pair with Ethereum or USDT.
I see when the KIZUNA price list is 1000 satoshi but why does the price drop to 200 satoshi, why?

it's not 1000sat to 200sat, it's 10sat to 2sat.
Be careful there are 10 decimals on bit-z, 1000 is 10.00sat.
then 10sat was the first price on the market, the first price often moves a lot because few people are in the market at first minutes.
It has been more stable after many people started trading there.
Well, this is what is called an Exchange that is difficult for beginners to understand.
I also started to trade cryptocurrency from 2015, still confused with Exchange like this.

hmmmmmmmm  Huh!

That's true. They added extra decimals although original decimals of BTC are 8.
Some Exchanges did this, maybe because they think 1sat is too high as the minimum price of the BTC market.
It's true that 1 Satoshi is quite expensive for now.
Just imagine I am following an ICO whose ICO price is around 7 Gwei (decimal fraction of Ethereum)

For Gwei to be paired to 1 satoshi it takes around 30 Gwei and the ICO price that I follow is 7 Gwei. 4 times cheaper than 1 Satoshi.

Well, in the case a cryptocurrency which cannot keep the price at 1sat due to high circulating supply or something, it's better to be sold on Gwei.
Some cryptocurrencies couldn't keep at 1sat on BTC market and their liquidity is dead now.
That's why Exchanges added the decimals.
Fortunately, the first price of KIZ on the market is around 2sat and circulating supply will be reduced by buying-back by the management team, so I think the price does not go down below 1sat.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:34:15 AM

I see when the KIZUNA price list is 1000 satoshi but why does the price drop to 200 satoshi, why?

then 10sat was the first price on the market, the first price often moves a lot because few people are in the market at first minutes.
Well, this is what is called an Exchange that is difficult for beginners to understand.
I also started to trade cryptocurrency from 2015, still confused with Exchange like this.

hmmmmmmmm  Huh!

Some Exchanges did this, maybe because they think 1sat is too high as the minimum price of the BTC market.
Just imagine I am following an ICO whose ICO price is around 7 Gwei (decimal fraction of Ethereum)

For Gwei to be paired to 1 satoshi it takes around 30 Gwei and the ICO price that I follow is 7 Gwei. 4 times cheaper than 1 Satoshi.

Well, in the case a cryptocurrency which cannot keep the price at 1sat due to high circulating supply or something, it's better to be sold on Gwei.
Some cryptocurrencies couldn't keep at 1sat on BTC market and their liquidity is dead now.
Fortunately, the first price of KIZ on the market is around 2sat and circulating supply will be reduced by buying-back by the management team, so I think the price does not go down below 1sat.

"Fortunately, the first price of KIZ on the market is around 2sat and circulating supply will be reduced by buying-back by the management team, so I think the price does not go down below 1sat."

Okay we play in profit. Can be accepted if the reason is like that: bought again by the development team from KIZUNA.
But is there the best solution if KIZUNA goes down to 1 Satoshi?
Apart from the "BuyBack Management" plan.
YAYAYANDY

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:01:00 AM

hmmmmmmmm  Huh!

"Fortunately, the first price of KIZ on the market is around 2sat and circulating supply will be reduced by buying-back by the management team, so I think the price does not go down below 1sat."

Okay we play in profit. Can be accepted if the reason is like that: bought again by the development team from KIZUNA.

if the price goes down to less than ICO price 1sat, most of the holders might sell their holdings and dumping starts, like the most of other ICOs in 2018.
To avoid it, the team has many plans such as building a STO Exchange, 1jpy stablecoin, incentives for holders and etc to increase the price.
micle222

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:57:13 AM

hmmmmmmmm  Huh!

if the price goes down to less than ICO price 1sat, most of the holders might sell their holdings and dumping starts, like the most of other ICOs in 2018.
To avoid it, the team has many plans such as building a STO Exchange, 1jpy stablecoin, incentives for holders and etc to increase the price.
It was very interesting to follow and began to see the clear vision that KIZUNA Coin gave.
STO Exchange, okay I don't understand this yet and does the STO Exchange mean that KIZUNA Coin will establish KIZUNA EXchange?
YAYAYANDY

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:17:21 AM

hmmmmmmmm  Huh!

It was very interesting to follow and began to see the clear vision that KIZUNA Coin gave.
STO Exchange, okay I don't understand this yet and does the STO Exchange mean that KIZUNA Coin will establish KIZUNA EXchange?

Yes, they are going to establish their own Exchange called KEEP Exchange.
STO means "security token offering".
I think STO will become a popular funding method in 2019.
they are gonna provide a market for security tokens in Q1 2019.
Yamachan

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:42:06 PM

The name is no stranger because KIZUNA is the name of an anime character in NARUTO. LOL
It is very good for this coin to appear because after checking in explorer it is quite understandable by the way of sending the KIZUNA coin.

ref : https://explorer.kizunacoin.jp/
yes, like the name of a character in a Japanese animated film. but I'm curious, is the team from this project pure Japanese? or only use names from Japan to get interest from the Japanese community?

This is developed by the Japanese team.
Also, the devs love Japanese animations. Grin
Like we don't mention things like that because we can see that the head office of KIZUNA Coin is in:
Address - 257 Churchmans Road
New Castle, DE 19720, U.S.A

But I see for the development team indeed from Japan:
CEO - Shouichi Hatsuse (初 瀬 正 一) [Discord name - mori].

Oh, the head office is in the USA.
I didn't know that because it was in Tokyo before.

Hello. As a native Japanese language speaker with knowledge on this coin, I need to tell you a fact.
This coin's original name was Kojiki (乞食) coin. Kojiki is a Japanese word to explain beggar men in a blaming way.
At the time they rename it they choose a positive word starting by the same character.
Ref: https://alis.to/cryptojinsei/articles/K0ZLQwnYP0bw

Japanese part corresponds to the old naming :
そして通貨が認知されていく中で「そもそも乞食コインって名前、どうよ?」という当然の疑問が生じ、コミュニティ内でのワイワイを経て、乞食コインは絆コインへとリブランドを決行します。

Not only their bad naming in the early phase, this coin has too many negative fundamentals.
By the way, I am a newbie in Bitcointalk and this is my first post. So you may feel hard to trust me.

So, just please use Google Translate for the URL above.
If only one web site is not enough, please search by a query (絆コイン 乞食コイン) with "search in Japanese" setting. And go through the results by Google Translate.

My conclusion is , this coin is scam. In case I have more time to tell, I will let you know
micle222

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:46:53 AM

hmmmmmmmm  Huh!

For 2018 backwards, the most trend is ICO or intial coin offering.
But if for 2019 it is STO and can you explain what it means from STO?
YAYAYANDY

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:50:06 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2018, 06:33:11 AM by YAYAYANDY

hmmmmmmmm  Huh!

For 2018 backwards, the most trend is ICO or intial coin offering.
But if for 2019 it is STO and can you explain what it means from STO?

In 2018, ICO is a big trend as an instant funding method.
However, there are many projects whose qualities are not enough to fund big money. And there are frauds ICO sometimes.
Projects raising money using STO is examined their projects strictly in compliance to regulations by US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or other organizations. It's like IPO in stock market.
Security tokens are stock securities using a blockchain.
I think the trend will move from ICO to STO for further growth of cryptocurrency market or investors protection.
ctl01784692

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:36:08 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2018, 05:58:15 PM by ctl01784692

The same pronouncenation can have several different meanings in Japanese.
In this case, Kojiki refer to 古事記 ("Records of Ancient Matters") which is the oldest extant chronicle in Japan, and it's known as an important historical document as well.
It's described here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kojiki

YAYAYANDY

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:40:44 AM

The name is no stranger because KIZUNA is the name of an anime character in NARUTO. LOL
It is very good for this coin to appear because after checking in explorer it is quite understandable by the way of sending the KIZUNA coin.

yes, like the name of a character in a Japanese animated film. but I'm curious, is the team from this project pure Japanese? or only use names from Japan to get interest from the Japanese community?

Like we don't mention things like that because we can see that the head office of KIZUNA Coin is in:

Hello. As a native Japanese language speaker with knowledge on this coin, I need to tell you a fact.
This coin's original name was Kojiki (乞食) coin. Kojiki is a Japanese word to explain beggar men in a blaming way.
At the time they rename it they choose a positive word starting by the same character.

そして通貨が認知されていく中で「そもそも乞食コインって名前、どうよ?」という当然の疑問が生じ、コミュニティ内でのワイワイを経て、乞食コインは絆コインへとリブランドを決行します。

Not only their bad naming in the early phase, this coin has too many negative fundamentals.
By the way, I am a newbie in Bitcointalk and this is my first post. So you may feel hard to trust me.

If only one web site is not enough, please search by a query (絆コイン 乞食コイン) with "search in Japanese" setting. And go through the results by Google Translate.

My conclusion is , this coin is scam. In case I have more time to tell, I will let you know

KOJIKI generally refer to two meanings, one is 乞食 (beggar), the other is 古事記 ("Records of Ancient Matters").
    古事記 is the oldest extant chronicle in Japan. it's known as an important historical document.
Thanks.

The writer of the article introduced at #50 is known as a FUD writer in Japan.
The more we access to the article, the more the writer earns money.
The best solution to cope with the FUD is ignoring it or reporting to the moderator.
Anyway, thank you for telling the fact.
tuansemazi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:51:03 AM

It is a pity that I found this project too late. Let me ask where is coin sold now? I do not find KIZ on the coincapmarket, its price is how much?
micle222

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:21:37 AM

KOJIKI generally refer to two meanings, one is 乞食 (beggar), the other is 古事記 ("Records of Ancient Matters").
    古事記 is the oldest extant chronicle in Japan. it's known as an important historical document.
Thanks.

The best solution to cope with the FUD is ignoring it or reporting to the moderator.
"The more we access to the article, the more the writer earns money."
Can you tell me what the words above mean?
Because all of us if the FUD is sold, there are those who are from Japan who don't understand that.
YAYAYANDY

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:42:55 AM

It is a pity that I found this project too late. Let me ask where is coin sold now? I do not find KIZ on the coincapmarket, its price is how much?

you can find KIZ on bit-z.
https://www.bit-z.com/exchange/kiz_btc

It has been just 1 week since listed on bit-z, so not too late.
It's around 5satoshi now.
and will be listed on CMC soon, I think.
YAYAYANDY

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:24:22 AM

Thanks.

"The more we access to the article, the more the writer earns money."
Can you tell me what the words above mean?
Because all of us if the FUD is sold, there are those who are from Japan who don't understand that.

The writer tried to spread his FUD article here.
This article is on a Japanese blog platform called ALIS blog.
On the ALIS platform, writers can earn cryptocurrency by writing articles.
Most of ALIS bloggers write good articles, but some of them try to increase access to their own blogs by writing FUD article because basically, FUD article gets more accesses than other articles even if a writer is not skillful.
He is infamous in Japan because he always spreads FUD on SNS such as Twitter, Discord, and others.
YAYAYANDY

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:06:49 AM

CEO of KIZUNA global inc. is attending "Bit-Z Global Ecology Alliance and Korea Strategic Layout Conference" today.
https://support.bit-z.pro/hc/en-us/articles/360011353494-Bit-Z-Global-Ecology-Alliance-and-Korea-Strategic-Layout-Conference-Opened-Registration

And KIZ has been listed on BITTRUST Exchange.
https://twitter.com/Btrt_Official/status/1062944168048132096
claere

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:06:25 AM

#50 is the fact.
↓ Please look at @KIZUNA_OFFICIAL. (kizunacoin official twitter account) ↓
https://twitter.com/search?q=@KIZUNA_OFFICIAL%20until%3A2018-6-3&src=typd
YAYAYANDY

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:36:43 AM

KIZ team mentioned on Twitter that they would announce the details of the conference which CEO attended yesterday.
After this tweet, KIZ has rebounded from 2.6sat to 4.7sat.
YAYAYANDY

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:04:25 AM

Mr.mori, CEO of KIZUNA Global Inc, said he would disclose good news regarding the project today.
It may affect the price of KIZ  in a positive way.
I think it will be announced on Twitter.
https://twitter.com/KIZUNA_OFFICIAL?lang=ja
YAYAYANDY

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:49:43 AM

According to the latest announcement, KIZ has concluded a technical partnership with bit-z.
Since bit-z has deep knowledge of exchange management and development, the credibility of realizing the development of KEEP-Exchange has increased a lot.

official announcement(japanese)
https://twitter.com/KIZUNA_OFFICIAL/status/1064497468140740609

bit-z
YAYAYANDY

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:11:04 AM

BiteBTC announced that they would list KIZUNACOIN.

https://twitter.com/bitebtccom/status/1078301801844219904
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: