Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 03:45:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pre sale or ICO?  (Read 748 times)
gilad215

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:35:10 PM

Presale is also a part of the ICO. What you must mean here is investing in ICO or the altcoin(when it gets listed in the exchange) and the answer to this is: At the time of ICO and presales. ICOs offer great rewards and benefits before they get listed on the exchange. You can invest in the ICO at a low rate and also get the benefits. The price of the ICO is generally high when it gets listed so you will always be in a win-win situation.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:35:29 PM

actually both are good because they are mutually beneficial, both in presale and in ico, only in this case better buy in ico alone because useless we pursue the bonus that at the end of the scam.
gela888gela

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:35:50 PM

When is better to buy crypto, on pre sale or on ICO? When you buy on presale, you can get good bonuses, however when you buy on ICO you have a better gurantee not to be scammed.
As you say that buying when pre sale is more risky. When public sales, the risk will be slightly reduced. Now, many ICO projects are scam and difficult to distinguish them from the original ones. So, I suggest to buy when a public sale or ICO, although the bonuses obtained tend to be less but the risk will not be too high.
andiko

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:36:14 PM

In fact, it is already possible to understand how the community relates to the project, and if the pre-sale is active, then I think it's worth investing (with other positive factors)

cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:38:09 PM

buying in pre-sales lots of bonuses but having a very high risk because nowadays a lot of scammers, buying in ICO I think good is pretty easy but I suggest buying half and half again you buy in the market to anticipate the price down when the list in the market
SERGOSTAP

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:44:59 PM

Provided that you are sure that ICO will be successful, it is more profitable to buy on pre sale.
On pre sale, the biggest possible discounts that can be, respectively, and the profit will be just as big.
But on pre sale there are also the biggest risks.
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:49:39 PM

pre sale gives more bonus and it's also part of the crowdfunding (ico). So if the ico will be turned into scam, joining in pre sale or main ico doesn't matter cause you'll going to be scammed anyway.
Na1l

Activity: 142

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:52:40 PM

Pre-sale have 2 important moments. First of all you can contribute during pre-sale only with huge amount of money and the second moment is that your tokens usually will be locked for many months.
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 04:53:59 PM

You are mistaken about the low risk of being scammed investing during the main stage of ICO. Why do you think that you are less likely to get scammed if you buy tokens in this period? Almost all scammers would try to get more from people who trust them, so they will not stop after the pre-sale, and for sure will continue to raise funds as long as they can. So we can say that there are no any positive sides in investing during the mainsale, apart from the minimal investment which is low and affordable for everyone.

Malabarka

Activity: 350

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:56:11 PM

When is better to buy crypto, on pre sale or on ICO? When you buy on presale, you can get good bonuses, however when you buy on ICO you have a better gurantee not to be scammed.
Not quite true, this applies to conventional projects with a small HYIP. Cool projects spend the whole competition to let the presale. And even with this in mind allow you to invest only a small amount.
the last example is the QuarkChain project. They set up a scoring system for the participants. And then we had a lottery among those who scored more than 60 points.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Thaoni21

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:02:21 PM

I would choose to buy at the pre-sale time, because at the time of the project there was an attractive promotion, I could buy a token with a small amount and receive a large number of tokens. Instead of buying at the time of Mainsale, prices would be much more expensive than pre-sale
NoRiskNoSuccess

Activity: 308
Merit: 40

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:04:49 PM

If i buy into an Project, then only on Private Sale or Pre ICO. If i can't get the highest Bonus it makes no sense to me. Therefore we have to much ICOs running.
crypto_lisbao

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:06:19 PM

Welltrado had a really good pre-sale offer +25%. I got only 15%...
It took me some time to find out more about the project.
Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:07:18 PM

If you actually want to invest in a company then choose the Pre-ICO because here you will get the higher bonus even you get the double amount of bonus than you invest. So, always do your own math before investing.
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:12:13 PM

You have a really nice analytical point anyways. I think the best time is the presales and that's where you get good bonus. For the scamming aspect, most scammers don't close down early at presale, they enter into the ICO as well.
stasiulman

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:13:16 PM

On Pre-sale stage attracting investments even before ICO starts. But pre-sale is a part of ICO in whole.  During the pre-sale, the tokens costs are traditionally lower than the ICO, but higher than on Private Sale. Investors receive bonuses and discounts. Many investors view this stage as potentially profitable. They get tokens at a low cost, and then sell them as soon as the coins start trading on the exchanges. This is one of the forms of short-term investment.
TokenSale is the main stage of selling coins- ICO itself. Initially, the startup offers investors to purchase tokens inside their platform. Later, sales are launched on the publicly available crypto-exchange exchanges. The output of the ICO startup tokens on the exchange is considered proof of the consistency of the project, but this does not guarantee its success in the long term.
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:15:08 PM

Of course presale price is much cheaper than ICO price, if you want to participate in ICO I suggest you invest in thinkcoin project, and now the price is still cheap because still the price of pre ICO
churaCull

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:16:10 PM

In both cases you have equal chances to got in fraud, to be honest. There is no difference between preICO and ICO in this aspect.
But participating during preICO gives you higher bonuses. But remember that almost always participating in preICO requires big deposit from you. In some projects it can be more than $10000
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 05:19:14 PM

I think when it is about a project, either pre sale or ico are good.
All you have to do to avoid scam project is to make researches;

Go through their whitepaper, go through their roadmap, verify their team, verify the purpose of the project.
find out about their website, their host and make extra researches.

Those are the only correct ways to sort out and scale through scam projects
Gonzo1977

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:22:13 PM

Like you have answered most of the question yourself, pre sale is much better cause you purchase coins for cheaper, the only downside in terms of this is that usually is required a great deal of money to participate.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: