Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:37:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pre sale or ICO?  (Read 739 times)
BEZOP

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:23:20 PM

it all depends on the research you do if you have done a lot of research on the project and believe if the project will achieve success then join when pre ico because get a lot of bonus but if you doubt the project then join when ico

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:27:39 PM

I never prefer the pre-sale because it is like investing into something unknown and thus risking our investment all the time. Its better to wait and watch how the pre-sale proceeds and if it is successful with all the requirements fulfilled then surely we can proceed with the main sale. Sometimes if I am not sure about the main sale also then I will let the two or three first steps of ICO sale pass and see what are the results. If their soft cap is over then surely its golden entry point. It doesn't matter if I get the discount or not as its far more important that it should be legit one.
panaevewan

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:29:12 PM

I believe that buying tokens that have not yet entered the market is a formal waste. It is better to buy tokens that are already traded and calmly wait for the price increase.
nahnah

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:29:25 PM

I think all there are consequences, you just choose between a good bonus or ico scam,
I think it's better to avoid ico scam than the number of bonuses we get
youngsblin

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:30:40 PM

I think presale is the best time to invest if you're able to get in.The project must be fully evaluated before the contribution.
AbyssLagiaz

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:35:18 PM

Uh. The pre-sale is a part of the project's roadmap and ICO. Pre-sale is the prototype promotional stage of every coins that they intend to sell for the investors to sell in. It is not there just to show off that they're selling tokens, it is a promotional way of selling it with a respectable amount of discount and it doesn't help you lessen the scam alerts. The project itself could go all the way to the roadmap and stop into the ICO stage and still end up being scam. If you're a good in comprehending what are the red flags for a typical scam, then pre-sale would be your advantage way to buy get a lot from your investment.
CatchSomeAirdrops

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:38:18 PM

Pre-sale is the best if you surely about the project, and got a bonuses. ICO is just for lack of amount for investment and to see how sure and secure is the project and not going to scammed.
limtjoehua

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:40:08 PM

I personally prefer to participate in pre sale, because we will get a high bonus and potentially have a higher profit. It's just that the average purchase in pre sale has a buy limit, so only big investors can participate.

━━━       CitiOS       ━━━     
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Best Solution for Smart Cities | Monetize the True Potential of Smart Cities ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    ● Reddit    ● Whitepaper
barhavsky

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:40:39 PM

I think if you buy in pre sale can get more profit than buying at ico but buy at pre sale more high risk and takes a long time to be able to sell the coins have to wait ico finished.
If buying at ico the profit tends to be smaller but we are more confident as there must have been many reviews or other investors investing so we are also interested in that project.

al.btcku

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:41:10 PM

I think it's better and better to buy a crypto just before the launch of ICO
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:46:44 PM

Between pre sale and ico sell I more better to buy an ico when ico sell or crowndsale, I am afraid if to buy an ico on pre sale because there are to risk about will be success an ico or not, or we have waiting more time if an ico was failed and to hard for waiting canceled our money if owner is trust, but when we faced the owner is scam we have loss our money because ico was failed.
kharismac999

Activity: 656
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:47:43 PM

When is better to buy crypto, on pre sale or on ICO? When you buy on presale, you can get good bonuses, however when you buy on ICO you have a better gurantee not to be scammed.

Better buy on Presale that soft cap already capped by private sale. To avoid scam, learn about the project and team behind. Dont forget check ICO rating on ICO Rating site like icobench, trackico, icoalert etc.

HighlanderMonk

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:54:26 PM

I would put this question in a different manner. Pre sale or trading? Because it is obvious that pre-sale is better than any ICO (cheaper), but it coudn't worth it. So might be you should wait listing.
SolomkA

Activity: 137

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:01:31 PM

At the pre-sale price is the lowest. If you decide to invest, it makes sense to buy on pre sale.
If you buy at the end of the ICO when the bonus is less, it will not protect you from the fact that the project will be a scam.
grandfox0502

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 06:07:26 PM

I personally think that big bonuses at presale or private sale stage are rather a flaw, than a merit, because when the token are listed on exchangers, their price usually falls, if there was such big bonuses at presale or private sale stage. So I'd say that it is not always the best way earn some profit. It was better, when you buy at main sale stage of ICO and the ICO itself has no huge bonuses.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:08:44 PM

If you know what you are doing you can easily avoid getting scammed, in ICO and in pre-sale. Just dont involve yourself in projects that are shady and you should be good.
madushanperis11

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:38:23 PM

What I feel is, this is the concept of high risk high return. In the stage of pre-ICO or private sale, you take higher risk than ICO, if theproject turn out to be a successor, you will get a high return. Same way, the possibility for the project to fail or become a scam is also high.
jc89

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:00:20 PM

When is better to buy crypto, on pre sale or on ICO? When you buy on presale, you can get good bonuses, however when you buy on ICO you have a better gurantee not to be scammed.

Personally, I'd choose ICO over Pre-ICO/Pre-sale. Although, as you mentioned, Pre-sala does offer great bonuses, even 100% bonuses. If you buy on Pre-sale, you will gain more if the ICO was a success. However, we are talking of investment here. You cannot be too sure regarding the legitimacy of a project. Most projects bails at the middle and even after the ICO. If you buy on the Pre-sale then the project came out to be a scam then you are for a loss. But if you decide to wait for the ICO, there is less probability of loss due to scam.

I personally reads the community first before going in. If the ICO is going well then I might consider going in as well. Considering that you have studied the project and verified all information.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
BZingerB

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:25:44 PM

What I feel is, this is the concept of high risk high return. In the stage of pre-ICO or private sale, you take higher risk than ICO, if theproject turn out to be a successor, you will get a high return. Same way, the possibility for the project to fail or become a scam is also high.
I do not see any connection at what stage to invest and how it is connected will the project become a scam or not.
Obviously, before selling it is better to do it.
If the ICO is good, then it will easily collect at least software.
musdafakfl

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:28:13 PM

Pre-sales are always more advantageous as well as more profitable investments. As a first reason, we can specify the value that the project team gives to its first investors. The second reason is that early sales are more attractive, while the third reason is the waiting period. We can also think of it as a service with a more affordable price to wait for more time.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: